QLD, NSW, NT, etc...

2.7

Johnandliz

JohnandlizTownsville, QLD

Good service for the price

DLM Removals moved us from Coffs Harbour to Townsville, we were pleased with the price and service provided. All other quotes were more expensive and we were worried about the service we would get. Never the less my wife and I decided to go ahead with the quote and it was worth it. Delivered furniture on time and without any damages so thanks DLM Removals. Highly recommended.

ije

ijeBrisbane

Horrific service. Do not use

Honest review

Small Backload from Darwin to sunshine coast. Yes left on time and arrived on time. Thete was no damage. Polite and professional staff.

Reference number BLQ-25342

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thanks for the positive feedback Mark.

feedback

Hi. These guys were great. I would have no hesitation to use them again - efficient and friendly :)
Encountered no problems

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Debbieisqueen

DebbieisqueenGold Coast

Professional and well worth it.

I would recommend these guys for any Brisbane local move. We moved from Underwood to Ormeau. It was on an hourly basis and they arrived with two removalists. They did everything very quickly and carefully. The two guys were very polite and easy to deal with. Staff were also very helpful. We had some very heavy furniture that didn't seem to bother them as they both seemed very strong. Good Company.

Sandra88

Sandra88Brisbane

Good Experience & Easy to Deal with

Just wanted to praise these guys for the good job they did moving us from Anula, NT to Caboolture, Brisbane. Everything arrived with no damaged. They guys unloading were helpful and even put the furniture in place within the unit. Both my partner and I were pleased with whole experience and was well worth the time and cost using them.

Cheers guys.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Hello and thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate and value your input.

Bad Company

Renee

ReneeAlice Springs

Good Service - Careful Removalists

Would like to thank these guys for doing an awesome job moving us from Fitzroy to Alice Springs. Was the most affordable quote I was provided. From the sales team to the removalists. They were all very helpful as this was first time moving. I would highly recommend these guys for the support they gave.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you for the positive feedback from all the staff at DLM Removals & Storage.

Job well done

Just want to thank DLM as we had everything moved from Rockhampton to Mooloolaba, the pick up was done with care, the delivery was done in the same manner & on time. I just want to make a special mention to Reagen the driver. We would advise friends to use this company.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you Craig for the positive feedback.

Kris

KrisSydney

Do Not Use This Company - Valuables Stolen - Company Does Not Respond

Do not use this company. I had some valuables stolen. I have tried to contact the company numerous times however they have not contacted me back. It's been almost over another month.

Basically I had collection of aged whiskey and other alcohol (~$1K) in a suit case. On the day of the move the driver and his helper asked me if I had any liquids so I mentioned that I had bottles of alcohol in my suit case. When I received my suit case everything was there but no alcohol.

Do Not Use This Company Very Unprofessional (Damaged And Missing Items)

Friendly and thorough removals

I had a removal from the Mid North Coast to Albury and the guys were very professional, very thorough and friendly to boot! They arrived on time in both locations. It was a pleasure having them perform the removal today.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy you were pleased with the service provided.

Lizzie

LizzieSouthwest, VIC

Great team. Everything went smoothly.

We were moving a one bedroom apartment. We had a little issue early on in that the guys were ahead of schedule and called to confirm an earlier pick up date. However, after that everything went fine, they moved goods from NthQLD to Victoria in 1 week. I met them at my storage unit upon arrival and the whole crew was friendly and helpful. None of my items were damaged. Will definitely try go through these guys direct next time, because the third party service I went trough were horrible, but these guys themselves did a bang up job! Very cheap too.

DLM R.DLM Removals

That's Great Lizzy. Thank you for the positive feedback.

billy76

billy76Wollongong

Happy With the Service

Ok so these guys were actually pretty good when you consider the ridiculous prices some other companies provided. Our goods were pick up on time and delivered to Wollongong without any damages. They moved all our furniture into place into our new rental which made things so much easier. I would recommend these guys for any more. Cheers guys!

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the time you have taken to post a good review for us.

Chloe

ChloeHorsham, VIC

Very Pleased!

We moved from Katherine in the Northern Territory to Horsham in Victoria. The move went well and we were pleased with how everything was handled. From the booking process to the handling of our furniture. The price was very good compared to other companies. Good company to work with and if we ever move again, we will be sure to inquire through DLM Removals & Storage.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Dear Customer. We appreciate the time you have taken to post a review for us. We hope to help again if you every need to move. Thank you from all the team at DLM Removals & Storage

Janelle

JanelleInverell, NSW

Excellent Customer and removal service

We moved from Wulagi, NT to Inverell, NSW. The service was good. Office staff arranged everything and the removalists that came to pick up the stuff were good. They handled everything with care. Same with the delivery. They even asked where we would like our furniture positioned in the house. They were very helpful!!!

DLM R.DLM Removals

Hi Janelle, Thank you for the positive feedback.

David Gawler

David GawlerQld, 4216

I give DLM Removals a five star rating for excellence

DLM Removals is best when it comes to moving. DLM Removals handle goods with care and are always on time with pickup and drop off date. DLM Removals is 5 star company and I would urge you to consider DLM Removals for your next move around Australia. DLM Removals knows the removal industry and can handle your removal with ease. Give DLM Removals a call, you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend DLM Removals, Call 1300 559 135. Never any trouble with DLM removals and takes the stress away from moving from a to b.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you for the positive feed back. We appreciate it.

Leia

LeiaDarwin

Stressful experience - highly not recommended!

Worst moving experience from Sydney to Darwin. They will not give you update on the shipment status unless you call and chase them. They will only call you when they are asking for money. My items arrived late, and basically you cannot request to get them earlier. So I ended up paying more by renting white goods from radio rentals while waiting for my stuff to arrive. When my stuff arrived, my wooden dining table was damaged due to the Water leak as well as my clothes in the box we're all wet, and they claimed their truck is fully covered and dry. Very irresponsible, no compensation, and not to mention cracks on my tallboy and scratches on my dining table. Unless you enjoy stress I won't recommend this removalist.

Shelton84

Shelton84Sydney

Professional, well mannered removalists

We would like to thank all the team at DLM Removals & Storage for their hard work in moving us from Sydney to the Melbourne. The removalists were well mannered and knew what they were doing. Everything was accounted for when it was delivered and we appreciate the time and effort this job took. I will be recommending DLM Removals to others if the opportunity arises.

ClarestaMali

ClarestaMaliGold Coast

A job well done!

We moved from Darwin to the Gold Coast in Queensland. DLM Removals were the cheapest we could fine, we received 7 quotes from a number of companies. The move went well and was done in the time frame they advised. We had some moderate damage to a dining table but after speaking with the office staff and providing photos, they had the table sanded back and stained like a new one.

DLM R.DLM Removals

Thank you for the positive feedback.