Dollie

Dollie

74tigeress

74tigeressGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong extensions sent

I ordered my brown weft extensions a month a go and didn’t realise they had sent me clips ins until I went to my hairdresser and then wouldn’t issue me with a refund! Don’t buy from this company

Store LocationOnline

Mary K

Mary KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received my hair extensions!!

Store LocationDollie

misstons_

misstons_Melbourne

Buyer beware - stay away from dollie hair extensions

Never reply

I have been waiting on a reply from these for nearly two weeks. They have taken my money and didn't even send through a confirmation email so i literally have no idea what to do. They don't even have a contact number?!! I wish i had read some of the reviews before i purchased off them. For this day and age the customer service is appalling and i will definitely not be recommending them.

I wish I read the reviews before buying from Dollie.

It's been weeks and I still have no update on my delivery status. They don't reply, they just happily take your money and ignore you.
My guess is they are probably connected to "market hair extentions" who also have no idea what customer service is.
I don't even care if the extentions are nice, because my regrowth is disgusting and thanks to Dollie my hair dresser is going to yell at me for being 1 month late with blonde regrowth.
If I knew I was going to wait for these people to order my extentions from overseas, I would have directly bought them from overseas myself.
Cleopatra hair extentions are based in Australia and deliver within 2 days.
Dollie isn't worth the time or money. I will Never buy from them again.

Tara mc

Tara mcLethbridge

The one star says it all

If you're thinking about purchasing these extensions, think again-not worth your money or time! I use to love dollie I've been ordering from them for 7 years. I'm a loyal customer to products but this has went from a five star rated shop to one. Terrible customer service when you don't recieve your item and complain.. You won't be recieving a response. I will be reporting this company tomorrow. Seriously, do yourself the favour and shop at zala's.

B.Badelaide

Don't Waste Your Time

B.B

Gone downhill in the last year

I've been buying Dollie extensions for a few years now but something has changed in the last year. It now takes weeks to arrive (usually after I email them to prompt them).
- The last 3 batches I try to lighten the ends to match my Ombre hair and NOTHING happens. Not even a slight lift in colour. I tried to lighten a second time and still - nothing! They used to lighten perfectly which is why I continued to buy them. But now nothing.
- I've sent several emails asking if these are even human hair as surely some colour should lift. No response to any emails.

I've now moved on to another company who offer next day delivery and great quality extensions (so far).

Page

PageBrisbane

TERRIBLE customer service

I have been buying and raving about how good Dollie Hair Extensions are for years and have always recieved my order the next day, due to how close im located to the factory. HOWEVER my most recent purchse is taking weeks to come (if it even arrives) and none of my emails or facebook messages have been relied to. I will no longer continue shopping with the company nor would I recommend to anyone.

not happy

I have ordered extensions with Dollie a few days ago now i try to go to the website to check the status of my order and the webpage won't come up ?? Has anyone else had this trouble. I'm worried now as they have already taken my money

Great hair extensions but TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I've been buying Dollie Hair Extensions for a few years now, and I can't rave enough about the product and how great they look and how long they last (mine usually about 2 years)... HOWEVER they have a serious lack of customer service. The last 2 times I've bought them, they have taken far longer than the estimated 5-10 days to come (eg. A month) and then when emailing/facebook messaging the company, they do not reply.

Half of order not received and no response to my emails

I ordered two lots of hair extensions, i received the first lot about 2 weeks after i made the order then contacted dollie hair extensions via email and facebook messenger about 5 times and never got a response.

Not happy

Booked in to have my hair done 2 weeks before my first baby is born, wanted the hair dresser to match my hair with the extensions - been a week not no reply to my emails or fb messages and $225 down when it was a special present to myself before I became a mum.. had to cancel my hair appointment that I was so excited about - I've succeeded through the ACCC before and looks like we will all end up talking to them about Dollie... uggghhh..

Minxy. B

Minxy. BAdelaide

Something has changed for the worse!!

No Response...Money Taken...No Product!!! Yet

Disgusting service!

I ordered these extensions over a week ago and have received nothing to say they've been sent at all just an email saying they've taken my money, I have been a long time customer who has bought these extensions several times over the years and have never had a problem with them but this time has been absolutely horrendous and I am shocked to see I am not the only person! I have sent emails, Facebook messages more then one time and received nothing back no response. I use to say to people they are a great company but beware anyone who thinks about purchasing these that your making a huge mistake, I wish I came here to read the reviews of the horrible customer service they've been providing since I last purchased, such a disgrace!

Shan

Shanperth

extensions never received and no response from Dollie

I ordered some clip in extensions from Dollie Hair Extensions online and have been charged for them, yet have never received my order. I emailed them to ask what was going on, with no response. I sent a message through the contact form on their site, no answer, I sent a private FB message, no answer, a second email, no answer. Their website states "we reply to all emails within 12-24 hours"yet I sent the first email over a week ago

Poor customer service and delivery time frame

I ordered my extensions one week ago. I wanted to change my colour and emailed them the day after the order was placed. I have written 4 emails since and had absolutely no response. I usually order my extensions through Zala and they arrive within 2 days. I only ordered Dollie for the range of balayage. Biggest mistake, I will not have my extensions for the occasion they were purchased for im so so shocked that people continue to deal with companies like this, I will never be purchasing from them again. Since I used afterpay, I can't cancel the order and purchase elsewhere I have to wait for them to cancel the order. Who knows how long that will take.

Jenn41

Jenn41SYDNEY

Missing Order - does not respond to emails or messages.

I ordered hair extensions 1 week ago but did not receive a confirmation email. I have tried to email Dollie many, many times and they have not responded. I normally buy my extensions from them and they are great! Unfortunately that experience has left me disappointed. My experience is just like Chelsea's Review.

Very Poor Service

Ordered hair extensions about a week or 2 before Christmas, it's now January 6th and haven't even received any other confirmation to say extensions have been shipped, taken my $300 though.. I've emailed multiple times and no reply!