Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas (page 3 of 19)

2.6 from 364 reviews · View Details

2.6

• Rates and Fees

Rita

Rita

Worst service ever

This is the worst service provider ever. It’s to be avoided at all cost. If your late at paying your bills, they will add extra cost on top of the existing bill which is like $40 extra. This is the worst provider ever. If you try to call them, it keeps disconnecting and you can’t even get someone to talk to on the phone. Won’t recommend this at all.

Bruce W.

Bruce W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy Jane

Being a single parent, I'm on a fixed budget. I've ask since I started with Dodo that they deduct payment from my account on a Friday and yet it's Monday and they duct payment. When I rang them to sort this out all I got was It's the Banks fault. Really????

Michael A.

Michael A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy

gas and electricity installed
process was fast and timely and the agent was patient
no dropout so far

Find out how Dodo Power & Gas compares to other Energy Providers

Dodo customer agents make dodo the best

Power is power but dodo agents make having difficulty dodo as our provider the reason we find dealing with dodo a pleasure. Thank you to all the customer service agents at dodo.

Rodney

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let’s go Dodo, let’s go

Great service, great communication through out.
Friendly and easy going. The operator who assisted was very friendly and knowledgeable. Even working from home, she did a great job. I would recommend Dodo.

Teresa

TeresaSouthwest, VIC

Great pricing and service.

My connection for my gas, electricity and internet were all connected time and without any fuss. So far I've had no problems with any of my services. All connections were done in a timely fashion.

Viviane

VivianeSydney Surrounds, NSW

bill inquiry

electric & N/A
The operator showed patience & understanding when I informed her of the financial difficulty I have been having ....& allowed me Time to obtain help from a Charity to set the matter right .

Michael S.

Michael S.Sydney, NSW

Dodo electricity rip off

We pay by weekly deductions, last bill was $1755.81 took a look at bill and realised dodo deducted supply charge $180.29, general usage $680.01 ,+ again $680.01, general usage $215.50 total $1755.81, I looked at past bills and they repeated this mistake of double billing often so they owe us thousands of dollars I call and tried to explain the mistakes but this they just denied any issue but this staff simply wasn't bothered at listening, when I ask to speak to someone else or a phone to someone based in Australia she said she didn't have a number to give.

Jim M.

Jim M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Understanding

DODO actually cared about my situation and reinstated my ontime discount, even though I paid the bill a little late.Great work DODO. Really appreciate this assistance in a difficult time.

Jackie D.

Jackie D.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient dealing all services you need with one company

We have Dodo for everything in the house ... never let us down! We have it for a long time and will continue. It is convenient for having all under one umbrella.
Staff are efficient

Anna R.

Anna R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Staff member knew her stuff and gave good advice and friendly service. She explained everything very well and was able to make the changes I needed immediately. I was very satisfied.

Kuljeet

Kuljeet

we are DODO family

we always been with dodo for gas and electricity, very easy to set up, very professional and helpful staff, price are normal not very expensive, i recommend dodo to my all friends

faisal kalam

faisal kalamSydney, NSW

Excellent service and very friendly staff

I am using Dodo for 6 years and they are excellent in almost everything, friendly technical and customer service, very flexible with bills due dates and discounts for multi services

PeterSydney, NSW

Tooooooo expensive

Too expensive I have been at the same property for 3 years as soon as I changed electricity to dodo I got a bill that shocked me
I would recommend nobody to use it plus it has hidden costs

Peter

If anybody wants to know the charges of dodo I can show you my previous provider and dodo bills, what a huge difference
Dodo is one of the most expensive

Mehdi

MehdiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Provider I've ever had!

Excellent customer service, fair pricing
I got electricity and mobile number
And more happy with the electricity
Easy to set up, on-time, assisting with the bill payment if you are in financial hardship

Kait

KaitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Provider EVER. Absolute trash

Proffesional and exceptional service

I have my NBN connection transfered, the signal so far hasnt dropped. Still waiting to have the electricity meter measured. They said next week they will come and attempt to measure it. This is the only thing outstanding.

Gcorn

Gcorn

Faulty meter they replaced without investigation

Even with a report from landlords electricians they claiming no fault and are doing everything to get out of refund more than $3k overpayments. They tell you what you want to hear but no real action

Very frustrating to deal with

Cost to connect, cost to disconnect, constant up selling, operators who seem to read off a script and don't answer any questions, got to the point that if Marie answered i would hang up to get another operator. Thoroughly fed up with this service and sick of dealing with them.

I loved 5

I like the way you guys make easy
And was easy to talk to and understanding what I want and I loved tha way you guys