Samantha

SamanthaNew South Wales

Great Service

I would highly recommend Marcus. He was very professional, informative and helpful. Marcus helped us with our application for pre-approval, answered any questions and kept me well informed on the process.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Samantha, thank you for taking the time to leave Marcus a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great service and easy process

A really smooth and easy process to get pre-approval for our mortgage. We were given a range of options for different lenders and some impartial advice which one would suit our needs.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Living LifeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Domain Loan Finder - Would not recommend

My experience with Domain Loan Finder has been a very disappointing one. Advice, don’t miss that call and don’t bother calling straight back even though they had already allocated the interview time to you. They’ve moved on. Disgraceful service.

Living Life

I have “Reached out” still waiting for a follow up. I would prefer not to deal with Steve Roberts.

rvnewbuild

rvnewbuildGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process with great result!

Refinancing my home loan is the best decision I have made and Rachel helped me find the best interest rate for my mortgage. Rachel is very professional and very very helpful. She made sure to follow up on my application and kept me well-informed. I really thought refinancing would be complicated but it actually was very simple and that’s thanks to Rachel and the rest of her team.

David A.

David A.Perth, WA

Rachel Rodwell

Rachel, was very professional, informative and helpful. Went out of her way to help me with my home loan. Would reccomend her to anyone looking to finance a house. Thanks

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave Rachel and the Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

andy

andyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy Service

Great experience with Millind from Domain Loans. He constantly checks in on us to see how we're progressing with things. Very on to it with our loan application. Once our documents were submitted to him he was sure to get those in ready for pre-approval! Speedy service!

Ajayan V.

Ajayan V.Hunter Region, NSW

Well-experienced and awesome mortgage broker

Millind Garg from Domain Loan is a well-experienced person in this field and helped me to prepare my loan application within a short time and got it approved within a week time. No pressure whatsoever and very kind from the beginning and excellent customer service. He also got me an excellent rate and other benefits as well. Considering his unique qualities and outstanding skills together with the pleasing attitude, I strongly recommended him to my colleagues as well. I am so pleased with his service and will definitely go to him for my future investment loans.

Loan Start DateAugust 2012
Douglas

DouglasMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Superlative Service

From my first call to Domain to my last Rachel has been helpful, supportive and professional. The service I was given was second to none. The transparency and honesty Throughout the loan process was reassuring and appreciated and I am thankful for all the help I received.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

I am thankful to Rajat Aggarwal for getting the pre approval done within few days and guiding me throughout. I would highly recommend him, he is very flexible with time and answer to most of your queries with positive.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Piyush, thank you for taking the time to leave Rajat and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Awesome Mortgage Broker

Jack Fisher from Domain loan finder was awesome!
He helped me finance my recent property purchase in record time, with minimal fuss and stress. He was professional, provided quality information in a timely responsive manner. Good rates and loan structure. Super happy. Thanks Jack.
Highly recommended!

Happy shopper

Happy shopperSydney, NSW

Quick and simple home loan with great customer service

Got pre approval for the loan sorted in about 2 weeks and was guided every step of the way by the very experienced Nicholas Avramides. Above and beyond customer service and exactly what we wanted.

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Rachel has been extremely helpful and explained all the details patiently and provided advise on all the best offers and options available and the processes involved with taking a loan for my property.

Adam C.

Adam C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing easy process

Amazing customer service, informative and inclusive felt as it someone was on my side. No need to follow up with them every step of the way, filled me in on the progress. Multiple levels of communication and were very accommodating to my every changing work schedule. The online platform allowed for easy and quick uploading of documents. Everything was explained in plan English and I was aware of all costs and fees along the way as well as being made aware of multiple loan options.

Helpful and straightforward

Ashley Wright helped me get a new loan. I appreciate his professional and timely service! The process is simple and transparent, amazing job! A very good experience and i am satisfied with my new loan.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Hao, thank you for taking the time to leave Ashley and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Negar B.

Negar B.Sydney, NSW

Perfect service

Benjamin was extremely professional and helpful. He explained everything to me step by step, he answered my calls every time and did an amazing job getting a loan that was suited for me. He tried to help me in any possible way and he always keep me updated in regards to my application. Very happy with his services. Highly recommend him.

A good experience

Millind was helpful throughout the whole process and always kept in good communication to keep me updated on what I needed to do next.

A very good experience and achieved what I wanted.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rick & Tanya P.

Rick & Tanya P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic personalised service

Although we had some personal things to work through, With Jake’s support this was one of the simplest home loan refinance processes I have been a part of. The product we received was also perfect for us.

Thanks Rajat!

Rajat Aggarwal has been fantastic to deal with through this process. He was providing advice and support on everything including the different loan options and features in the application process. He explained everything in easy to understand language which made me comfortable and well supported. I would highly recommend Rajat!

Yang

YangSydney, NSW

Jack Fisher was fantastic!

It is a fantastic experience to work with Domain Loan Finder to settle my first property in Australia. I give 5-star to Jack Fisher's professional and timely customer service, which has simplified the whole process.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Yang, thank you for taking the time to leave Jack and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nicholas has been incredibly accommodating and helpful!!

Excellent experience!! Very professional. Timely service. Always available for any questions. Got us very good rate. Would highly recommend working with Domain Loan Finder and specifically Nicholas ! 5 star rating

Alice T.

Alice T.asked

I would like to buy a commercial property, I have A$200,000 cash and the property is A$550,000 If I would like to borrow A$350,000. Can you help and or what about the rate for commercial property?

SamC

SamCasked

I have a pre approval from a lender with domain loans. How come I can not get anyone from Domain or Lendi to assist me with the next steps of getting to a settlement. I have no point of contact with a specialist.
I am not getting any replies from many emails I have sent. No return phone calls.
This experience is very stressful and has left me frustrated. I have lost an opportunity to purchase a property I wanted. I do not know what I should do next.
Very stressed and frustrating experience for a first home buyer needing guidance.

Milinda
Milinda

My broker Bradley from domain loans always helped me. Answered emails within at least a day. As per my knowledge your next step is to give an offer for a property. For this you need to work with a conveyencer.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Sam, We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. At Domain Loan Finder, customer service is at the forefront of everything we do and it certainly does not seem like this has been your experience. I have sent you a private message so we can look in to this further. Please respond when you can.

Ian

Ianasked

Do u do construction loans with capitalised interest for approx 5 million

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to Domain Loan Finder!

Unfortunately, here at Domain Loan Finder, we are unable to assist with capitalized interest.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!