DIY Australia

DIY Australia

Why would you go anywhere else

-Excellent product (solid materials)
-Great Service (Damian)
-Affordable and Quality in 1????
-Flexibility and accomadating

In Summary
Damian was responsive in all aspect of design to implementation of our kitchen. we were never left feeling we had made the wrong decision.

recommend: pre- assembly and installation

I highly recommend DIY kitchens.

Big thanks DIY Kitchens

Made It Easy

DIY made it easy from the initial design discussions and decision making on style, materials and fittings. Delivery worked well and smoothly with the range of workmen on the job and the range of cabinetry came together beautifully and without drama. Very happy overseer, tenant and owner.

Every aspect has been great

From our very first dealings with DIY Australia every aspect has been fantastic. Nathan was amazing going through all the designs and coming up with the best option in a very awkward area. They were so helpful and willing to answer my thousands of questions. The price was WAY better than anything we could have got elsewhere and the quality is amazing. Beautiful finishes & super strong cabinets. All internal fittings are high quality and we are extremely happy. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with, from Nathan & Damian through to office staff, delivery people and the installer.

Love my new kitchen, and so does everyone who sees it.

My overall experience with DIY Australia was excellent, and that I would definitely be using them in the future for cabinetry/kitchen.

My main reasons for going with DIY were
1) Communication : was great from start, with all hiccups resolved swiftly and without hassle.
2) promised time frame: We used their recommended installer, and the whole finished kitchen was installed on time (before Xmas), with only minor touch ups needed.
3) price : The quality of our new kitchen matches top end display kitchens (for comparable quality, go and see the display kitchens at Harvey Norman in Alexandria. Harvey Norman quoted us 3x the price of DIY, and we achieved the same result with DIY)

My only suggestion is: check your final drawings numerous times, including checking all measurements. We left nothing to chance.
And now we have the perfect kitchen.

Exactly What I Wanted.

I needed custom made to ensure window and sink alignment. Terrific that the two corner cupboards were made to allow for my non square wall corners. Bench top joins perfectly made. Well packed.Traveled from Sydney to Darwin without damage. Quality drawer and door fittings. Every component accurately made.More than enough of every screw type required. While I am 100% happy with my purchase and fit out, a few things could have been better. I was initially supplied with an incorrect bench top length and two individual doors for a corner cupboard instead of a bi-fold door. Both rectified without drama. A set of instructions while in the end were not necessary would have eased the initial anxiety of receiving 600 kg of components. I don't understand why sink units have a horizontal spreader across the front which requires major cutting to fit the sink, when a vertical spreader needs no cutting and is much stronger.

Happy Customer

We wanted some non-standard dimensions and to specify the finish. Lots of companies do flatpack kitchens, but you get very limited dimensions and a choice of 5 colours. I emailed every website I could find but DIY Australia was the only company that could do what we wanted. I have never done a kitchen before and they have the best website for people that don't quite know what they are doing. We are in country Victoria so it was hard to get companies interest, and they were also able to arrange delivery. I did the measure up and DIY Australia.assisted with some aspects of the design. All communication was via phone or email so there was potential for things to go wrong.

The kitchen came very well packed and I installed it myself over Xmas. It's a bit of a challenge fitting square cabinetry into a not square kitchen, but everything worked.

It looks great and we got exactly what we wanted. If we hadn't gone with DIY Australia we would have had to go to a cabinetmaker it would have cost twice as much and been much less convenient.

Hopeless. So much ignorance and annoyance.

They have very good website and luring customers, but this is only good thing I can say after dealt with them. I bought handle-less kitchen.

For a few weeks a I was ignored by production manager, as I was trying to get some more details about my specific situation. He sent me some blunt email and then stopped answering at all. I really wanted to have this nice, modern kitchen, so I decided to place an order even after that nasty start. A few weeks later I asked about progress and found that they lost my deposit payment details and didn't bother to tell me about it. After resending details I had to wait another couple of weeks for production, then another two for delivery and when it finally came box was broken. I sent them email, but as payment was already made they just ignored me usual way and I've never heard from them again. Fortunately, nothing was broken, but when doing fitting I found that 2 end panels are too short and need to be reordered, I spent another 2 months emailing and calling with this small request and eventually gave up, I am just sick to think about dealing with them again, I organized it with different supplier.

The first impression of kitchen was a disappointment. It's just cut to the size white wrapped chipboard, no hook connections like Ikea or Bunnings does, but supplied box of long screws instead, you have to drill all yourself. All screw heads are exposed to view, in and out, finish looks unprofessional, same the holes inside, they supplied round paper stickers to cover it but it looks awful anyway. Quality of closing mechanisms is very poor, hardly locking or springing back. Color painted glass cabinet has only front painted, you can see through all interior in nasty white wrap, with steel- grey hinges and holes for shelves. I would be much better off if I buy the cheapest kitchen from Bunnings, locks from eBay and give front doors for painting locally. And for sure it'll be cheaper, faster and less stressful.
Very good, well designed and useful website.
Ignorant and careless service. Poor quality of finish.