Dollie

Dollie

2.0

Gone downhill in the last year

I've been buying Dollie extensions for a few years now but something has changed in the last year. It now takes weeks to arrive (usually after I email them to prompt them).
    - The last 3 batches I try to lighten the ends to match my Ombre hair and NOTHING happens. Not even a slight lift in colour. I tried to lighten a second time and still - nothing! They used to lighten perfectly which is why I continued to buy them. But now nothing.
    - I've sent several emails asking if these are even human hair as surely some colour should lift. No response to any emails.

I've now moved on to another company who offer next day delivery and great quality extensions (so far).

not happy

I have ordered extensions with Dollie a few days ago now i try to go to the website to check the status of my order and the webpage won't come up ?? Has anyone else had this trouble. I'm worried now as they have already taken my money

Minxy. B

Minxy. BAdelaide

Something has changed for the worse!!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Dollie compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Jenn41

Jenn41SYDNEY

Missing Order - does not respond to emails or messages.

I ordered hair extensions 1 week ago but did not receive a confirmation email. I have tried to email Dollie many, many times and they have not responded. I normally buy my extensions from them and they are great! Unfortunately that experience has left me disappointed. My experience is just like Chelsea's Review.

Excellent quality

Been a Dollie customer for over 5 years now and have never been disappointed with the quality of the hair. Holds curls well, no tangling and hair is soft and shiny. The 18/613 honey mix is a perfect match.

Best hair extensions ever!

I'm not usually one to write reviews but I'm so blown away by these extensions! I purchased these in the 20'' Deluxe clip in set - they are super thick, shiny and have barely any shedding unlike other brands I've tried in the past. I love that the pieces are triple wefted as it gives full volume immediately. I've had these for about 6 months now and they are still in excellent condition after regular use. Would highly recommend!

Marnie

MarniePerth

Order your hair 2 months in advance !!!

poor communicatuon, and out of stock

I order the deluxe set, in plenty of time for my daughter's ball, only to have to follow up on the order and then be told they sent me an email, which I never received.. apparently it's was out of stock which when I placed the order it wasn't. I have now sent three emails and receivedo me reply which solved NOTHING. I have now sent another email to ask for a contact number. I'll be extremely P@##%d off off they never arrive as I've payed over $200......

Sydney

Sydneysydney

excellent

i have ordered several times from dollie. their hair is thick, luscious and extremely cheap for the amount your getting. the only problem is that they are nearly always out of stock now days but i guess that just shows how good they are.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Dollie compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Mia k

Mia kAdelaide, South Australia

Impressed every time!

AngieN22

AngieN22SYDNEY

Best extensions ever!

I purchased the 150g Deluxe Set and I must say that I love them! There is so much hair and they blend in beautifully with my natural hair. The colour is gorgeous (I purchased the honey blonde mix) and I received them in only 2 days - amazing service.
    I would definitely recommend Dollie hair extensions to a friend, I'm in loveeeee!
    Lots of hair, really fast shipping, nice colour
    A little more expensive than other brands

Repeat buyer - love this hair!

I'm simply in love with these extensions! I used to spend a fortune on hair extensions from shops like Price Attack, etc until my hairdresser recommended these back in 2010. The clips stay in place from morning until night without coming loose and the hair also hold curls really well. The hair quality is really nice - shiny, healthy and doesn't tangle. Love these!
    Awesome hair quality & free shipping

missmunday