• Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • First Home (124)
    • Second Home (39)
    • Refinancing (36)
    • Investment Property (24)
    • Home Construction (6)
  • Loan TypeVariable Rate (179) · Fixed Rate (32) · Split (29) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Online Tools
  • Incentivised Review Yes (2%) · No (98%)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term27.108 years

Anjum

AnjumCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very positive experience

I would definitely recommend domain home loan service. The team (Jo Blazeska and Jack Lopez) have been thoroughly professional, informative, easy to talk to and most efficient. They have been super helpful and available.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Anjum, thank you for taking the time to leave Jo, Jack and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service was brilliant from the Domain team with a great offering.

We found staff went above and beyond for us through this process. The offering is amazing which we took up and we are very happy with the outcome.
The consultant and settlement teams were equally helpful and so accommodating.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing

Pre-approval Process of Mortgage

Jake has been very helpful and considerate in guiding me through the whole process of Application for Pre-approval. Though sometimes I feel insecure and worried about what is going on in the next couple months if the purchase wasn't really happened, but he had clarified my concerns and continued the process smoothly. I would recommend Domain Loan to my friends if they're looking for a process as I do.

Alison

AlisonCanberra 2600, ACT

Thrilled to have my pre-approval sorted and on my way to get a new home as a single mum.

Very happy with the service provided by Jeffery Torio. He was very helpful and informative and kept me in the loop the whole way. As a 53 yr old single mum I can now step forward with confidence with my pre-approval sorted. I'm very grateful.

Loan used for:Second Home
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Alison, thank you for taking the time to leave Jeffery and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Harish

HarishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Customer service

i had one of the best customer service experience with the team at Domain Loan Finder. Panal, was the gentleman handling my application and is quick in responding, thorough with the application process. They went beyond the general effort to support my application process and were sensitive to our needs/requirements.
Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for land+house package finance options.

Avinash Y.Sydney, NSW

Tim Ki has been very understanding and supportive. Great customer service & relentless follow ups to get things done. Very empathetic & customer focused. knowledgeable & up to date on market trends. Appreciate your efforts mate. Cheers!

Avinash Y.

Tim Li was the home loan specialist who helped me here.

Very good service.

Very Good, the rate we received was fantastic. Our consultant worked very hard for us to get a very good rate. The service we received was amazing and top notch.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Refinancing
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

13 Melvins Rd Riddells Creek

The service we received was Excellent. Mark the mortgage broker was so factual and helpful. There was no hidden cost that we know of yet he really explained every option we had available to us and I felt I could trust him.
I would recommend Domain loan finder to my friends and anyone who’s interested. Great job guys.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the team at Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

David W.
David W.

Thanks fantastic service so far keep it up

Great Work!

Terrific customer service, enjoyable and informative conversations with every call. This is why I chose domain loan finder a second time.
I required a quick settlement and Ben accommodated my demanding needs joyfully and professionally.

Loan used for:Second Home
Meg. L

Meg. LHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Our broker Denash Kumar was outstanding in his professionalism, communication skills and consistency with working our file over the time it took to get our loan application together.

Our loan application was not straight forward and Denash was able to find a way through for us to successfully complete and provide expert advise at how we should present our application to the bank.

We are very happy with the service, interest rate, advice and turn around time over the Christmas/ New Year period.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Jen Lee

Jen LeeNorthern Region, NSW

Made purchasing first home stress free!

From the start Jack was helpful and able to provide detailed break downs on the things I needed to think about when buying first house - and it all started because I wanted to see how much I could borrow on calculator on Domain so I wasn't even aware this resource existed ! I had different houses with varying price ranges / improvements that needed to be done and Jack gave me helpful advice at each time and the best products to go with. I have recommended Jack to a couple friends too - thanks Jack !

Eduard C.

Eduard C.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be better !!!!

I couldn't recommend Domain loan finder enough...!

Absolutely fantastic service for first home buyers, helpful, reliable, always so understanding...

Our broker Bradley went above and beyond to help us through and we couldn't thank him enough!

Highly recommend

Sonia R.

Sonia R.North Queensland, QLD

Ashleigh Golden is absolutely awesome at her roll within your company

Ashleigh made it so easy as she explained all things in my language not lenders language.
Have not got that far yet.
Happy as it either matches or beats any others offers

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Sonia, thank you for taking the time to leave Ashleigh and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great friendly service and sound advice

The whole process was very easy and stress free. Benjamin in particular was always available to talk and answer any questions. He kept us informed every step of the way. We would highly recommend domain loan finder.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Alex, We're pleased to hear you've had such a great experience with Domain Loan Finder and in particular Benjamin! Please let us know if you ever need anything else, we're always here to help. Thanks for the recommendation!

Ben

BenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Over and above expectations

My Broker Stephen Roberts went above our expectations. As first home buyers we did not know anything about getting a loan for our first home. He helped explain everything to make it very clear, particularly as we were doing a guarantor loan.

Duncan

DuncanSydney, NSW

Quick, easy and straight forward

Working with Marshalino Michail made the loan process easy. He constantly kept me up to date, was straight forward to deal with and we got along well. I would recommend his services to anyone!

Loan used for:Investment Property
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Duncan, thank you for taking the time to leave Marshalino and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Expected more professionalism

Jara

JaraSydney, NSW

This exceeded my expectations! I am very happy with the service!

My customer experience with Stephen has not been anything shorter than exceptional. The level of details and accuracy of the information provided were paramount! I will highly recommend the services to all my friends in need of mortgage broker services

Andrew G.

Andrew G.Hobart, TAS

Steve was great, very knowledgeable and happy to explain everything. Rate was the same as if we'd gone straight to the banks and we get someone to look after our loan personally.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave Steve and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Quick and comprehensive service

My experience was great. Stephen took the time to make sure I understood everything and knew what I could expect in the process. He had a quick turn around with information and actions, and helped me identify and compare different options. I have already recommend him to a few friends.