Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas (page 2 of 19)

2.6 from 364 reviews · View Details

2.6

• Rates and Fees

nzmike001

nzmike001Sydney, NSW

Massively expensive!!

Moderate/average power user with no aircon living alone in a 1 bed flat in metro Sydney and am getting bills *DOUBLE* (and more) what I used to pay with my previous provider (Energy Australia) whom I switched from 2 years ago. Dodo *promised* I would save money but instead I find I'm paying a huge amount more each quarter. Will be switching as soon as I can resolve with them whether it's a faulty meter or whether their charges are just crazy expensive.

Judi

JudiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

Changed over to Dodo and so far so good. Very good customer service on getting a plan and signing up. Promptly let me know when the change over took place.

ServicesGas

DoDo Power and Gas Billing

So far reliable power with no dropouts. Still waiting for the bill I requested to see how much solar power I am returning to the grid. I would like to receive monthly bills.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Obie Chehade

Obie ChehadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to maintain, and great customer service

customer service is always great, always willing to help you the best they can, direct debit options are great because it makes life so much easier, i have gas n power, both installed on time

great

electricity only, no gas connected to our property.
straight away as pro mist the day that it was said to be connected.
very good we have not had any problems or drop outs.

Raymond M.

Raymond M.Illawarra, NSW

A competitive Australian company for internet and power

Electricity supplier change. It took one billing cycle. No change to the power provider, but I have 11.6 cents feed in tariff on power I generate, 4.6 cents per KWH more than Powershop.

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

very helpfull and most understanding.... thanks dodo customer team...

it was put on within a couple of hours, and I have never experienced any dropouts,... and my power has never been cut off. and they have allowed me to enter into a payment plan , which without that, I wouldnt, be able to pay my bill in one payment... they are very respectfully and most helpful. thankyou

k_cabbage

k_cabbageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick & easy setup

Friendly knowledgeable service over the phone, setup of gas, power and wifi was smooth from 1 property to another when I moved and great deal for being a previous customer

Speechless

SpeechlessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speechless!

Good experience in dealing with staff members. Short waiting time on phone. Nil further comments. It’s really gd trust me. The rates are good. Peak hours are short n non peaked hours are long.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Find out how Dodo Power & Gas compares to other Energy Providers

This is the worse electricity supplier I ever had so far

Poor customer service, long wait on hold to speak with customer service. I asked them to set up a direct debit option so I do not get charged each payment via bank transfer ($2.00). They told me all done for you. Next bill surprise !!!! I got an email saying "Your invoice is overdue and requires payment immediately and also we removed the discount you had as the invoice was not paid on time. I called customer service to pay by credit card, the answering machine was asking for my account for aproximative 5 times. Due to these I have disconnected and moved to new provider. Would not recommend to anyone.Stay away from them !!!!

Edge L.

Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

currently terrible service

currently awful customer service time to change providers.
Have called 6 times today only to be put on hold and hung up on Dodo has been great up until they are increased prices and lack of customer service

Marion

MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maza,s

Electricity only easy to set up the account and easy payment .
Moved several times over the last couple of years with no hassles in getting meters read and accounts paid

ServicesElectricity

Review collected in partnership with Dodo

MrsBuckley5

MrsBuckley5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been with you since Day 1 of Power and Gas coming online

I churned when Dodo started. And I asked to be notified as soon as you started in the Gas side. I did have to chase that up but have been with you for that since, too.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

I called to ask for partial rebate since my billing period had half of the time I should have a rebate. The agent was very helpful to get it done for me.

ServicesGas

kitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive, unhelpful & poor customer service

Id thought was signing up for one thing, got totally ripped off. Gave me no discount as required for concession rates. Offshore call centres lied constantly. Over-charged me thousands of dollars. Swapped to origin. Stay away from dodo. Their a second-rate company and signed me up for one-thing-charged me for another. Ombudsmen could not help me. In end it wasn't worth the 2 years of disagreement. Spent thousands to find no compensation for overcharging me. Disgusting service centre, lied constantly and am truly annoyed about the entire company. Stay away!

Electricity supply

I changed to Do Do for Electricity supply because of the cost. I am now considering surveying the market because the cost form Do Do has blown out beyond what I was paying previously.

Ads

Ads

Poor customer service

Poor customer service, long wait on hold to speak with customer service, 5 day turn around on email enquiry about account. Sent additional bill 6 months after reading with no explanation on the additional amount. Due to this have disconnected and moved to new provider. Would not recommend to anyone.

Good service

Reasonable rates, easy to talk to if I need any assistance. Can't complain. Evey time I have a query, they genuinely try to resolve it and follow-up on my issue which is great.

dr jacqualine rankine

dr jacqualine rankine

I cook with gas

In my last home, gas was not available and I prefer to use it. All I really need from DODO is how I can cut down my use of gas please. At present it is the most expensive bill in my budget.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

I have to praise DODO. My gas gives me wonderful hot water as soon as I turn on a tap. Thankyou people, Believe the Federal Govt is looking into lowering the price of gas. Excellent.

Will never change to another utility company

I have been with DoDo for a number of years for my electricity and I have never ever had ONE problem with them. Their staff are courteous and helpful. Prices aren’t too bad either as far as utility companies go. I will never change to another company.