Dixon Advisory

Dixon Advisory (page 2 of 8)

Self Managed Super Fund

Thank you to Brittany and Antony for your continued impeccable advice in relation to managing our SMSF.

We have always found you advice and service extremely professional and you understanding of our unique situation has made our lives simpler.The corporate culture is clearly right, as staff continuity is hallmark of Dixon Advisory's business. I have recommended this business to people looking for sound advice on their superannuation and retirement. This is something I don't usually do, but indicates my high levels of satisfaction with the service Katrina and I receive

Trust

Thanks Rahulan Ruckman and Komal Babani for guiding us in our SMSF experience in such a pleasant competant way. Always up to date and professional. Our first experience with one of the big banks was totally the opposite. Thanks for giving us advice we trust.
J&JH

Robert

RobertGold Coast

Simply The Best

Thank you Hazel Tan and Amanda Watson for your professionalism, competence, efficiency and attention to detail, for your advice and recommendations and administration. Hazel and Amanda are the Tina Turner of my SMSF: simply the best! Not only do they stay well informed but they are always accessible, friendly, sympathetic and attentive to my needs. Well done ladies, and Thank You.

Florina

FlorinaKellyville

A Team I Trust

Swamy

SwamySydney

SMSF advisor

Great service and advice

It is important to give credit when it is due. We have found dealing with Dixon very good.
Thanks to Randall Fulton, Lester Lagasca and Laura Coneliano, our financial lives have been made simpler and lower stress. Talking with friends who are also clients who are helped by other members of the Dixon team, they reflect a similar experience. The investments they offer (with zero pressure on whether we take any up) is with eyes wide open (of course with the vagaries of the investment world).
In investments, the only way not to lose money at times is to put the money under the bed.
Keep up the good work!

Where I go to invest my retirement savings?

My impression of DA over the last 7 years is that they have been developing investment opportunities with the aim of protecting retirement savings and which will provide a reliable income. Our Investment Manager is Rahulan Rukman. He has impressive qualifications and has guided us into sound DA investment opportunities and a spread of other diverse investments. I am happy to pay the fees that DA require to be a part of their smarter approach to investing our retirement savings and managing our SMSF for us.

unhappy washer

unhappy washerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I think we've all been conned !!!

Haydn S.Dixon Advisory

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Director in our Brisbane office and would be happy to discuss your concerns over the phone or in person. I have sent you a private message with my direct contact details. Regards, Justin Power.

Bomber

BomberMelbourne

My decade experience with Dixon Advisory

Pjyclarke

Pjyclarke

Make my ‘Super’ life easy.

I am so happy with the advice and help I get. My husband was the one who looked after and had all contact over our Super Fund. Your staff have been most helpful and patient in getting me up to speed with all this. I highly recommend Dixon Advisory.

Graeme

GraemeCanberra

Completely Satisfied

My wife and I have been clients with Dixon Advisor for over 10 years and we have always been completely satisfied with the administration of our SMSF and the investment advice we have received.

There have, of course, been personnel changes over the years, but we have found all the staff to be very professional, highly competent, well-informed, accessible, friendly and very attentive to our needs. This very much includes our current ‘team’ of Dyon, Daniel and Komal.

The regular seminars offered by Dixons are very informative and we have also used, and been very happy with, Dixon’s estate planning services.

Great Partnership with Dixon Advisory

My wife and I started up our SMSF in 2012, after approaching Dixon Advisory for advice.

This decision has enabled us to reach our goals in retirement with minimal risk, and provide an income for us.

Our dedicated financial advisor Amiee and fund managers Jacqueline and Ben and their teams have provided investment support with a very friendly approach. We are confident with ongoing management provided by Dixon Advisory and have no hesitation in recommending your services.

Tony and Liz

Taking the hassle out of SMSF

Jane and Des

Jane and DesBurradoo

Extremely happy we have Dixons manage our fund

We have been clients with Dixon Advisory since 2005 and have always found them very professional and helpful to deal with. Costs are very competitive compared to our previous industry super fund.

Ryan Maxwell manages the paperwork for our fund and could not be more helpful or obliging. The level of detail required is not something we would attempt to manage ourselves. Our investment team (Lyle Meaney, Brian Kim & James Israel) have always been very efficient.

The regular seminars are very informative. We have purchased a number of successful investment products developed by Dixon Advisory and will certainly continue to do so in the future.

Wendy

WendyCanberra

Great support

I have always found the team at Dixon's to be supportive, but no more so than in this past year when life circumstances have changed for me. I have really appreciated the guidance and personal support and encouragement they have provided to me. I have been very happy to participate in the WISE program that was recommended as well

SATISFACTION!!

Dixon Advisory has not only lived up to our expectations but exceeded them in each division we have dealt with. The professionalism and competence have been exemplary. This prompted us to recommend Dixon to family and friends.

Review collected in partnership with Dixon Advisory

So glad we are with Dixons

We have been with Dixon Advisory since Daryl was in a small office in Turner, and we continue to get terrific service now that we are in our retirement years. Our team has changed over the years, and all have been good. We enjoy our visits for our financial planning and really appreciate how our team takes an interest in our lives and especially in our money! Thank you Karina, Komal and Daniel and all that have preceded you.

Richard

RichardMurrumbateman

A Very Happy Client for Seventeen Years

D and M

D and MCanberra

Customised active financial advice we trust

Anthony

AnthonyCanberra

Two good decades in the market with Dixon

Twenty years a Dixon client this year! A lucrative outcome and a great education in the business of investment. I certainly benefited from Dixon's expertise, integrity and ingenuity in the pursuit of yield. Dixon has an excellent corporate culture and a strong commitment to the welfare of its clients.

Hornswoggle

Hornswoggleasked

Any comments? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/30/nyc-housing-prices-slide-further-may-last-for-months-warburg-realty.html

carter

carterasked

hi. i am long term worker in Melbourne for a large global car company. In retirement they offer a non indexed defined benefit 100k pension or alternatively 1mill payout. i am age 61.have another 700k in smsf. what is seen benefits of each DB pension or payout? thanks in advance. Des

Hi Des,

Thanks for your question. This is an area we may be able to help you with but it would be best to discuss over the phone or in person so we can get a better understanding of your situation and provide you with the most relevant information. If you contact our Client Services Team on 1300 852 017 they will be able to put you in touch with one of our advisors in Melbourne.

Best regards,

Dixon Advisory Team

tony fahy

tony fahyasked

listening to daryl Dixon on Tony Delroys show the other night, he implied that if I was between $500 and $1.2 million I would be better off to blow that money on an expensive house and live off the full pension. 250K would yield me about $120 / week in income which would hardly cover my rates and electricity. What would I live on. Currently I am receiving a yearly pension of $50k from VicSuper. Could you please explain how I would be better of upsizing on my house? Tony Fahy tonyfahy43@gmail.com

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your question. We have passed this on and Daryl will contact you directly with a response.

Best regards,