Dollie

Dollie (page 2 of 2)

2.0

Excellent quality

Been a Dollie customer for over 5 years now and have never been disappointed with the quality of the hair. Holds curls well, no tangling and hair is soft and shiny. The 18/613 honey mix is a perfect match.

Best hair extensions ever!

I'm not usually one to write reviews but I'm so blown away by these extensions! I purchased these in the 20'' Deluxe clip in set - they are super thick, shiny and have barely any shedding unlike other brands I've tried in the past. I love that the pieces are triple wefted as it gives full volume immediately. I've had these for about 6 months now and they are still in excellent condition after regular use. Would highly recommend!

Worst customer service ever!

Not 100% real hair

I have purchased from Dollie 4 times previously spending close to $300 per purchase. Each time I was very happy. The last set I received were not real. The hair was different. It felt and looked fake. I emailed through and was told that because I had tried them on they would not refund me. They said they would give me 10% off my next purchase. Absolutely disappointed and will never use again. Customer loyalty is not valued.

Marnie

MarniePerth

Order your hair 2 months in advance !!!

poor communicatuon, and out of stock

I order the deluxe set, in plenty of time for my daughter's ball, only to have to follow up on the order and then be told they sent me an email, which I never received.. apparently it's was out of stock which when I placed the order it wasn't. I have now sent three emails and receivedo me reply which solved NOTHING. I have now sent another email to ask for a contact number. I'll be extremely P@##%d off off they never arrive as I've payed over $200......

Gwizz

GwizzSydney

Not 100% human hair

Very disappointed in the fake plastic hair that after putting a colour through it the hair was frizzy and just so fake and disgusting and the hairs seemed melted! Not 100% human hair at all!! I just threw them away they looked shocking and fluffy and felt like crap!

Have not replied to any of my attempts to contact them.

E.T
E.T
Sydney

Sydneysydney

excellent

i have ordered several times from dollie. their hair is thick, luscious and extremely cheap for the amount your getting. the only problem is that they are nearly always out of stock now days but i guess that just shows how good they are.

Mia k

Mia kAdelaide, South Australia

Impressed every time!

No product received

Ordered my extensions over a week ago and they still haven't arrived.
I've been emailing them for over a week with no reply.
Still no extensions or reply.

Lisa B

Lisa Bsydney

Beautiful hair but one problem

I am a repeat customer and absolutely love the hair but the clips have been changed from when i last purchased. Instead of being flat and discreet, they are now bulky with a roundness easily detected in my hair. It was too late to complain as I had already tried them out and trimmed one piece. I had to really get the straightener around the clips to get the hair to fall in a vertical direction. It went sideways from the clips which are bulky. Not impressed as i spent a lot of money on them.
Hair is beautiful, full and thick
Clips are bulky and hair does not sit flat on the clips so they can be easily detected in my hair

nothappy

nothappyBrisbane

Horrid customer service - NO products received.

I have been ordering my extensions from this company for years and have now ordered extensions over a week ago, they emailed stating that it had been shipped (via express post) out and gave me a false tracking number, after 4 emails they finally returned my email and stated there was a problem with stock and that it was never sent out (even though I received an email saying it had been)
They said it would be shipped out the day after (with a free gift), days later and it is still not received.
Absolutely horrible customer service and i will never be ordering through them again.

AngieN22

AngieN22SYDNEY

Best extensions ever!

I purchased the 150g Deluxe Set and I must say that I love them! There is so much hair and they blend in beautifully with my natural hair. The colour is gorgeous (I purchased the honey blonde mix) and I received them in only 2 days - amazing service.
I would definitely recommend Dollie hair extensions to a friend, I'm in loveeeee!
Lots of hair, really fast shipping, nice colour
A little more expensive than other brands

Repeat buyer - love this hair!

I'm simply in love with these extensions! I used to spend a fortune on hair extensions from shops like Price Attack, etc until my hairdresser recommended these back in 2010. The clips stay in place from morning until night without coming loose and the hair also hold curls really well. The hair quality is really nice - shiny, healthy and doesn't tangle. Love these!
Awesome hair quality & free shipping

missmunday