Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder

This whole process from start to finish has been so easy using domain

From the first phone call I got from my home loan expert Liam who has explained the whole process clearly and step by step has made the whole experience of getting our loan a lot less stressful and has gone above and beyond to help us with any questions we've asked along the way,would recommend domain to anyone looking for a home loan there whole process is excellent thanks again Liam

Loan TypeSplit

So easy, so great!

My broker, Jo, was incredible. She made the experience so easy, so clear. She has an incredible customer service ethic and was absolutely wonderful to deal with!

The process was really aided by technology which made it paperless, clean and so simple.

Could not recommend Jo more.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Aleks, Thanks for your review and recommendation of Jo and Domain Loan Finder based on the incredible experience that you had. We always strive to provide the highest standard of service to our customers while making the process easy and simple. We look forward to assisting you again!

Awesome

We had a difficult time with the property going into probate. The team was with us every step of the way ,getting us answers when we needed them and supporting us the whole time . All staff were always there when we needed them . Great job

Online Tools
Hey Will, Thank you for the review based on your fantastic experience with the Domain Loan Finder team. We're always here to assist our customers every step of the way! Please feel free to get back in touch with us if you need anything in future.

Efficient and Great Service

The overall experience was excellent and Richard Caballero-Soto - our Home loan specialist contact from Domain team was great in understanding our case. He handled all our queries with utmost patience and professionalism. The documents submission and all the paper work was done in a swift way. We have already recommended Richard to our friends who are looking to apply for home loan as well and great customer service by everyone at the Domain loan finder team.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Deshmukh, Thank you for the review and recommendation based on your excellent experience with Richard and the Domain Loan Finder team. It's terrific to hear that everything was done so swiftly for you. We look forward to assisting your friends!

excellent service

the experience was excellent, and Alastair was great. He was very helpful and was always just a phone call away when i had questions. He explained everything that was going to happen and assisted when technology let us down. All in all a great experience

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Jerod, We kindly appreciate the feedback based on the excellent service you received from Alastair and the Domain Loan Finder team. We are always just a phone call away if you need assistance!

Expert Advise & wonderful service

The Team at Domain has provided us expert advise & service in securing the home loan , They were highly professional & had excellent communication during the whole loan application process. I would highly recommend any one to approach Domain loan finder’s to meet there home loan needs.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Harish, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of the team here at Domain Loan Finder. We always aim to keep our customers updated through the entire loan process, so its great to see that you received excellent communication throughout the way. Please get back in touch with us if you need assistance in the future.

Efficient and Fast!

Customer service was great, all our questions were answered in a timely maner. Millind did a great job with putting all our documents together and following up. It was super quick.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Tammy, Thank you for the feedback on your great experience with Millind and Domain Loan Finder. We pride ourselves on making the process fast and efficient for our customers, so we're glad to hear that this was the case for you.

Excellent service and advise

The team at Domain were exceptionally helpful, advise was given in a professional timely manner at all time. The team were not only extremely professional but friendly and always available. Would have no hesitation in recommending them and an I have to give extremely big thank you to Caren Holt, who without her support and guidance I would have been totally lost

Loan used for:First Home
Hey Alice, Thank you for the five-star review! We're glad to hear that you received such an excellent service from Caren and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're always here to assist you and answer any questions that you have. Please feel free to get back in touch with us in the future!

Outstanding service, I highly recommend!

This was our second time we have used Domain Loan Finder. Very professional and excellent communication throughout our application process. Very honest informative and reliable. Imran and Andrew have both been fantastic. Highly recommend.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Teresa, We appreciate the feedback and recommendation of Imran, Andrew and the team at Domain Loan Finder. We always aim to provide an outstanding experience for our customers, so it's great to hear this was the case for you. We look forward to assisting you a third time!

Perfect service and coolmmunication

Fantastic customer service and Great communication
Easy process and Up to date information about loans and lenders
Great recommendations plus Timmely follow ups
Easy stteomebt process with the lender and clear process
Friendly staff and Easy document submit system

Loan used for:First Home
Hey Hamid, Thanks for leaving a review based on your fantastic experience with us. We always try to make the process easy for our customers here at Domain Loan Finder. Please remember that we are only a phone call away if you need anything in the future!

Loan Settled without any issues

I had an excellent experience with Lendi. I would like to mention Ms Amanda Zhang first who worked exceptionally well to get my loan approval. Then Anastasia and Caren Holt to have the smooth settlement process.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Hina, Thank you for your review. We're glad that you had an excellent experience with Amanda, Anastasia, Caren and the Domain Loan Finder team. We pride ourselves on making the process as smooth as possible for our customers so it's great that this was the case for you.

