Dodo ADSL

Dodo ADSL

Listing monitored by Dodo

• Adequate Speeds Yes (38) · No (78)

Elham Zaki
Elham ZakiDarling Downs, QLD

Happy with Dodo services

How reliable is your connection? Have you experienced dropouts? phone
Have you had any issues with this service? If so, how well were they dealt with by the company? no
Evidence helps! Try testing your speeds at speedtest.net or Fast.com and post a link or screenshot of your results. fast and good

George King
George KingPerth, WA

Just perfect and great customer services

I am with Dodo since 2017, recently my internet dropped several times, when contacted them, they try to help with resetting the modicum, but not work, they replaced my old modicum with new one, during that time they provided temporary access to internet till I get my new one, that was Great experience and I am happy, I recombined Dodo very strongly, Thank you

Lucky
LuckyHobart, TAS

Nastiest customer service and connection support you ever seen...

Nastiest customer service you ever seen... After staying online for 45 months for 4 times, they just hung up on me all four times.. ADSL internet connection also very poor after paying for the best package they offer. Never recommend anyone and will never subscribe with them...

Oopsie
OopsieSydney, NSW

The worst internet provider my family and I have been with.

For the past 6-7 years we have been with dodo we have constantly experienced internet outages, recently it’s gotten worse. The internet drops out at least once or twice a day and when it does work the internet speed is slow. I often find myself hot spotting my phones internet on to whatever device was connected to my home wifi as it’s usually faster and doesn’t drop out ( my phones provider is dodo ). In the past I have tried contacting dodo support and the only solutions they offered was that we replace the modem from dodo with a new modem, which didn’t work. Even now I am writing this review using my phone data since my wifi(dodo) is cutting out.

NikkiLee
NikkiLeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best communication & customer service by far

I came from belong after being messed around for weeks just simply trying to pay my account which they couldn’t figure out how to update my card details & also wouldn’t take the payment over the phone. Not to mention can never simply call them.
Dodo has been such an amazing change. Customer service is wonderful & when connecting my modem, something I expected to take days (because of my past experiences with belong) only took minutes & I was helped over the phone (which you can’t do with belong). Being able to call is really helpful to many people & always speaking with lovely people is great . 100% recommend Dodo

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Steven Babic
Steven BabicSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dodo was helpful but we have land line issues with our phone line due to previous lightening strike

Connection is slow and drops out a lot Dodo was helpful with set up and connection and corresponding with myself and 3rd party’s I believe our issues maybe to do with Telstra and a poor phone line.

judithbarlow250
judithbarlow250Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent service

excellent service no drop out so far, if i do ever have drop outs i know when i contact dodo service they will try to do the best they can to fix it, i also have electricity and gas and moble phone with them never had any problems great service the best and cheapest sevice ive ever had thankyou dodo

Bryn
Bryn

The worst internet provider ever - stay away

So, I live in an NBN area, but for long reasons it’s not available in my apartment. Only provider who could do ADSL2+ was Dodo. 4 weeks pass, 10+ hrs on the phone. The day before they are going to connect - oh actually the service isn’t available. This takes them 4 weeks to work out after so many calls. The level of incompetence within this company is staggering. Avoid them at your peril.

Catherine N.
Catherine N.Churchill

Dodo customer service is wonderful.

SullyL
SullyL

I have never had a prob in 4 years, I have been a satisfied customer. VERY reliable.

When other major servers have crashed Dodo is still running. no server crashes from Dodo.
I do not get shoved from one department to another one phone number and never had a cut off.

Helmut
HelmutPerth, WA

Dodo services

I have been with Dodo for many many years now, all is well priced.
I have had Broadband connected for about a year , the system works perfectly .
I have other services as well with Dodo . Everything works well.

Percy W.
Percy W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have no problem with my plan.

Everything is working very well and the only time we have a problem it seems to be when there is a fault in the electricity connection. I am happy with Dodo and its products.

Carolyn
CarolynSydney, NSW

Very happy with service

Dealt with a few dropouts since initial start but on the whole ,happy with product...company very helpful...fast to reply with contact and solution.Agent vey through and helpful...glad I am with Dodo...have been for a few years now..

Roach
RoachScottsdale

perfect for my needs.

I live in a rural setting, and occasionally have problems with my internet and landline dropping out.
Dodo have always responded immediately to my needs. Very satisfied customer. Would recommend highly.

Biplab
BiplabSydney, NSW

Very good

The connection is reliable. There are dropouts in between, but far better than my previous ADSL connection.

Some issues with connections around 4 pm on some afternoons.

Good to be with Dodo.