Dissh

Dissh

Brand Manager for Dissh? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mrs Dawson
Mrs DawsonSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service and easy returns.

Fantastic customer service and easy returns make shopping online with Dissh a breeze. I ordered some hits and some misses. I’ll shop with them again knowing I can easily return items that don’t suit me.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely customer service

I purchased the Lexi dress in a 12 and it is too small. I emailed Dissh customer service about what I should do (I should have looked on the website however I do prefer to converse with a person). They emailed me back approximately 1 hour later to advise of what I had to do. Such a great response time.

Phoebe
PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the clothes, hate that I have to pay to return

The clothes are great, good quality, easy service and arrive SO quickly. But in 2021 with something that is an ecomm brand, I personally value the flexibility of returns really highly.

It essentially means I can't take a chance on clothes that I'm thinking will maybe look good on me and as a result, buy less. Just seems a missed opportunity to me.

nichola
nicholaSydney, NSW

Incredible customer service and now my absolute favourite brand!!

Firstly the online customer service is outstanding! They responded to all my questions with urgency and were super helpful! The products I wanted sold out online however I was told I could purchase over the phone and I did. Jannah from Brisbane City’s helped me and her customer service was beyond amazing! She made everything so seamless and was super lovely. on a side note I also want to say I ordered something Yesterday that was in stock on the website and it came today... I am literally shocked considering I'm located in Sydney!! I ordered the Ollie off white rib knit midi skirt and the quality of the fabric is amazing and super thick which makes it even more flattering! I will now defiantly be shopping at Dissh moving forward.

Amazing customer service!

The customer service team at Dissh are very helpful, understanding and go out of their way to help you with any concerns and questions you may have. Easily the best customer service experience I have had online. Thank you Dissh xx

Outstanding customer service!

I had a very friendly customer service team assist me with a concern and they were so friendly, so easy to talk to and SO helpful! There is a reason why I shop here, it's my absolute fave! Thank you Xx

Laura
LauraNew South Wales

Fast shipping, good quality materials

Treens
TreensSydney, NSW

Perfect and well made

The site was easy to use. The dress and skirt I received were extremely well made and the quality is lovely.
I will definitely be purchasing items again.

Maki
MakiSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I had not received my first purchase discount code and the team were super quick in helping me sort that out. Very efficient customer service. I cannot wait to receive my purchase :)

Bad return system

Hard to return! It’s a process to submit a return. You have to fill out unnecessary details. Very timely to use.

Claudia
ClaudiaMurray Region, NSW

Great online customer service

Very easy to use the online chat and my query got answered straight away! I was very satisfied by the customer service that was provided.

Chloe T
Chloe TCentral Queensland, QLD

Best Service and Clothes

The online team and over the phone have been so helpful to my enquires with finding a dress. Quick responses and also so polite. Love shopping online at Dissh

Find out how Dissh compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Amazing, fast and friendly customer service when I had multiple queries about certain items. Incredibly grateful for their kind response. Thanks Dissh!

Super customer service

Really helpful customer service and quick to respond - a perfect retail experience. Will definitely shop with Dissh again. Five stars!

Christel E.
Christel E.Perth, WA

Such a good place to shop!

The clothes are always Good quality and I always receive friendly customer service. One of my favourite boutiques to shop from.