DogzOnline

ShoeshineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Holding Deposits

Beth
BethPerth

Terrible..bad business ..dishonest selling dog that has generic health issues

I was told that the puppy that I bought had nothing wrong I took the puppy to my vet and found medial luxating patella grade 4 diagnosed by two doctors..the breeder refuses to give me my money back..the breeder knew all along what was wrong with the puppy but wanted to make money with her 2500..breeder knows how to run a shonky business ..I didn’t have any idea how bad some breeders are and dishonest and this breeder is constantly winning her dogs in the show’s well known breeder I am just so discussed

Other Pet Shops

Eould give zero stars if i could

They banned me because i posted to the community asking for people to help a no kill animal shelter win much needed funds for a dog who needs 3 expensive surgeries. All people had to do was vote so they could win money.

livid customer
livid customer

Unvaccinated puppy

my puppy from [Location and Name Removed[ was unvaccinated and nearly died from parvo after 10k of vet bills . i have heardfrom other breeders thatt she ha s narcissistic personality disorder and thinks that the world revolves arround her, registered dog breeders are known for being awful people so i wouldnt be surprised if it is true

Foxy
FoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ferona Kennels BIS Pomeranian not vaccinated as claimed.

Purchased a 10 month old pomeranian puppy. Claimed that puppy was vaccinated. Breeder shipped puppy by road from Sydney to Brisbane at our expense and she insisted on choosing how to transport. Puppy arrives and within days is at the vet collapsing from kennel cough. The vet was shocked to inform us that the Puppy has only had 2 vaccinations of C3 and no Kennel Cough vaccination! So after paying thousands for the puppy we now have vet bills and a sick dog. And we need to vaccinate once he's recovered. Breeder won't return messages or texts. Would not recommend this breeder.

Natalie HannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Platform for the General Public to readily access “Registered” Dog Breeders.

One stop place for public to source ANKC affiliated Registered Breeders.

Dogzonline are not responsible for puppy buyers not doing their due diligence - not all “registered” breeders are created equal.

Catherine BNE.
Catherine BNE.South East Queensland, QLD

Super conscientious breeder of excellent quality puppies

Manda
MandaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting!!

Dishonesty sucks
Dishonesty sucksMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pedigree dog

We bought a puppy from a registered breeder. Found out our pup has renal dysplasia. We made contact with dogzonline in hope of getting support but nothing. No return emails. No calls.

Happy meHunter Region, NSW

Exceptionally bad service

I have sent at least 12 email to this organisation since 16 April 2019. The emails asked for a phone contact. None provided on 19 April 2019 email from [name removed] as me to "send detail and we will follow up". Since then I have continually endeavoured to contact them however no further response has been received. This was all about FALSE and MISLEADING information in relation to a breeder. Cannot understand how any business can operate in this manner. I live in hope that I get a response.

Don't expect papers

Breeders seem to register with Dogs NSW then advertise on dogzonline I know of people who have not received pedigree papers or Limited Registration papers and I am one of them I have been one of them I have been trying to get the paperwork for my Bichon Frise for 2 years and all I get is promises and excuses I do not understand why Dogs nsw do not realise that a lot of these "Breeders" never register litters and only advertise on Dogsonline.

So-So

Some breeders don’t even respond to queries on their ads and some that do are rude. Being nice dosnt cost a cent and even if it did with the prices some people are charging for dogs you would think they could afford some!

Tey
TeyCanberra

Everything K9 in one place!

As an exhibitor it’s a great timesaver to be able to access all upcoming dog shows/judges on one site! Great place to list dog profiles/litters
Very informative site for anyone wanting to locate registered breeders through Aus/NZ

MarkMelbourne
MarkMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A registered pedigree breeder is no assurance

T.T.
T.T.Sydeny

misleading forum name

more like a closed Fakebook group - mainstream thinking and heavily one-sided with posters caring more about their own feelings and convenience than dogs; if you want to learn more about dogs: go elsewhere. However, if you like old ladys' tea party gossip: go for it.

Peter B.
Peter B.asked

Can I get feedback on Cox Puppy Home as we are looking to purchase from them

Natalie Hann

Sorry not heard of them?

