Domain FBC-90

Domain FBC-90

MPN: FBC90
5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Domain? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    JonnoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do you always get what you pay for?

LeonieGB
    LeonieGBasked

Just wondering if the oven door comes off for easy cleaning, I can't seem to find a brochure or anything that tells me this. I'm in Australia, not sure where the above review is from either.

Sillyasked

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your review,(not sure when did you post it), it's also easing my doubts before I click on my credit card! Wondering if you can update me on the performance of this cooker, or if anyone else have more reviews.

Hi Erika,
    We've had the oven for about 5 weeks and still very happy with it!!
    During lockdown we have both been baking like it's going out of fashion -me, bread, and my wife all types of cakes with perfect results every time (unless, of course my dough refuses to rise!).
    I think that baking bread is the ultimate test of an ovens efficiency. This unit offers 2 versions of fan forced cooking: one for a mix of food and one for baking etc.
    If I had my time again, and having to search for cheap, and knowing what I now know about this oven, I would have no hesitation in buying it.
    Also, it looks anything but cheap!
    Good luck. Let me know how you go.
    Jonathan

Silly

Thanks Jonathan, I just bought it!

Tracy
    Tracy

Hi, also currently looking at this oven, interested in your feedback please as you have had it for a while now. Thanks

CategoryFreestanding Ovens