DKNY Be Delicious

DKNY Be Delicious

rune2009

rune2009

OK

basically a copy of the discontinued Joop perfume "all about eve", if you love the smell of granny smith apples then you will love this. if you dont want to smell like sweet apple tehn this one if probably not for you. i havent seen this scent around in a while either in shops or online. this one never really grabbed me or had too much of an impact. if you were goiung to buy this as a present a think you could pick a better one.
if you want to smell like an apple
if you dont want to smell like an apple

carissa1611

carissa1611

OK

I bought this in duty free, largely because of the label and also because the scent appealed to me at the time. However, I've found it can be very strong, and so I don't wear it every day.
It definitely has impact...the sort of thing I'd wear at night or to special occasions. Also, the bottle is adorable!
Scent can be very overpowering...don't spray too much on your chest :D

victoruya

victoruyaasked

Is for women?

Bellajay68

Bellajay68asked

Hey guys im desparately wanting to buy more Red Delicious is it still available?

hc85

I think so! I bought one in late September at duty free.

ozebaia
ozebaia

This website has 50ml in stock for $48.95 as of 2/1/2013.

Jessay
Jessay

I think they are still available..but i've only seen them once at my local pharmacist..weird aye?

CategoryWomen's Fragrances