Dollie

Dollie

2.0

Great hair extensions but TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I've been buying Dollie Hair Extensions for a few years now, and I can't rave enough about the product and how great they look and how long they last (mine usually about 2 years)... HOWEVER they have a serious lack of customer service. The last 2 times I've bought them, they have taken far longer than the estimated 5-10 days to come (eg. A month) and then when emailing/facebook messaging the company, they do not reply.

No Response...Money Taken...No Product!!! Yet

Excellent quality

Been a Dollie customer for over 5 years now and have never been disappointed with the quality of the hair. Holds curls well, no tangling and hair is soft and shiny. The 18/613 honey mix is a perfect match.

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Dollie compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Best hair extensions ever!

I'm not usually one to write reviews but I'm so blown away by these extensions! I purchased these in the 20'' Deluxe clip in set - they are super thick, shiny and have barely any shedding unlike other brands I've tried in the past. I love that the pieces are triple wefted as it gives full volume immediately. I've had these for about 6 months now and they are still in excellent condition after regular use. Would highly recommend!

Sydney

Sydneysydney

excellent

i have ordered several times from dollie. their hair is thick, luscious and extremely cheap for the amount your getting. the only problem is that they are nearly always out of stock now days but i guess that just shows how good they are.

Mia k

Mia kAdelaide, South Australia

Impressed every time!

Lisa B

Lisa Bsydney

Beautiful hair but one problem

I am a repeat customer and absolutely love the hair but the clips have been changed from when i last purchased. Instead of being flat and discreet, they are now bulky with a roundness easily detected in my hair. It was too late to complain as I had already tried them out and trimmed one piece. I had to really get the straightener around the clips to get the hair to fall in a vertical direction. It went sideways from the clips which are bulky. Not impressed as i spent a lot of money on them.
    Hair is beautiful, full and thick
    Clips are bulky and hair does not sit flat on the clips so they can be easily detected in my hair

AngieN22

AngieN22SYDNEY

Best extensions ever!

I purchased the 150g Deluxe Set and I must say that I love them! There is so much hair and they blend in beautifully with my natural hair. The colour is gorgeous (I purchased the honey blonde mix) and I received them in only 2 days - amazing service.
    I would definitely recommend Dollie hair extensions to a friend, I'm in loveeeee!
    Lots of hair, really fast shipping, nice colour
    A little more expensive than other brands

Repeat buyer - love this hair!

I'm simply in love with these extensions! I used to spend a fortune on hair extensions from shops like Price Attack, etc until my hairdresser recommended these back in 2010. The clips stay in place from morning until night without coming loose and the hair also hold curls really well. The hair quality is really nice - shiny, healthy and doesn't tangle. Love these!
    Awesome hair quality & free shipping

Beauty Product Brands