Doctors Health Fund

Doctors Health Fund

2.2

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)

Lies from Customer Service Staff

I spent some weeks at the St John of God Subiaco Hospital a month ago .
I checked with Doctors Health that my cover would mean I had to pay nil extras for the bed provided. They assured me that all would be covered.
NOT SO there was an extra hospital charge of $30 daily for internet access etc . I didn't want wifi it but I had to pay the money anyway.
$400 odd may not seem a lot to other people but I stretch my finances to pay for the mid level health insurance in the expectation that there would be no extras - but there were and the fund just didn't want to know about it .

Claim MadeYes
Frank Health Insurance

Looking for Health Insurance?

Read the reviews for Frank Health Insurance

Ad

Awful! Going to change health funds as soon as I (hopefully) get the money they owe me for my surgery

grannymay

grannymay

Have Extras insurance only - very satisfied. Good value for money

I have been very happy with the service and rebates offered especially optical, pharmaceutical, dental and podiatry (orthotics). Admittedly not so great on the rebates for the actual allied health consultations but that is minor in the scheme of things. Way better than other funds I have been with.

Claim MadeYes
Health Insurance

Find out how Doctors Health Fund compares to other Health Insurance

Lydia P.

Lydia P.Adelaide

Doctor's fund for doctors ? Poor service.

Worst customer service

Contacted them after surgery didnt pay Bill's never call you back and I've been with the 3 years no claim wouldn't recommend.

Insurance claim madeYes

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

Australian Government Rebates & Incentives for Private Health Insurance

Nathan S.7 Feb 2020
australian-government-rebates-incentives-for-private-health-insurance

Excellent service and so helpful when placing a claim

My wife injured her achilles at a sporting event. Their insurance kept being very problemafic. Doctors health fund were amazing. Always answered the phone, real people who were actually nice and sorted things out! Maybe it shouldnt be surprising, but i wouldnt expect an insurance company to be nice and helpful. (The only online reviews i write are usually when a company is really bad, but dhf have been very impressive.) Highly recommeded!

Frank Health Insurance

Looking for Health Insurance?

Read the reviews for Frank Health Insurance

Ad

False info all the time

I had to have surgery, i contacted them was told on the phone that it was all covered don't stress, get a call the day before my surgery from the hospital telling me that it wasn't covered, called them they said they stuffed up and not to worry, ended up being 1800$ out of pocket and now they're doing the same thing 6 months later to my partner..... not good customer service.