I highly recommend

I highly recommend Stephen Roberts, he was informative and objective. Really helpful and patient with us as first time home buyers. Did not feel pressured to make a rushed decision.

Hi Rafi, We kindly appreciate your feedback and recommendation of Stephen and Domain Loan Finder based on the excellent experience that you had! We will definitely pass this feedback on to Stephen for you. We hope that you are enjoying your new home!

Highly recommended!

Lee-Ann Hamlin help us securing a home lone and even choose the best possible lander which will approve our loan based on our situations. She help us understand the process and guide us along the way and got our loan approved in just two weeks from application to full approval. Great works and thanks Lee-Ann Hamlin and her team. The only "Hiccups" I encountered during the process is a bit of difficulty getting direct communication, which was easily resolve by just going online and chatting with online support staff and leave a message to call back. Within minutes, Lee called me back each time I did that. :)

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Hey Tin, We really appreciate the feedback and recommendation of Lee-Ann and the Domain Loan Finder team. We pride ourselves on guiding our customers through every step of the process and answering any questions they may have along the way. We're delighted to hear that Lee-Ann and the team were able to assist you with your loan in such a timely manner!

Hooray I have a house

Stephen went above and beyond to help me get into my new home quickly and easily! So happy with my service. Thanks you Domain for helping me and my daughter

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Kylie, Thank you for the feedback on your awesome experience with Stephen and the Domain Loan Finder team. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for each and every customer. We wish you and your daughter the best of luck!

Highly recommend!

I was contacted by Jo after making an online enquiry. Being my first home loan, Jo had no issues with guiding me through the process and answering what seemed like a million questions. The service provided by Jo was beyond exceptional and I am satisfied with the low interest rate loan that I secured!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hi Georgia, Thanks for the recommendation of Jo and the Domain Loan Finder team. Please keep in mind that we're always here to help answer any questions that you have! We hope that you are enjoying your new home!

Exceptional service

I have been working with Stephen Roberts over the last few months to refinance a property. Stephen has been very helpful, understanding and proactive with getting the right product finalised. Steve has gone above and beyond my expectations for a broker and I will be recommending him to my family and friends that need any finance sorted.
Thanks Steve I look forward to working with you on the next one.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi James, Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation of Stephen and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're always looking to go above and beyond to help our customers achieve their goals, so we're delighted to hear this. Please reach out to us whenever you need assistance - we're only a phone call or email away!

Fantastic customer service very smooth process throughout

We couldn’t be happier with the service we received from Vy. The service & communication we received from Vy went above and beyond our expectations. We are very happy with the outcome. Well done Domain.

Application Process
Hi Steven & Kellie, Thanks for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear that you received such fantastic customer service from Vy and the Domain Loan Finder team. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers. Please feel free to get back in touch with us moving forward, we're always here to help!

Extremely helpful and easy to deal with

I dealt with Stephen Roberts for the better half of a year and he was the most helpful and understanding person that I could've asked for. His communication made the whole loan application and loan finding easy and simple. Unfortunately I didn't get a property but when I am back on the market looking I will be sure to go to Steve for assistance and I recommend other people do too.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi, Thanks for the five-star review based on your experience with Stephen and the Domain Loan Finder team. We will be sure to pass this feedback on to Stephen for you! Please feel free to get back in touch with us when you are ready to look at options again in the future.

Professional, friendly and not at all intrusive.

I was contacted by a customer service officer, Jo, after making an online enquiry about qualifying for a loan. She was possibly the most professional loan's person I have ever spoken with. Not a hint of pushiness - happy to let me follow my own process and timelines. As a result I have arranged to catch up with her again in the near future to further explore possibilities for buying a new home.

Hey Kez, Thank you for leaving a review based on the great experience you have had with Jo and Domain Loan Finder so far. We look forward to catching up with you again and hope that we can assist you with buying a new home!

Call spammers - worse than telemarketers

Having used their website to check loan options, I started getting voicemail messages from these people. No actual call, just a voicemail asking me to call them back.
Despite calling them back twice, and telling them I don't need their assistance, I still get calls.
Next step is a telecommunications complaint over unwanted calls.

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. We would like to look into this matter further for you, if you could please respond to the private message we have sent you here on product review, Thank you again.