Dollie

Dollie

2.0

Great hair extensions but TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I've been buying Dollie Hair Extensions for a few years now, and I can't rave enough about the product and how great they look and how long they last (mine usually about 2 years)... HOWEVER they have a serious lack of customer service. The last 2 times I've bought them, they have taken far longer than the estimated 5-10 days to come (eg. A month) and then when emailing/facebook messaging the company, they do not reply.

No Response...Money Taken...No Product!!! Yet

Lisa B

Lisa Bsydney

Beautiful hair but one problem

I am a repeat customer and absolutely love the hair but the clips have been changed from when i last purchased. Instead of being flat and discreet, they are now bulky with a roundness easily detected in my hair. It was too late to complain as I had already tried them out and trimmed one piece. I had to really get the straightener around the clips to get the hair to fall in a vertical direction. It went sideways from the clips which are bulky. Not impressed as i spent a lot of money on them.
    Hair is beautiful, full and thick
    Clips are bulky and hair does not sit flat on the clips so they can be easily detected in my hair

Beauty Product Brands