Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas (page 4 of 21)

• Rates and Fees

Reesie

ReesieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Billing

Review collected in partnership with Dodo

This a perfect

Gas and electricity, and set was easy not long at all for the wait time and Yes my power is reliable and I don’t have any drop out of power,

High billing - had been calling several had very bad experience price went up lotWe have contacted third party to help

Dodo gas, Quality is good never dropouts but very expensive Only smooth if you paid on time or never had trouble, otherwise, your original issue would be solved by Dodo, and they will create more troubles for you, according to my experience

Ian Waller

Ian WallerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and Price Excellent

We've been with Dodo over 10 years - others may offer cheaper now and then but Dodo is always there for you - I would highly recommend their service to anyone that asked.

Great customer service..

The solar feed in tariff was not enough to sway me to DODO in the end, happy with DODO NBN and would change to Dodo power if the feed in Trriff was better. Dodo = 11.9 cts Origin Energy = 21 cts per KWH.

Practical and simple offer bundled with internet

Got my electricity transfered to dodo since already have internet as the deal is very good, i am on nbn so the infrastructure will be the same and same for Power supply, so why pay hefty prices. Plus the onboarding experience has been good, they keep me informed every step of the process.

nzmike001

nzmike001Sydney, NSW

Massively expensive!!

Moderate/average power user with no aircon living alone in a 1 bed flat in metro Sydney and am getting bills *DOUBLE* (and more) what I used to pay with my previous provider (Energy Australia) whom I switched from 2 years ago. Dodo *promised* I would save money but instead I find I'm paying a huge amount more each quarter. Will be switching as soon as I can resolve with them whether it's a faulty meter or whether their charges are just crazy expensive.

Judi

JudiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy customer

We have been with Dodo for a while now and everything seems to be going well and have been happy we changed over to them. Paying my bill was straight forward and easy online

DoDo Power and Gas Billing

So far reliable power with no dropouts. Still waiting for the bill I requested to see how much solar power I am returning to the grid. I would like to receive monthly bills.

Obie Chehade

Obie ChehadeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to maintain, and great customer service

customer service is always great, always willing to help you the best they can, direct debit options are great because it makes life so much easier, i have gas n power, both installed on time

great

electricity only, no gas connected to our property.
straight away as pro mist the day that it was said to be connected.
very good we have not had any problems or drop outs.

Raymond M.

Raymond M.Illawarra, NSW

A competitive Australian company for internet and power

Electricity supplier change. It took one billing cycle. No change to the power provider, but I have 11.6 cents feed in tariff on power I generate, 4.6 cents per KWH more than Powershop.

very helpfull and most understanding.... thanks dodo customer team...

it was put on within a couple of hours, and I have never experienced any dropouts,... and my power has never been cut off. and they have allowed me to enter into a payment plan , which without that, I wouldnt, be able to pay my bill in one payment... they are very respectfully and most helpful. thankyou

k_cabbage

k_cabbageGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick & easy setup

Friendly knowledgeable service over the phone, setup of gas, power and wifi was smooth from 1 property to another when I moved and great deal for being a previous customer

Speechless

SpeechlessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speechless!

Good experience in dealing with staff members. Short waiting time on phone. Nil further comments. It’s really gd trust me. The rates are good. Peak hours are short n non peaked hours are long.

Find out how Dodo Power & Gas compares to other Energy Providers

This is the worse electricity supplier I ever had so far

Poor customer service, long wait on hold to speak with customer service. I asked them to set up a direct debit option so I do not get charged each payment via bank transfer ($2.00). They told me all done for you. Next bill surprise !!!! I got an email saying "Your invoice is overdue and requires payment immediately and also we removed the discount you had as the invoice was not paid on time. I called customer service to pay by credit card, the answering machine was asking for my account for aproximative 5 times. Due to these I have disconnected and moved to new provider. Would not recommend to anyone.Stay away from them !!!!

Edge L.

Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

currently terrible service

currently awful customer service time to change providers.
Have called 6 times today only to be put on hold and hung up on Dodo has been great up until they are increased prices and lack of customer service

Marion

MarionSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maza,s

Electricity only easy to set up the account and easy payment .
Moved several times over the last couple of years with no hassles in getting meters read and accounts paid

Review collected in partnership with Dodo

MrsBuckley5

MrsBuckley5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Been with you since Day 1 of Power and Gas coming online

I churned when Dodo started. And I asked to be notified as soon as you started in the Gas side. I did have to chase that up but have been with you for that since, too.

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

I called to ask for partial rebate since my billing period had half of the time I should have a rebate. The agent was very helpful to get it done for me.

RockManDo K.asked

Could you explain how your company is not an offshore based front company extorting Australian customers?
Do you have onshore management in Australia.?
Do you have Australian staff that are not credit management?
Do you provide an onshore based complaint resolution team that is not third party?
As an offshore based company what are our security garentees regarding privacy, complaints and resolution services.

Chris Sloper
Chris Sloper

It has its head office in Melbourne so I have guess its austalian

Ravi K.

Ravi K.asked

Hi, everyone. Please don't choose dodo gas service.
They are cheating in meter reading.
My current reading is 1569.
They charged as estimate bill to 4094 for August, that means may to july my bill is $2500.
My previous bills says my average daily usage $4.5.
They estimated my average daily usage as $52.82, they have taken all money from my credit card thro direct debit.

Sent many mails, each mail asks photo of meter and special meter reading fee.

Fighting from july, haven't solved.

kit

I had same problem!!! Exactly same with my electrical use!!! Take it to the ombudsman and there was nothing changed after months of back and forth. Dodo are dodgy!

RockManDo K.

Ombudsman in NSW is based in premiers office.... Lol I had money taken until I canceled my card because the payments were not reflected on my final account and I now battle Dunn and Bradstreet latest encarnation of illegal harrasment. Dodo suck alright full offshore front company for crooks ID say openly.

RockManDo K.

Oh ombudscorpcrook office will offer you 50 dollar voucher from government.... Lol. So they extort you steal from you then liberals give them vouchers to reward thier thievery.... NSW gone full corptocrasy. Don't pay is my advise as lenders ar generally ignoring frivolous credit reporting by offshore companies anyway.

Brenda Martin

Brenda Martinasked

How to cancel direct debit from my bank to dodo

kit

Ring bank and directly tell them to cease the direct debit.

RockManDo K.

I had too to. 3 months they continued to take money after final account. Thieves.

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers