Dodo

• Adequate Speeds Yes (15%) · No (85%)

Leaving 1 star because I can’t leave 0!

Attached photos: worst customer service I’ve ever received. Comments on Facebook page were nice, but no follow up occurred after I messaged them. Looking at changing providers at this point.

Start DateAugust 2018

Aditya Nayak

Aditya NayakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service does not answer calls.

Have been on the phone trying to reach customer care forever now with the silly music playing.
Download speeds of 1mbps for an NBN connection is simply hopeless.
Will not recommend. Look elsewhere.

Start DateMarch 2018

Jake L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

HORRIBLE SERVICES

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateMay 2018

Worst customer service EVER

I have been trying to contact DODO on the phone and have been on hold now for over an hour!!! I hate this company they are hopeless with customer service, everytime I have had the displeasure of contact them I feel like slashing my wrists.
Don’t ever use them!!! You will regret it.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Karen

Karen

So long story short- Dodo is as useless as the bird it's named after. Don't go there EVER!

Start DateJanuary 2020

janet s.

janet s.Sydney, NSW

HORRIBLE DONT GET DODO

Worst service worst company,for years service and company has not improved no one should sign up with Dodo... unfortunately we have a contract but I hope the just close down

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJanuary 2020

It is CRAP

Our NBN was out for 15 days, it took 22 phone calls at approximately 25 minutes on hold, 2 broken promises and some crap stories and it's up and running. However at $85 per month 15 days = $27. I'm over it a customer for 6 years and that's your reward. 2 words the first is GET.

Sharon

SharonSydney, NSW

Worst service EVER!!

I work from home and the connection keeps dropping out. Waited on the phone for 1 hour twice today, and they hung up on me both times without even saying hello. This happens every single month, what is going on?? I’m taking my business elsewhere..

Start DateJune 2014
Macky griffin

Macky griffinSouthwest, VIC

Terrible customer service and internet.

Was told nbn was going to be installed 3 months ago. Finally they said it was set up last week but have no internet since apparent connection. I asked to speak to a manager and they literally laughed and told me they would have someone ring me that day, and they didn’t want to talk me after asking to speak to a manager, Every time I rang back they would hang up. As soon as you state facts to them they handball it off to a third party . Would never recommend dodo to anyone . If I could put up no star rating that would be an under statement on how bad there internet and customer service is . Also have been paying $60 the last year and only getting 1.8mb DL speed .

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Kev

KevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow unstable don't care about their job

Hi, we apologize but the outage has been extended due to complexity of work. We will keep you posted once restoration date has been posted. If you have any ques.

I'm waiting 10days to be connected.

Start DateMay 2016

Bridget B.

Bridget B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service, appalling in resolving issues and just not worth a penny I pay them.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract TypeMonth-to-month

I have a lot down load problems

I do not so much mind having a problem my dispute is that you cannot contact them either by phone or internet it is nearly impossible you get a message we have a lot of people waiting we will within maybe 15 minutes them you hung up on , their chat site you get the same result , I am seriously considering another provider what I have been putting with load crap from them.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateSeptember 2016
Data TypeCapped Data

me429sb

me429sbHunter Region, NSW

• ADSL

Terrible customer service

Fault link on their website errors, can't email or message them via Facebook, they direct you to live chat which only operates on certain hours weekdays, if you call it takes hours to get through and there is no message about the queue number or wait time, if you live chat it gives you a queue position and wait time but the time is way understated - expect to wait over an hour for connection.

Start DateNovember 2019

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Support Ever

I recently upgraded my telephone, Dodo sent me a new micro sim card to be activated. I spoke to them directly to ensure everything went smoothly as this was my business mobile. They guaranteed sim card would be active in approx 30 minutes. 3 days later and many hours on the phone trying to resolve the problem, getting transferred from one dept to the next on hold for over 4 hours. DO NOT touch this company. They intentionally put you on hold with the hope you just go away, they transferred me to a department knowingly that it was closed several times over!!!

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
SJW

SJWHunter Region, NSW

Terrible speed

My pay was late going in over Christmas and my dodo payment for my internet was 24hrs late so dodo thought it was suitable to punish me with slow internet for 24hrs and charge me $11.00 administration fee! As soon as my plan is up I’m changing providers.

Start DateMarch 2019
Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s a no!

John

John

Dodo very slow for turbo NBN

Dodo was good for many years , although I will have to leave as they are always playing a message to call later , I am trying to run a business and is frustrating to have very slow internet service and paying for turbo NBN .

Edwin H.

Edwin H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unable to give a better pricing

Shame on Dodo NBN, I been a loyal customer for the past 10 years (8 on ADSL and terrible speed, but I toughed it out, 2 on NBN, not much difference), after my contract was finished I called up trying to get a better deal, but the best they can do is $5 less than what I was paying. Even after mentioning being a loyal customer, they just said: "This is the best we can do, you want me to renew the contract?"

That's how they treat loyal customers...
Looking for a better deal, I encourage other to do the same...

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Start DateJanuary 2018

Fernando G.

Fernando G.South East Queensland, QLD

Most useless technical support and wifi quality I have ever seen

extremely slow and technical assistance refuse to offer technical support, just keep you on hold in call centres for hours and get in no solution. I just canceled them to go for their competitor. You basically pay what you get, they are the cheapest but also a provider that offer useless internet and technical support.

Start DateNovember 2019

Yosef D.

Yosef D.Darwin, NT

Terrible connection. Horrible customer service

Avoid this provider. The connection leaves us hanging in many occasions. Customer service is useless and waiting time is almost always more than 30 minutes unless for new sales. And they have 2 years contract. I really regret my decision to trust you in the first place.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateJuly 2018