Dodo Internet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (55) · No (300)

Dodo suck

We have the larger dodo nbn plan and it’s terrible. Speeds are shocking and constantly drop out. We pay $80 a month but are getting the speeds of the cheapest plan but are locked into a contract. People we have 3 devices connected 1 being a gaming console and apparently it’s constantly lagging so something to consider if you’re going for this plan

Graham and Sandra

Graham and SandraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the worst service in Australia!!!!!

unreliable, wont even stream a radio service at 96kbit without stopping after a few mins regardless of the time of the day, netflix is not an option! deplorable service even though max contract!

Andrew

Andrew

Run for the hills.

What ever you do, do not even think about going with this company. They are horrible to deal with, my partner and I are currently going through the ombudsman to get $400 owed to us. We had them for gas, electricity and NBN. They outright lied to us and tried to twist our words. Horrible person and horrible company.

Find out how Dodo Internet compares to other Internet Service Providers

HORRIBLE do not sign up with DODO

one of the worst!
They are impossible to get a hold of.
Had my modem for 4 days without internet, because they got my address wrong AGAIN! 3rd time I've been with DODO, 3rd house I've had dodo in and they had gotten my address wrong all 3 times. They tell you someone will come in tomorrow to fix NBN. But then on that day they text you and say " we have to cancel and change the dates " and they do this all the time!!
Internet is slow aswell. Lags alot. Just awful

Start DateFebruary 2019
Valentina

Valentina

Terrible!

The company is very hard to deal with. The actual internet is very very bad and you can not stream anything. We have several accounts and changed them all to TPG

JaydenCairo

JaydenCairoSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!!

Can't connect to the internet for 4 days now, no guarantee when it'll be fixed

Starting on Feb 12th (Friday) the internet speed is below 0.5mbps but it was already at night so I couldn't call the technical support and so as Saturday and Sunday. On Monday I called and after 16minutes finally, there was someone picking up the phone saying that they reported the issue but no guarantee when it'll be fixed. Now it's Feb 17th, Wednesday, and I called again, only to get the same reply - already fixing, you have to wait for our notification. I had to buy a large amount of mobile data to compensate for the absence of internet!!

Bee

Bee

ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE after connection

Worst customer service i have experienced in my life.
Almost 2 weeks of emails to all avail customer service and complaints, every day, still no one is getting back to me.
DO NOT get their mobile phone deals. Mine wont activate and i havent been able to use my phone for 2weeks to make nor receive calls. Has highly impacted my life.
Literally got just 1 reply stating the obvious "turn phone on and off" and no relies from them after.
DONT DO IT!! DON'T GO DODO!!

Connection TypeWireless
Sim

SimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

They have no idea what they are doing. Will give you the run about for any issue for existing customers. If you are signing up as new though, of course they help you out

Patricia

PatriciaWestern Australia

Totally disappointed

Our NBN cable was damaged by developers in the area. Dodo NBN visited 4 times and I still am without internet for 4 weeks and won't be able to get it fixed until the 15th Feb. Totally poor service. I have been severely disadvantaged with my work because of this. I will be changing providers and not recommending DODO. I pay $99 per month for a high-speed service. I have been promised a $40 credit to go onto a wifi stick that lasted a week.

Connection TypeI don't know
Lucky

LuckyHobart, TAS

Nastiest customer service and connection support you ever seen...

Nastiest customer service you ever seen... After staying online for 45 months for 4 times, they just hung up on me all four times.. ADSL internet connection also very poor after paying for the best package they offer. Never recommend anyone and will never subscribe with them...

Lilian

LilianSydney, NSW

The worst

It is more expensive than other providers and the way they charge you is so complicated that you get confused so never get how much are you paying and why? Specially on electricity and gas that you have to pay an x amount of money despite your usage and at the end of the period you pay another I don’t know extra amount. The customer service is outside Australia so you don’t understand their accent and they do not understand you! Connection and disconnects are paid and very expensive.

This is the worst network provider ever!!!!!!

I was with one of the other network provider and after that i changed to dodo because they said it is very cheap and reliable. After first month onwards i noticed that, they are charging me more and now they charging me double the amount every month. Very bag customer service and none of them actually know english. All these Chinese people driving me crazy. They are even start shouting and blaming at me. Very bad service i have ever known. DO NOT GET DODO IN YOUR LIFE. Please

Oopsie

OopsieSydney, NSW

The worst internet provider my family and I have been with.

For the past 6-7 years we have been with dodo we have constantly experienced internet outages, recently it’s gotten worse. The internet drops out at least once or twice a day and when it does work the internet speed is slow. I often find myself hot spotting my phones internet on to whatever device was connected to my home wifi as it’s usually faster and doesn’t drop out ( my phones provider is dodo ). In the past I have tried contacting dodo support and the only solutions they offered was that we replace the modem from dodo with a new modem, which didn’t work. Even now I am writing this review using my phone data since my wifi(dodo) is cutting out.

moin

moinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

just worst network. every single day internet in and out . don't go even they offer free . customer service very bad .worst network ever . its really disturbing when watching movie and internet gone and come back and gone again.

Christopher A.

Christopher A.

One of the worst companies I have been with

Dodo is one of the worst companies I been with.
Their call centre is disgusting and they never want to help you. We had been with dodo for three years and everytime you want to cancel with them they transfer you to every single department and U spend hours because they just don't want to help. The internet itself is very poor it almost never works and when it does it's very slow and the range is very poor.

Adi B.

Adi B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodo seems to have forgotten about loyalty and is too rigid in their approach

Ziyi

ZiyiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

the worst internet provider from my experience with 20+ providers

Reasons:
1. paying $20 more than new customer for the same plan as the perk of being existing customer
2. Regular weekly dropouts and slow connection speed
3. Outstanding incompetence of customer support

Scott G

Scott GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic Internet (& Customer) Service!

The upload speed on my internet was Nil and should have been around 5.
Over a month I called Dodo numerous times to get this fixed, I spent numerous hours waiting to talk to someone and then talking to someone (as I need this working for my work meetings).
After a month DoDo informed me that they were unable to rectify the issue and advised me that I should move to another provider (the only good advice they gave me!).
I moved to another provider and the internet service was immediately working properly again.

Benita