DJI Spark

DJI Spark

MPN: 3661510
See the Best Drones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for DJI? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kalas
KalasSydney, NSW

Worth so much more!

I cannot believe how wonderful this device is for its price especially when there's drones out there much more expensive. After a few attempts I was able to control the device. Lots of practice will only make it better! The footage is fantastic! Took it with us to New Zealand and the video we took was priceless! Guy at store was telling us to start off with a cheaper version, but after extensive reading of product, we are glad we stuck with the Spark. Does suck up a lot of battery life on your mobile, but that depends on what mobile you have. Overall very happy as this is a quality drone for its price. DJI are simply the best.

Purchased in December 2018 at Leederville Cameras for $510.00.

DJ

DJI Spark... I just flew it for the first time....never had a drone or anything remote control, WOW what a great product!. Only flew it with my phone , but i have the RC , just cant seem to connect, can anyone help me? Any ones advice would be great.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Other Drones

MarcInOz
MarcInOzMelbourne

A compact drone with all the bells & whistles

The DJI Spark is incredibly sophisticated for its size featuring a vast array of automated modes.
It can be controlled with the DJI Remote Controller, or with just your mobile (or tablet) or just hand movements.
If you want all the accessories, you can easily end up spending the Spark's purchase price all over again - but they are good to have (some would say essential, and generally excellent quality.
The quality of the Spark's still pictures and (HD) video is fabulous..
Larger drones are much noisier and are inclined to attract (often unwanted) attention.
I highly recommend The DJI Spark.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Matt R
Matt RAU

Superior quality, well worth the cost

Date PurchasedFeb 2018