Dollie

2.0

74tigeress

74tigeressGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong extensions sent

I ordered my brown weft extensions a month a go and didn’t realise they had sent me clips ins until I went to my hairdresser and then wouldn’t issue me with a refund! Don’t buy from this company

Mary K

Mary KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received my hair extensions!!

Store LocationDollie
misstons_

misstons_Melbourne

Buyer beware - stay away from dollie hair extensions

Never reply

I have been waiting on a reply from these for nearly two weeks. They have taken my money and didn't even send through a confirmation email so i literally have no idea what to do. They don't even have a contact number?!! I wish i had read some of the reviews before i purchased off them. For this day and age the customer service is appalling and i will definitely not be recommending them.

I wish I read the reviews before buying from Dollie.

It's been weeks and I still have no update on my delivery status. They don't reply, they just happily take your money and ignore you.
My guess is they are probably connected to "market hair extentions" who also have no idea what customer service is.
I don't even care if the extentions are nice, because my regrowth is disgusting and thanks to Dollie my hair dresser is going to yell at me for being 1 month late with blonde regrowth.
If I knew I was going to wait for these people to order my extentions from overseas, I would have directly bought them from overseas myself.
Cleopatra hair extentions are based in Australia and deliver within 2 days.
Dollie isn't worth the time or money. I will Never buy from them again.

Tara mc

Tara mcLethbridge

The one star says it all

If you're thinking about purchasing these extensions, think again-not worth your money or time! I use to love dollie I've been ordering from them for 7 years. I'm a loyal customer to products but this has went from a five star rated shop to one. Terrible customer service when you don't recieve your item and complain.. You won't be recieving a response. I will be reporting this company tomorrow. Seriously, do yourself the favour and shop at zala's.

B.Badelaide

Don't Waste Your Time

Page

PageBrisbane

TERRIBLE customer service

I have been buying and raving about how good Dollie Hair Extensions are for years and have always recieved my order the next day, due to how close im located to the factory. HOWEVER my most recent purchse is taking weeks to come (if it even arrives) and none of my emails or facebook messages have been relied to. I will no longer continue shopping with the company nor would I recommend to anyone.

Half of order not received and no response to my emails

I ordered two lots of hair extensions, i received the first lot about 2 weeks after i made the order then contacted dollie hair extensions via email and facebook messenger about 5 times and never got a response.

Not happy

Booked in to have my hair done 2 weeks before my first baby is born, wanted the hair dresser to match my hair with the extensions - been a week not no reply to my emails or fb messages and $225 down when it was a special present to myself before I became a mum.. had to cancel my hair appointment that I was so excited about - I've succeeded through the ACCC before and looks like we will all end up talking to them about Dollie... uggghhh..

Disgusting service!

I ordered these extensions over a week ago and have received nothing to say they've been sent at all just an email saying they've taken my money, I have been a long time customer who has bought these extensions several times over the years and have never had a problem with them but this time has been absolutely horrendous and I am shocked to see I am not the only person! I have sent emails, Facebook messages more then one time and received nothing back no response. I use to say to people they are a great company but beware anyone who thinks about purchasing these that your making a huge mistake, I wish I came here to read the reviews of the horrible customer service they've been providing since I last purchased, such a disgrace!

Shan

Shanperth

extensions never received and no response from Dollie

I ordered some clip in extensions from Dollie Hair Extensions online and have been charged for them, yet have never received my order. I emailed them to ask what was going on, with no response. I sent a message through the contact form on their site, no answer, I sent a private FB message, no answer, a second email, no answer. Their website states "we reply to all emails within 12-24 hours"yet I sent the first email over a week ago

Poor customer service and delivery time frame

I ordered my extensions one week ago. I wanted to change my colour and emailed them the day after the order was placed. I have written 4 emails since and had absolutely no response. I usually order my extensions through Zala and they arrive within 2 days. I only ordered Dollie for the range of balayage. Biggest mistake, I will not have my extensions for the occasion they were purchased for im so so shocked that people continue to deal with companies like this, I will never be purchasing from them again. Since I used afterpay, I can't cancel the order and purchase elsewhere I have to wait for them to cancel the order. Who knows how long that will take.

Very Poor Service

Ordered hair extensions about a week or 2 before Christmas, it's now January 6th and haven't even received any other confirmation to say extensions have been shipped, taken my $300 though.. I've emailed multiple times and no reply!

Worst customer service ever!

Not 100% real hair

I have purchased from Dollie 4 times previously spending close to $300 per purchase. Each time I was very happy. The last set I received were not real. The hair was different. It felt and looked fake. I emailed through and was told that because I had tried them on they would not refund me. They said they would give me 10% off my next purchase. Absolutely disappointed and will never use again. Customer loyalty is not valued.

Gwizz

GwizzSydney

Not 100% human hair

Very disappointed in the fake plastic hair that after putting a colour through it the hair was frizzy and just so fake and disgusting and the hairs seemed melted! Not 100% human hair at all!! I just threw them away they looked shocking and fluffy and felt like crap!

Have not replied to any of my attempts to contact them.

E.T
E.T

No product received

Ordered my extensions over a week ago and they still haven't arrived.
I've been emailing them for over a week with no reply.
Still no extensions or reply.

nothappy

nothappyBrisbane

Horrid customer service - NO products received.

I have been ordering my extensions from this company for years and have now ordered extensions over a week ago, they emailed stating that it had been shipped (via express post) out and gave me a false tracking number, after 4 emails they finally returned my email and stated there was a problem with stock and that it was never sent out (even though I received an email saying it had been)
They said it would be shipped out the day after (with a free gift), days later and it is still not received.
Absolutely horrible customer service and i will never be ordering through them again.