DKNY Be Delicious

DKNY Be Delicious

Cucumber marinated in flowers

The product is advertised online as a perfume with the green apple scent. I do love apple scent and I remember having the most delicious green apple scented deodorant when I was a teenager and I assumed it would smell similar so bought it online based on its description. However when I opened it and smelled it I realised that the perfume has nothing to do with the smell of a green apple. It smells of the cucumber marinated in flowers. This smell combination makes me feel sick. I would advise not to buy any perfume online if you haven't used it before.

In love with the scent of this fragrance

I am absolutely in love with the scent of this perfume!!! I receive many compliments on it and for that I would give it 5 stars. My only issue is the way it sprays. I have the 1.7 size and no matter how light I press on the button, it blasts out at you, like a stream instead of a spray. I also have the roller which I seem to use more often because it's easier. ALL in all though I love it!

Rush

Rushmelbourne

Perfect summer fragrance

Got this as a birthday present from a dear friend who kept on raving about this perfume. Not a day goes by when I am not complimented if wearing this perfume. Perfect for summers..so light and fresh.. Very long lasting! Highly recommend!

Women's Fragrances

Find out how DKNY Be Delicious compares to other Women's Fragrances

Loving It

tweettee

tweettee

Good

I first smelt this fragrance in New York when they were just releasing it and I have loved it ever since. Its a very youthful fragrance for those girls who like their scent to be fruity and fresh. It lasts quite well and is worth the price. This is a great day time fragrance. There is also a stronger evening fragrance as well for those who really like the scent!
Great fragrance. It really appeals to me as I like my scents light and fruity. Bottle is a really nice sleek design but not special enough the put on display.