Dogfoodz

Updated review of Doggie Crack.

I previously left a review saying how my dogs adore this food. They still do, however since then I have been dogged with deliveries sent to the wrong address, no deliveries and part order deliveries. I spent many hours calling and getting people to call me back, eventually going thru Youfoodz to just be able to speak with someone from dogfoodz. The woman I have delt with at dogfoodz sighs and says she will call back and most times she does not. I was told the company is growing and expanding which I fully understand can cause some issues. This is a fantasic product if only they could deliver it!

Our dogs love the meals

Found the order online process easy and delivered when expected. Most importantly our dogs love the meals.
We also support the recycling they do with the delivery box’s & ice packs.

You F.Dogfoodz

Hi Evan! That's so great to hear you and your special furry family members are happy with the meals & service. We love that you support recycling too, we will definitely be continuing on the green path as our company grows :)

So easy and convenient

My fussy Aussie Bulldog LOVES dogfoodz. It’s made life easier for us by taking care of the cooking plus it includes all the extra nutrients too. Thanks Dogfoodz!

You F.Dogfoodz

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Rebekah! We are so happy to hear that Dogfoodz is catering to your special doggo AND making life easier for you too :)

Shay

ShayBrisbane

Best human grade dog food on the market!

Our Jack Russell loves these meals, they are so fresh and he licks the bowl clean after every meal. They are super convenient for our busy lifestyle, are delivered straight to our door and we have one happy pup. Would definitely recommend!

You F.Dogfoodz

Hi Shay! Thank you for the amazing review. We are so happy to hear that your Jack Russell is really enjoying the meals especially licking the bowl clean :) Also great to hear that you are enjoying the convenience.

Review collected in partnership with Dogfoodz

Life changing for my fur babies

The rating of 3 is predominatley for the recent confusion with orders not being delivered on time and no response to emails sent by me to investigate what had occurred however.. As I was advised, the business is growing and measures have been put into place to better manage this.. I do give a rating of 5 for quality of the meals, the convenience of having this on hand and how happy my 2 babies are. This I cannot express enough. the little toys each time they adore and a wonderful surprise.. Thanyou Dogfoodz... and I look forward to doing business with you for some time.

Courts

CourtsBrisbane

Best thing ever!

My dog absolutely loves Dogfoodz. I was hesitant at trying new food at the start but so glad I did. Can’t live without now!

You F.Dogfoodz

Hey Courts, so glad that you gave it a go with the new food and now your special dog is a super happy customer. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Cdouglas

CdouglasBrisbane

5 stars from Kevin & Nelly

Our two Jugs (pug x jack russells) LOVE every meal on the menu and we love ordering it for them! Food is so fresh and i know they are getting everything they need + more from it!

You F.Dogfoodz

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Very happy to hear that the two Jugs in the family are enjoying the meals and you are happy with it too.

Happy Dog! Happy Mum!

Nutritious and easy meals which Penny absolutely loves! Love the range and the variety and delivered to your front door! Couldn’t ask for anything more!

You F.Dogfoodz

Thank you for the review Roslyn! We are so happy that Penny is loving the meals and that you are loving the convenience. Sounds like a very happy household :)

It’s a great concept

It’s a great concept , should offer more choices within the pack such as treats, cakes, special occasion packs, travel packs

You F.Dogfoodz

Hi Katina! Thank you for your review, as a growing company we definitely can't wait to get in the kitchen and work on some exciting new products. Keep an eye out for them either on our website or on our social media.

Susan Lim

Susan LimBrisbane

Best dog food!

My pug, Phil absolutely loves Dogfoodz. He can’t sit still while waiting for me to peel off the cover. I honestly only order it when there’s a good sale on. I know you can’t put a price on quality but I just can’t afford to pay that much for every meal. A treat once in awhile is still good enough though! This might be a silly suggestion but maybe if you can offer free delivery or some discount when we put out the cooler box from a previous order. Food is perfect. Thanks!!

You F.Dogfoodz

Hi Susan! Thank you for the great review, it's such good news that Phil is loving his meals :) That is actually a great suggestion Susan, definitely keep an eye on our website or social media for all updates in delivery and upcoming discounts.

Jared

Jared

My dog loves it

Dogfoodz has now caused my dog now no longer eats his normal chicken I cook :(
Each fortnight I get a new pack he recognises the box and starts jumping around.

You F.Dogfoodz

Thanks for the review Jared! Don't be sad about your doggo not eating your chicken anymore, we're happy to do the cooking for you! Sounds like your dog is a happy customer too :)

Cant Get Enough

Our two dogs absolutely love dogfoodz its nutritious and healthy. One dog has allergies so we have to be careful what she eats so these are just perfect

You F.Dogfoodz

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Webby. So glad we can help with the allergies. Picky eaters are our favourite, they just have great taste in food!

Cony

ConyBrisbane

health alternative

My dogs love the meals and the quality is better than what I cook for them at home. I would prefer larger portions, as I have mid size dogs, and more environmentally conscious packaging. Am trying to minimise the amount of plastic that I use and it breaks my heart to see so much packaging for a small meal portion. Maybe larger portions could also help with reducing packaging.

Great for picky eaters

My dog s a picky eater and really enjoyed dogfoodz. Great combination of meat and vegetables. I hope they make bigger portions.

You F.Dogfoodz

Thank you Ericson for your great review! Larger dog meals will definitely be on the menu this year! Along with many other exciting products :) Keep your ears upright!

Debra vdH

Debra vdHBlacktown

These are perfect.

My girl Candy loves these. Although not fussed with the ones with red cabbage and Kale. Although she was just diagnosed with GME. So I’m not sure if it’s just a case off timing. Perfect size for her as she is a small breed (Moodle)

You F.Dogfoodz

Thank you for your review Debra! Hope Candy is feeling better with her GME!!
We will adding a new meal very soon to replace the kale and cabbage as these are hard veggie flavours to hide even in bone broth and other yummies!

We love dogfoodz

Maggie and Mindi love eating dogfoodz, it is healthy and nutritious. It is nice to let someone else do the cooking for you. Only the best for our furbabies.

Hi Jodi,
Thanks so much for your feedback. Maggie and Mindi are some well cared for doggo's.
You are leading the way for Australian pawrents!

So healthy and convenient

Our Beagles love their Dogfoodz, they get so excited every dinner time when they see the packets come out of the fridge.

Hey Dianne,
Thanks for your feedback, so glad to hear they're loving meal time!

Hannah

HannahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Quality, So Convenient!

I was really impressed with Dogfoodz. I bought it using a promotional code, so I probably wouldn't feed to my dog full time, as it'd be too expensive for me, but as an addition to his usual diet, it's great!

Franklin

FranklinBrisbane

Perfect for a little oodle of energy

Franklin is a small active cavoodle who will willingly starve rather than eat food he doesn't like. Not with Dogfoodz - he loves it. The portion size is perfect for him and is good quality, and he gets very excited when he sees the packet emerge from the 'fridge. For our bigger dog (Spoodle), the size is good as she is older and gets two meals a day but bigger dogs, bigger eaters or dogs who only eat once a day would need more than one packet (or add something with it). Price-wise, it's comparable with other products like this, or with fresh food from the supermarket. Delivery times/options are currently a bit limited but service has always been very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Dogfoodz

Not complete food for dogs

The food doesn’t contain enough balanced nutrients. And it didn’t stay fresh to the use by/ best before date on the packet we had to throw some out.