Dogtainers

Dogtainers (page 2 of 18)

Sharon T

Sharon T

Moving cat from Brisbane to New Zealand

Dogtainers and our consultant Biljana were great - excellent at communicating all arrangements clearly, answered emails and questions really fast, priced well, treated our cat with care, efficient and kind process.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks for such great feedback Sharon, we really value it and its great to get recognised for our hard work

Dianne

DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moving our cats from Brisbane to Malta

Dogtainers handled this move very well. Although not a common destination, they nonetheless did their best to provide top customer service. Dogtainers responded to emails very quickly. They kept us up-to-date through each step of the process, allowing as smooth a transition as possible. We were also provided updates as our cats had a break in the journey in Dubai. Thank you Dogtainers for all your effort.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Dianne. So glad your cats had a seamless transition for such a long flight!

Excellent service e

I highly recommend Dogtainers. They were efficient and managed the South Africa link professionally, avoiding the drama and focusing on what needed to be done to get my animals here.

Thanks Verna. We really appreciate your lovely feedback

Responsible, Committed and Enthusiastic Team that delivers excellence for your pet transport

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Gary. We appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review. We work hard and love when outcomes like this are achieved.

kim38

kim38Sydney, NSW

best animal transporters!

3 small dogs were picked up on time, and arrived at destination clean and in good spirits. We were aware of all pickup and drop off procedures and flight information prior to them departing. Great communication with dogtainer staff resulted in no stress for us or the dogs. We would use this company again and highly recommend them when transporting your animals! Thankyou dogtainers 10/10.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Kim, Thanks for your wonderful feedback!!! We LOVE 10/10 and 5 stars!!

Maree

MareeWestern Australia

Great!!

I’ve now had two puppies flown to me with dogtainers. Fantastic both times and I’d recommend them to others. Puppies arrived safely and clean. Thankyou for the care that you take

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Maree - we really appreciate your wonderful feedback - we do pride ourselves on caring for your beautiful pets so we are glad it is appreciated.

Zelma

ZelmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I will always use this company

they did exactly what was needed, the crate was there on time at the airport and perfectly clean both ends of our holiday for my Border collie. Very easy over the phone transaction.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Zelma - great to get this wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back

michael and liz

michael and lizSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you're moving your pets, DOGTAINERS are who you need.

We used Dogtainers 10 years ago and they were excellent and our 2 pups arrived in great conditionand the service was extremely good.
We have just sent our same 2 of course through Dogtainers to UK and the whole process has been even better than the first time. Bibi, our consultant, has been absolutely fantastic, so helpful, great communication and caring for our 2 little ones. Any concerns (as you do have with such a big move) were always allayed by Bibi and with good reason - the whole process was seamless. All of the staff we met during preparation were also extremely nice, caring and helpful.
We are just so appreciative and happy we used Dogtainers..again.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Michael and Liz. Thank you SO much for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. It is always great to have customers come back, so thank you. Bibi always strives to make travel seamless so we are really glad you enjoyed that experience.

Perfect transport of my kitten

Big thanks to Dogtainers, especially Bibi who organized the transport of my kitten from Australia to Croatia. I had a lot of questions, she was always there to help and answer. Kitten arrived in perfect condition after a very long journey. Cheerful and healthy. Thanks for the perfect travel documentation that made it very easy to hand over kitten at customs. I will surely use Dogtainers again. Warm recommendations for collaboration!

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Sanja. Such a long way for a kitten to travel and I know Bibi works hard to make sure the best outcome is achieved every time. Documentation/customs etc are very important and she always works hard to ensure a smooth transition.

Stuart

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the service provided

Dogs were picked up on time and we were kept informed of the progress of the dogs throughout their journey, would recommend Dogtainers to anyone. Our contact in the office was very helpful throughout the progress as was the person dropping off the transit cages

Delivery TimeEarly
Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Stuart - always great to get such wonderful feedback, thank you

Lynn

LynnSoutheast, SA

Wonderful service

The Adelaide team of Dogtainers could not have been more professional, and friendly at the same time, our girl, Bella the Westie, came from her home with one of your pick up drivers in Sydney to Mt. Gambier in Sa, having a change of planes in Melbourne, when she came out of the crate her tail was wagging, and she didn’t show any signs of distress, cannot recommend your firm highly enough, I was also very impressed with the cost, certainly not extortionate at all, and ended up being well worth the price . So Thankyou

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Lynn. Bella was absolutely beautiful and a delight to help travel such a long way. Love tails wagging and no distress so thanks for sharing that feedback with us.