Trudie H.
Trudie H.asked

Can i stud my british bulldog male

Hi Trudie.
Dogzonline is the wrong place to search for any information regarding dogs or the regulations etc that surround them. There is no one you can speak with as they have no phone number. Further more even if ask questions on line they ever give direct or understandable answers. The best was to find out about your enquiry is to speak wth the Breeders Association in your State. Dogzonline only take you money to advertise. My experience with them was horrendous. I reported a very suspect breeder with whom I dealt and the did not even contact me then. I then went to the local council where the breeder was located and also the RSPCA and still not a lot of help. I have been a breeder and when I was there were some very strict rules however strict rules no longer seem to be in existence. The dog breeding industry except for a very small percentage of ethical breeders has become nothing more than a dodgy money making industry. My advice is check with your local associations and certainly you local council as some rules with them do apply. Good luck.

You are right, no point in even contacting DogzOnline as they do not care one bit. I am in the process of finalising action against them and part of that shows a number of unscrupulous breeders that he allows to advertise on his site, whilst deleting reputable breeders that did nothing wrong, the reason as they are to lazy to look at complaints to see if they are genuine or not.

Best bet is contact the local authority like DogsQLD etc at least they take complaints seriously and don't just persecute innocent people for no reason.

Happy measked

Hopefully someone from DOGZONLINE will read all of the above and endeavour to contact the people who are complaining about their LACK OF SERVICE. However, I will lodge my complaint now ever day and keep pursuing them via Fair Trading Queensland.

Hi
Sorry only just realised this was here, I didn't receive any notification.

DogzOnline does not handle complaints like a professional business, if he did I would probably still have my account, instead of him cancelling my account after 10 years based solely on false allegations , which the RSPCA cleared me of. The RSPCA chief Inspector went as far as to say “Because the Reality is, I think in this case we can say you didn’t dock their tails that’s 100%” and “Everyone in this room knows the real person there” Implying who was actually responsible for damaging the tail of the pup.

But that means nothing to DogzOnline, persecute people that did nothing wrong and then ignore them. That is obviously his Policy, but it is good to see that the public are finally waking up to what he is like.

Regarding the issues with the breeder, all I can say is contact their local breeder association, that they are registered with and lodge a complaint with them, if you have proof that they did something wrong they will generally act, unlike DogzOnline.

It is difficult to find a good breeder so I always recommend contact their ANKC breeder association, but Googling will also not help, my reputation was destroyed because of vexatious allegations, and malicious comments posted online by gutless, low life gutter rats that hide on the internet.

Even though we were cleared of these lies, that does not stop the bottom dwelling Keyboard warriors out there, we are lucky that in 30 years of being registered breeders, according to DogsQLD we have never had one single substantiated complaint against us, if we did do what we were accused of, we would not still be registered.

If you are interested let me know, I will be commencing action against DogzOnline in the very near future, I already have a number of people that have provided information so more the merrier.

Many Thanks
Bert

Happy me

Hi bert, keep me posted - dogzonline are no only unprofessional they are rude as well. Let me know if you need any more info.

Lesley

Hi Lesley, Thanks for that. I agree 100%, what sort of business acts the way that he does, he said to me in an email, "you will understand then that we need to protect our reputation when we have a reasonable belief that there is an issue (especially with the way social media is these days). No court is going to punish us for that ... companies do it all the time as a result of social media campaigns."

He said he had a reasonable belief, but then writes in another email "Jenny was not a member of Dogs QLD (I have not verified if this is true or not though) and therefore if it was true, we had every right to remove her as she broke one our main conditions of membership."

So he cancels our account, even though he did not even verify if the claim was true. Businesses like him need to be exposed for their actions, as I have been told he has cancelled many breeders accounts in the past with no valid reason and I intend to hold him accountable. He was concerned regarding Social Media lets see how he goes when Social Media shows how he runs his operation.

If you would like to send me any info I would be more than happy to add it to the others that have sent theirs in as well. nbbt@bobtaildobermann.com

Kind Regards
Bert

Get an answer from our members and Dogzonline representatives