Dodo Power & Gas

Dodo Power & Gas (page 5 of 20)

2.7

• Rates and Fees

Muhammad Asif S.

Muhammad Asif S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay Away from dodo

Trust me every one! all 5-star reviews below are fake and fabricated by foreign marketing employees to make Australians fool. I am an existing customer and have been charged wrong units. They charged me my own feed in energy what my solar generated. I am sick of calling to fix it. They dont care and charged me wrong again rather fixing previous. they have no coordication between departments and they dont care. I am switching my retailer. DODO is HOPELESS.

Pedrolarue

PedrolarueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very productive

I can't respond to this question at this point in time because,firstly my solar installation has not as yet been connected to the grid, I am still waiting for it all to be ratified before it will all become operative and the power feedback into the system is finally turned on. At this point in time I am receiving no benefit from the solar installation

Frank C.

Frank C.

Perfect

Great sevice as we have had other providos trying to sell us power insulation was easy communication perfect.! No one pushing you to buy a thing just a happy ending

Trevor C

Trevor C

Very helpful & willing to help.

Dodo offer great service & very competitive rates. Dodo's staff are quick to answer your call & very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dodo to anybody wanting great service & great people to talk to.

Aldo

AldoSydney, NSW

Very fuss free experience

Gas and electricity, Set up process was so easy and the time frame was two weeks and connected on the day I requested. Have not experienced any dropouts up until now and hope not to.

Brilliant and fast service

No drop outs as of yet. Transfer from my old residence to my new address was quick and seamless. The customer service rep was fantastic and extremely helpful. Can’t fault!

Huihui C.

Huihui C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is very helpful. Replies very fast.

Gas and electricity installed. Recently solar. Replies very fast and gets the issue done also fast. The connection with solar is very fast and efficient. We get everything done just within few days, that’s wonderful.

Glen-Andrew T.

Glen-Andrew T.

Seems like they sold my details to telemarketers after I cancelled

I briefly had Dodo Power and Gas in QLD and then cancelled it and moved to NSW. Immediately after this calls from telemarketers went from 0 to 5/week - most of them offering me deals on QLD energy prices. It would seem that as soon as I left Dodo sold all my contact details to telemarketers.

Scoot H.

Scoot H.South East Queensland, QLD

Thieves and liars

A telemarketer from dodo called me and offered me 44c feed in Tarif for me electricity account as I have solar and was already receiving 17c with AGL obviously I jumped on it strait away and told my parents who approached dodo and they also were told they would get 44c we both received welcome letters stating we were on 44c then 3 months later I get my first bill and it said I’m only on 8c and my mother received the same so iv actually lost money by changing to dodo and the offered my $50 for the mistake

Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not perfect one bit

Understanding agreements made to pay large bills was not a good point. Promise to amend and refund did not happen. Promised call back didn't happen. Money taken without authority. Power often drops out. Lack of reply to request.

Review collected in partnership with Dodo

Chris

ChrisNortheast, VIC

Call Centre Failure

Yesterday afternoon at about 5:00pm I received a call from someone claiming to be from Dodo Energy.
"Good afternoon. This is Dodo Energy. Can I have your date of birth."
Guess what my answer was? "NO!"
They did not ask to speak with anyone by name and would not provide any further information so naturally I terminated the conversation.
I don't even have an account with Dodo.

Trudy

TrudySydney, NSW

was a bit upset

My electricity did not have to wait long, only upset i am sure i entered the debit card numbers, to receive to say i am late with my payments, i phoned gave them my BSA info then received another payment notice and a third one. Never have i been late paying in my 76 years, i hope it's fixed up by the 1st June. I have not had a gas bill that should be taken out of my BSA too. Thank you

If I could give it a lower score I would

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Little above average

We had Gas, Electricity, and Solar Buy Back. The set-up was quick, power is reliable and had no dropouts.
There call centre is overseas and some times is a little hard to communicate

Amanda Q.

Amanda Q.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect

So easy to set up from ordering to installation
No dropouts ever and covers the whole household and our needs
Reliable service from the outset
Electricity supply is fantastic and the price is great

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great products and service

Competitive pricing and and easy connection to my new property from my previous property. Helpful staff. I would recommend dodo to family and friends. Cat cat cat cat cat cat

This is perfect

Easy set up over the internet after comparing numerous energy providers. The reason for my switch was due to us getting good offer and the feedback tariff dodo offer. We are awaiting our first bill.

R.R

R.RSydney, NSW

Dodo has the best team waiting to help

I had 3 bills and was struggling to pay them i called Dodo and they were so caring and understanding and had a payment arrangement done to suit me
I highly recommend Dodo electricity

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Still awaiting my first bill

Easy set up over the internet after comparing numerous energy providers. The reason for my switch was due to us getting solar and the feedback tariff dodo offer. We are awaiting our first bill. If the feed in tariff was higher I would have changed while I was waiting for the solar to be installed.

Ayhan

AyhanGoulburn Valley, VIC

You get what you bargained for. Integrity

Electricity and Gas combo with Discount on Internet.
Other than the listening to the terms and conditions Friendly staff got service connected quickly.
Everything followed through systematically and on time. Dodo has treated me like I was an important customer. Thank you!

RockManDo K.asked

Could you explain how your company is not an offshore based front company extorting Australian customers?
Do you have onshore management in Australia.?
Do you have Australian staff that are not credit management?
Do you provide an onshore based complaint resolution team that is not third party?
As an offshore based company what are our security garentees regarding privacy, complaints and resolution services.

Chris Sloper
Chris Sloper

It has its head office in Melbourne so I have guess its austalian

Ravi K.

Ravi K.asked

Hi, everyone. Please don't choose dodo gas service.
They are cheating in meter reading.
My current reading is 1569.
They charged as estimate bill to 4094 for August, that means may to july my bill is $2500.
My previous bills says my average daily usage $4.5.
They estimated my average daily usage as $52.82, they have taken all money from my credit card thro direct debit.

Sent many mails, each mail asks photo of meter and special meter reading fee.

Fighting from july, haven't solved.

kit

I had same problem!!! Exactly same with my electrical use!!! Take it to the ombudsman and there was nothing changed after months of back and forth. Dodo are dodgy!

RockManDo K.

Ombudsman in NSW is based in premiers office.... Lol I had money taken until I canceled my card because the payments were not reflected on my final account and I now battle Dunn and Bradstreet latest encarnation of illegal harrasment. Dodo suck alright full offshore front company for crooks ID say openly.

RockManDo K.

Oh ombudscorpcrook office will offer you 50 dollar voucher from government.... Lol. So they extort you steal from you then liberals give them vouchers to reward thier thievery.... NSW gone full corptocrasy. Don't pay is my advise as lenders ar generally ignoring frivolous credit reporting by offshore companies anyway.

Brenda Martin

Brenda Martinasked

How to cancel direct debit from my bank to dodo

kit

Ring bank and directly tell them to cease the direct debit.

RockManDo K.

I had too to. 3 months they continued to take money after final account. Thieves.

Get an answer from our members and Dodo representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers