Domain GAS60-STD

Domain GAS60-STD

See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JayB

JayBQueensland, 4300

Great Value for Money

They serve the purpose very well. It's been 6 months since installation & still going good. Easy to clean, all burners work as per intended. I really like flame safety feature. Good customer service. Only thing to keep in mind is that you need a licence gas fitter/plumber for installation.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

cpossamai

cpossamai

I have bought other products from this same company, and will continue to buy from them as although they are cheap, they work well, and although one of their products broke down after 6 months - not this one, their warranty was easy to claim on, no problems at all.
I bought it because I felt it was a good price. Easy to clean, the stainless steel doesn't leave marks on it. It works well. Easy to install in bench top, but need a plumber. We were able to build the bench top ourselves based on the template that came with it, even though we only do a few things DIY.
Need a plumber to install, but that will be with all gas cook tops.

Emmylou

EmmylouKyogle, New South Wales

I've been very happy with my new cooktop with its looks, performance and price. Have only had it for about 5 weeks but it still looks like new. The company is good to deal with. I also bought their top model oven.
I have the one with the cast iron trivets. It looks great for a very good price. Very easy to clean, not fiddly. All the burners will work at the same time.
Nothing to dislike.