Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M500 Liberty

Maytronics Dolphin Supreme M500 Liberty

LDB

LDBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparkling clean pool

The Dolphin is keeping the pool perfect with minimal intervention. The filters do need emptying regularly when there are leaves in the pool, but it is far better than our previous cleaner. Very happy.
We have trees around the pool which put a heavy load on any cleaner. The Dolphin is coping well, plus keeping the pool floor and walls and water sparkling clean.

Purchased in January 2019.

Noise Level
Wall and Step Cleaning

cmikgo

cmikgoHollywell

Thanks for the reviews

Reading all the reviews, it looks like the older models were not that flash. Looks like the 2017 model is a much better system then the predecessor, its hard for a product to pull up after getting bad reviews so the new model must be good. Everyone seams happy with it so I am going out to get one. keep you posted.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
E.S

E.SBrisbane

Not worth the money

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Unbloody believable

Best thing I've ever spent money on. Chucked my dolphin in my unused pool of 5 years before I went out for lunch, and when I got back half an hour later, the murky black water was sparkling clean, the branches had gone, my lawn was mowed, and even the washing had been hung out. Highly recommend

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

ColR

ColRSydney, NSW

Best pool cleaner on the market

A little pricey, but worth every cent. Fully programmable via Bluetooth. Does not require the pool pump to be operational, hence saving a lot of money. Its computer system 'learns' and maps the pool Cleans unbelievable well and easy to clean the filters.
Highly recommended. Beats any other pool cleaner on the market.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Emmett

EmmettBallarat

Does a great job

My Dolpin has served me well for a long time now. Far superior to the crawly cleaners that get stuck on everything and clean small sections of the pool.

I recommend the Dolpin. It is expensive initially but mine has lasted a long time. It also polishes the walls and floor as it cleans.

Date PurchasedOct 2012

Stormy

StormyBuderim

Lack of durability

The cleaner is approximately 4 years old. Spent $840 in 2016 on power supply and needs another $770 to replace the motor.
Will be looking for a cleaner that's more durable.
At purchase of $2650, Repair $840 & $772 in 4 years it's way too expensive for the job it does.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

DeniseK

DeniseKMelbourne

Great at start - will not last 4 years!

Great for first few months - better than suction cleaners. Two early visits back to dealer under warranty as it did not work (should have been replaced instead of repaired). By 3rd year, mainly cleaned the deep end & never climbed walls beyond first 30cm. At just over 3and1/2 years, just circled within 1 metre diameter. Out of warranty and $950 to fix. Buying another robot instead (non-Maytronics, of course!!!) Essentially a disposable cleaner after 3-4 years at cost of approx $800/year... (Are there any positive reviews of more than 3 stars for this expensive unit after 3 or more years of use?)

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Maytronics A.Maytronics

HI DeniseK, we love to help you were we can. We will send you a private message to see how we can help.

David K

David KBrisbane

Died after warranty ran out - $790 to repair!!!!!

Our Dolphin has died on us. And just after the warranty ran out. Sent it to the pool shop where we bought it from - $790 to repair!!! No way am I spending this amount only for it to die again. Looking at buying another pool cleaner. Looks like the Davey cleaner is much much cheaper and has the same 3 year warranty.

Date PurchasedDec 2013
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi David K, sorry to hear about your Liberty. We will send you a private message to connect to see if there is anything we can do to help.

Colleen

ColleenPerth

I love Dolphin

Love my Dolphin. Cleans like a electric toothbrush: cleans thoroughly leaving the pool crystal clear. Way better than Mr Kreepy. It sucks up the smallest particles. I have palms around my natural pool so dome of the large stalks need to be removed manually.
It is a bit heavy lifting out of the pool for a senior citizen but no problem for a man.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Ben button

Ben buttonBilgola

Bloody great!

I have just released the beast into the pool and after 1 hour the filter light was on. Opened it up and the filters were absolutely full of sludge and dirt. Not many leaves as we don't have many trees. Happy so far! Only problem is can't get the Bluetooth to connect. Might need tech support. Bingo!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

HarrySorrento

cost of spare parts is outrageous

my M5 works reasonably well-not really good in corners or steps.I had to replace 4 foam rollers-I was charged $270.I am bewildered that any company could charge that sort of price 4 pieces of foam.overall I am happy with the performance of the unit but not looking forward to any further breakdowns

Date PurchasedAug 2011
Harry

I do that but i still can't believe the cost of replacing foam rollers

disposable Pool cleaner

Date PurchasedOct 2012

Johnadelaide

Dolphins fails to climb/clean walls of pool

very disappointed with overall Performsnce of the dolphin cleaner. It fails to climb and clean the walls of the pool. As a result I need to manually clean the walls which is one of the prime reasons I purchased this cleaner. Unlikely to buy another and won't be recommending this to friends

Date PurchasedSep 2013
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Great to hear John - that is also a good to tip. This is the sort of feedback that can help us continually improve.

Thank you and all the best.

Greatest disappointment ever

Date PurchasedOct 2011
Dene

DeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money these things are terrible, won't pick up sand if you want to see how terrible

Don't waste your money , absolutely shocking product, I feel ripped off , bad value , no after sales support, worst thing we have ever bought, come and see how bad this thing is, Culgoa point beach resort at Noosa Heads . I can't believe these guys are still in businesd

Emily G

Emily G

Rubbish

For the price they want, the Liberty is absolutely crap. Runs out of battery quick and I feel im always charging the dumb thing. The cleaner is slow and the blue fades off and look cheep. Got an astralpool cleaner instead and don't have any of the problems. Beside the pool shop telling me that there was nothing better than it, I feel like they were just clearing stock. 0/100

See all Maytronics Dolphin M500 reviews