Disrupt Surfing

4.3

Thomas

ThomasAustralia

Heavy thick glass

Do not buy these boards!! I asked to get the same specs as a hypto krypto 5’10....the size was right but not much else. To begin with the board weighed nearly double what a hypto is, glassing was so thick. The board felt very slow and heavy on the wave and hard to catch anything. Now I know what it must have felt like to ride a board in the 50’s.

mphm92

mphm92

Great customer service and product

I had a little issue at first trying to find out when it would arrive but once I got in contact it was such a pleasure to deal with, he stayed in contact until my step daughter got her yoga mat and was just as excited as I was, very compassionate and friendly! My step daughter loves the soft fabric material and says its more cushioned than her Lorna Jane mat. She said it's perfect for her gymnastics as it doesn't slide around! I was concerned it would be pixelated as I created the design on my iPhone and edited it a lot but the product looks fantastic! Well worth the wait, THANKS SO MUCH.

Hattie G

Hattie GSydney

Love My Board

I've just received my board (baked bean) last week! My design actually turned out to be way better than I expected and it arrived in just a couple of weeks. Couldn’t have asked for more from disrupt - very helpful and friendly. I will be back at Christmas to order the bf a board. Couldn't recommend them enough. Thanks guys!

Loving My New Custom Board

Great customer service! The guys at Disrupt were happy to answer all of my questions and set me up with a killer custom design.

Love my custom board!

Love my new custom-made board! The design process was simple, quick and I got exactly what I ordered - which is something that no-one else has.

Would definitely recommend!

Great first board

Finally moved on from borrowing boards from mates and decided to get a custom board made!
    As i'm only a beginner and not looking for an expensive high end board I decided Disrupt were the way to go. The design process was really easy, the team were really helpful and I ended up with an awesome product. Perfect if you're looking for a good quality board with a more affordable price tag.

My summer board!!

Terrible

Board was 2 months late, when I got it, it was not what I asked for. The glass job was so thin it started cracking first surf. They sanded it too hard on the rails and it cracked down the nose with a bump to my arm. The tail is cracking and it won't last. Disrupt won't refund my money, do your research and you will find a lot of other people with similar experiences.

Extremely Disappointing

love it

ordered a custom board and it looks great and the service was awesome. the site is great too to explore the types of board that are right for my size and experience

Great experience

Really good experience - went to purchase a board for my boyfriend who is a Kiwi with a custom board with a fern leaf on it. Found it pretty easy to customise but also had some questions and the staff was really friendly. And my boyfriend loves his board!

Finally a custom board!

I've always wanted a custom board because I like riding things that are a bit different but always scared off by the price and not being able to get exactly what I want. Finally ordered a custom shape from Disrupt and plus a custom board graphic!! So stoked it looks great and surfs even better! Definitely ordering another when I can.

Good ones

These guys are awesome. I'm pretty new to surfing and wasn't entirely sure what sort of board I needed so to have that mapped for me was pretty rad. I then started playing around with the design, but ended up going for an artist designed one to ensure my horrible taste didn't ruin my new board. Would highly recommend

Gordon

Gordon

Blown Away!

Custom surf board

Ordered a custom surf board from these guys. Arrived on time and was better than I expected. Good quality. Only paid $400.

Find out how Disrupt Surfing compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Best surfboard I've ever had!

The guys at Disrupt were really helpful when deciding on which type of board suited my height, weight, skill level and the breaks I typically surf at. Normally it costs quite a bit to get a custom surfboard so I had my reservations when I saw the price, but I was more than happy with the final result! I'd have no hesitation recommending them because the product quality and customer service is first class.