Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (page 2 of 2)

Pros

• Fresh floral scent

• Long-lasting

• Suitable for everyday wear

Pinky101

Pinky101

It is really well priced and one of the best perfumes. I have not met anyone who doesn't suit this fragrance. I got it for Christmas one year from my husband. We went to his families house for lunch and as I walked past his younger brother he breathed in and said "D&G Light Blue?" I said yeah. He said it is the best female frangrance ever. And hes not the only one to have said that when I wore it. Highly recommended.
    I LOVE this perfume. It is nice and light. The perfect day time perfume. Every guy I know loves it on a girl

connielaura

connielaura

i got this as a christmas present a few years ago from my sister. it is so beautiful and fresh, i used to wear it everyday to work as it was so nice and calming, and didn't overpower everyone at work. i think it can be worn by women of all ages, very fresh smelling. although it was bought as a gift, i have checked out the price and it looks very affordable. i would recommend to everyone!
    very affordable, a great gift for any woman, subtle and not overpowering, able to be worn at night and in the day.
    none at all

bunnimon

bunnimon

Good

One of the more unusual perfumes that I have tried. It has a very refreshing and invigorating sort of scent. It definitely reminds me of water, the ocean or a natural spring, which is what I think of everytime I smell it for some reason. It is not my first choice for special occassions simply because it isn't as feminine - flowery and romantic seeming to me as other perfumes are. Not at all overwhelming and very long lasting.
    Very uplifting, a great perfume for daily use. Really is quite unique.
    I would like it to be in a prettier bottle.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue compares to other Women's Fragrances

I'm a big fan of D&G Light Blue - last Christmas I received the gift pack as a present (perfume, shower gel and body lotion) - it was fantastic!! I loved the smell of the body lotion in particular - just like the perfume, it made me smell good, feel good - appropriate to use in all occasions!
    Its scent is just beautiful: not too strong, not too light, it's just right! This perfume turns heads and attracts a lot of attention (from both males and females!) I have been using D&G Light Blue for the past 5 years and I'm still getting compliments from friends and strangers, they all wanted to know what perfume I've got on!
    Not that I could think of...

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

I have just finished my bottle of Light Blue after having used it as my everyday fragrance (bottle lasted ages). To me, it was like putting on my crispest white linen shirt - I really loved the fresh aroma and was always happy wearing it. It's certainly a great everyday fragrance, however would work equally well in the evening if you don't want a strong or overpowering fragrance. It is now quite a reasonably priced fragrance too, so do yourself a favour and try it.
    Subtle fragrance with a very fresh smell, lovely frosted bottle.
    Nothing really, but I did need to reapply at times.

renatagustin

renatagustin

Good

just like its name. light. can use by men or women, because its scent is fresh. not girly. not masculine. just smell good.
    light. fresh. unisex. the bottle shape and color is nice.
    nothing. just love it! but sometimes I feel it doesn't stay long on my skin. but I can re-spray it if I need.

Suzan E

Suzan Easked

When i spray it on, the smell disappears in few min??

Laurinda
    Laurinda

I love Light Blue. I am not a 'perfumer', but I believe that how long a perfume stays on a person's skin is individual, due to the chemical excretions in our skin. I have had comments on my perfume long after I can smell it on myself. As to how long Light Blue lingers I have never thought about it, as I like light fragrances. Sorry I can't be exact.

Talamatavao Sara Y

Talamatavao Sara Yasked

is there a dolce and gabbana for women?

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is a floral, fruity fragrance for women launched in 2001.

Features

Concept: Light Blue is the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce & Gabbana.

All the essence of a sunny summer day is enclosed in this lively, fresh, floral and fruity fragrance that evokes the sensuality of the Mediterranean woman.

Design: A timeless design, the Light Blue shape is confident and feminine. Its light blue cap evokes the clear skies of the Mediterranean landscape. The bottle itself is strong, reflecting today’s modern woman.

Top notes: Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

Heart notes: The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

Base notes: Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

What reviewers thought

This is a delicate, fresh and luxurious scent that reviewers seemed to love. It is not overpowering, is suitable for everyday wear and is long-lasting. Some reviewers mentioned that they have had this as their signature scent for many years.

• GTIN12: 737052074306