Fantastic service.

Doggo came out of customs wagging his tail. He is always worse for wear after a flight and takes a few days to readjust. Our Dogtainers contact even took photos with our little guy before his flight and kept us updated throughout.

Dogtainers were super helpful in preparing us for what to expect with customs and pick up and held our hand through the whole experience. Above and beyond best pet relocation service we've dealt with. Will definitely use their services for our next relocation.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hey Nicka. Thanks so much for your great feedback.... Always awesome when dogs come out happy and wagging their tail! We can't wait to help you again next travel....

Matt Grice

Matt GriceTasmania

Amazing Service.

Simply amazing service, very helpful and sympathetic in a stressful time for our first time using this service. We cannot fault. Very good! An exceeded our expectations! 10/10! Thank you once again for transporting our puppy safely.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Matt. WOW - it is always great to exceed expectations so thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are happy that your first time was memorable and your beautiful pup had a great time....

Brilliant Service

Extremely happy that we made the choice to go through Dogtainers. Callum was friendly, professional and made sure our fur baby was well looked after and even sent photos. I slept better knowing he was happy and loved during his time prior to his flight. We could even track the flight from the link Callum sent us. He arrived to us happy and healthy. Thanks Callum for taking care of us.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Aaron - Callum is a professional who takes great care in making each trip special so we are really glad to hear you were so happy with everything.

Excellent service

Big thanks to Kate from Dogtainers in Perth. Kate was so helpfull and made the experience very easy. I was at ease during the process as Kate sent me photos of Frankie having lots of pats and cuddles. I would highly reccomend dogtainers, they were on time and affordable. Thanks again

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Emily. It is great to receive such lovely feedback. We are really happy that Frankie had a great trip

Cecilia fernandez

Cecilia fernandezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything was excellent!!

Everything was excellent, somebody call me and give me information about the time.
The driver was very nice and helpful.
I am very happy with the service.
Thanks you so much for everything

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Cecilia. We really appreciate great feedback and are very happy that everything went smoothly for you.

rakes

rakesSydney, NSW

Our family is complete now

We are grateful to Dogtainers and Mrs Angela McPherson for help with application for Import Permit and destination services inside of Australia for our cat Masya, who moved from Russia - through Finland - to Australia.
When he came, it added so much more love in the family.
Thank you Angie and Dogtainers for helping our reunion with our furry friend.
Wally and Kate.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Wally and Kate for your great feedback - we are so happy that Masaya has now landed in Australia safely. It was our pleasure to play our part.

Sarah

SarahSydney

Highly recommend!

I was really happy with the overall service of dogtainers. They made the whole process really easy and kept me updated the whole way through. My dog arrived safe and sound. Would highly recommend this company to anybody who is looking to relocate their dog.

Mick T.Dogtainers

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your feedback - we love hearing that you would recommend us and that the process was easy for you

ANDY

ANDYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Norbys Adventure

Every step of the way was handled professionaly, courtiesly and punctual with all thought for Norbys safe travels. All information and documentation was accurate and timely. Many thanks again Bibi.

Delivery TimeEarly
Mick T.Dogtainers

Norby was an absolute delight and Bibi will be thrilled to receive such wonderful feedback, thank you

Amazing service!!

I can not fault NZ Dogtrainers... from the initial contact, to their understanding when there were delays and up until me not being able to fetch my dogs on the day of release, they were absolutely awesome! I would highly recommend their services. My dogs are so happy and relaxed even though we had been apart for 4 weeks.

Thank you so much guys!! Regards
Taryn

Mick T.Dogtainers

Thanks Taryn - we are thrilled that you were so happy the whole way and really glad you are reunited with your lovely dogs.