Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Pros

• Fresh floral scent

• Long-lasting

• Suitable for everyday wear

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

I have to say I really like this perfume from the packaging upwards It is fresh, airy, sensual and fun loving, but wih this one I am always tuned into the smell of musk, it has a slight musk smell, not everyone notices it, but when you smell it it will stay with you. When i have worn this one i havent had to respray at all. If i have re sprayed I hve felt over powered by the smell. This is gorgeous for all ages and one you can ely on as a gift or just to plain spoil yourself.
    A lovely fresh smell, that can be worn day or night, any season relly.

rune2009

rune2009

Good

this is a great summer fragrance or for those that dont like to wear heavy perfumes. on the downside as this is a lighter fragrance and an eau de toilet it is not long lasting and you will need to reapply several times if you want to smell like it all day. this one can be found at alot of discount chemists and the like and the online fragrance shops. i have also seem it in some great gift packs. to sum up this is a great frangrance that can be found at a great price. i wouldnt be dissapointed if i received this as a gift.
    great summer scent
    doesnt last

mzluvinkhim

mzluvinkhim

Good

Light Blue is a great fragrance for any woman of any age. i think the scent is very fresh and lovely. this perfume can be worn in the day or in the night time.
    it has a very fresh smelling scent to it.
    nothing. it is a very nice fragrance.

Women's Fragrances

Find out how Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue compares to other Women's Fragrances

bunnimon

bunnimon

Good

One of the more unusual perfumes that I have tried. It has a very refreshing and invigorating sort of scent. It definitely reminds me of water, the ocean or a natural spring, which is what I think of everytime I smell it for some reason. It is not my first choice for special occassions simply because it isn't as feminine - flowery and romantic seeming to me as other perfumes are. Not at all overwhelming and very long lasting.
    Very uplifting, a great perfume for daily use. Really is quite unique.
    I would like it to be in a prettier bottle.

renatagustin

renatagustin

Good

just like its name. light. can use by men or women, because its scent is fresh. not girly. not masculine. just smell good.
    light. fresh. unisex. the bottle shape and color is nice.
    nothing. just love it! but sometimes I feel it doesn't stay long on my skin. but I can re-spray it if I need.

See all Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue reviews

Suzan E

Suzan Easked

When i spray it on, the smell disappears in few min??

Laurinda
    Laurinda

I love Light Blue. I am not a 'perfumer', but I believe that how long a perfume stays on a person's skin is individual, due to the chemical excretions in our skin. I have had comments on my perfume long after I can smell it on myself. As to how long Light Blue lingers I have never thought about it, as I like light fragrances. Sorry I can't be exact.

Talamatavao Sara Y

Talamatavao Sara Yasked

is there a dolce and gabbana for women?

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is a floral, fruity fragrance for women launched in 2001.

Features

Concept: Light Blue is the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce & Gabbana.

All the essence of a sunny summer day is enclosed in this lively, fresh, floral and fruity fragrance that evokes the sensuality of the Mediterranean woman.

Design: A timeless design, the Light Blue shape is confident and feminine. Its light blue cap evokes the clear skies of the Mediterranean landscape. The bottle itself is strong, reflecting today’s modern woman.

Top notes: Invigorating Sicilian cedar melds with the crisp vibrancy of apple and the guileless charm of the bluebell, to evoke the essence of a South Italian summer.

Heart notes: The freshness of bamboo nestles amid a glorious feminine bouquet of decadent jasmine and delicate white rose.

Base notes: Redolent citron wood is entwined with voluptuous amber and a suggestive caress of musk.

What reviewers thought

This is a delicate, fresh and luxurious scent that reviewers seemed to love. It is not overpowering, is suitable for everyday wear and is long-lasting. Some reviewers mentioned that they have had this as their signature scent for many years.

• GTIN12: 737052074306