Dollie

Dollie

2.0

Gone downhill in the last year

I've been buying Dollie extensions for a few years now but something has changed in the last year. It now takes weeks to arrive (usually after I email them to prompt them).
    - The last 3 batches I try to lighten the ends to match my Ombre hair and NOTHING happens. Not even a slight lift in colour. I tried to lighten a second time and still - nothing! They used to lighten perfectly which is why I continued to buy them. But now nothing.
    - I've sent several emails asking if these are even human hair as surely some colour should lift. No response to any emails.

I've now moved on to another company who offer next day delivery and great quality extensions (so far).

not happy

I have ordered extensions with Dollie a few days ago now i try to go to the website to check the status of my order and the webpage won't come up ?? Has anyone else had this trouble. I'm worried now as they have already taken my money

Minxy. B

Minxy. BAdelaide

Something has changed for the worse!!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Dollie compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Jenn41

Jenn41SYDNEY

Missing Order - does not respond to emails or messages.

I ordered hair extensions 1 week ago but did not receive a confirmation email. I have tried to email Dollie many, many times and they have not responded. I normally buy my extensions from them and they are great! Unfortunately that experience has left me disappointed. My experience is just like Chelsea's Review.

Marnie

MarniePerth

Order your hair 2 months in advance !!!

poor communicatuon, and out of stock

I order the deluxe set, in plenty of time for my daughter's ball, only to have to follow up on the order and then be told they sent me an email, which I never received.. apparently it's was out of stock which when I placed the order it wasn't. I have now sent three emails and receivedo me reply which solved NOTHING. I have now sent another email to ask for a contact number. I'll be extremely P@##%d off off they never arrive as I've payed over $200......

missmunday