Domain Loan Finder

Extraordinary! Exceeding my expectations!

Jack Fisher had provided me extraordinary experience along the way. He had stand on my shoes, work extremely hard to satisfy my need for early settlement. He helped me to settled my new property only in 4 weeks time.

He is very professional, experienced and friendly. His assistance is more than providing home loan. He can also gave me idea about the market, tips for aution and how to finalize the deal. I have to say I, as a first home buyer, won't get everything done so smoothly without his tremendous support! He is unbelievable!

Loan TypeSplit

Jonas M.

Jonas M.Perth, WA

Excellent!! prompt and always on call

Inquired on the 20th of November and by the 29th of November I had already received pre-approval with a good rate. I had an offer accepted on the property on the 6th of December and received formal approval on the 12th of December. Overall as a first home buyer, the experience was much easier than I had anticipated because Marshalino worked tirelessly day and night plus weekends to get both the conditional and formal approvals over the line.

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

I am more than happy with the service from Maxim Oswald. He clearly knows his stuff and is extremely professional, the loan rate was far better than what I could find myself. At a very busy time of year he was able to get my formal approval through in record time, kept me updated all the way and explained everything very clearly and concisely. I would recommend Domain Loan Finder and Max to anyone.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

An excellent and responsive service

I used Domain Loan Finder for a new mortgage. The process was easy and gave you a lot of options to find a loan that suits you. Maxim was fantastic and responded promptly to all queries. The lender was a bit slow and required additional info after pre-approval but it wasn't the brokers fault. I would use the service again.

Loan TypeSplit

An excellent service!

No extra costs involved. I'm happy about the service and responsiveness of the DLF. In particular, I admire Nicholas Avramides' professionalism, diligence and time management. He was able to process our application and address to our inquires on timely manner.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder has been a breeze.

We went through Domain Loan Finder for our mortgage, and the whole process was a breeze. Maxim Oswald was great and helped us promptly with all our questions. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

ChloeR

ChloeRSydney, NSW

Great Brokers!

We had a great experience with Millind and we would highly recommend him. The Bank took a while to assess things which was stressful but Millind was diligent in chasing them up and ensuringnwe had what we needed. He is also very responsive, I called, texted and emailed him a lot as this was our first purchase and we had lots of questions and he was always happy to explain things to me and take the time to speak to me. Millind has made this while process a lot easier and got us the loan we were after, would definately use Millind's services again.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Lin

LinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loan Specialist - Nicholas A goes Above and Beyond

Sharon L

Sharon LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

I am a very satisfied customer. The process was efficient, timely and no surprises. Millind Garag was a pleasure to deal with. Very customer focused. And I secured a mortgage with a very competitive rate.

Eugene L.

Eugene L.Sydney, NSW

Great enthusiasm and service

Milli was very enthusiastic and helpful throughout our process of getting a loan pre-approval. The process was straight-forward and all done online, with back and forth of emails for important documents. The rates by ING was good, but it is hard to know if I am getting a good deal without some comparison. Now it is up to us to shop for the perfect home!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

ddd

dddsydney

Great service and quick call backs through the whole process by Maxim

Max has guided me through the whole process of finding the right loan.
There was a slight delay when switching banks but he has made up with continuous prompt communication and call backs.
The rates were the new standard rates also advertised online. Thanks!

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Great communication from start to finish

Nicholas Power has been super helpful from beginning to end, answering my many questions patiently. There were a couple small delays from the lender (HSBC), but Nick's communication was clear all the way through. I've ended up with a loan I'm happy with, at 2.95%.

Lucy Wang

Lucy WangSydney, NSW

Very helpful service

Jack Lopez had been very helpful during my application for a pre-approval of a loan. He is very familiar with the whole process and every details of it. He guided me through the whole process smoothly, sometimes gave me a little push and sometimes let me to think through it. I am very happy about his service.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Terrible scam

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Loan used for:Home Construction
Van

VanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent and convenient way to get a home loan refinanced

With my busy work schedules, I have Domain Loan Finder a convenient way to find the best options to refinance my existing mortgage.
Samantha Mulligan had help me find the right home loan for my circumstances. Everything was explained and the process was easy.

I am now recommending friends and family to use this service.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Joanne

JoannePerth, WA

Jack Fisher at Domain Loan Finder - Highly Recommended

Jack was fantastic, driving the process every step of the way. As a self-employed single mum I needed some help finding the right loan. I would definately use him again, and have already recommended him to friends.

Ellie

EllieSydney, NSW

It was amazing service !

My customer experience was above expectations with Domain loan finder and my agent Ben.
He provided great support and quick guidance during my process. The best benefit was saving time and all done via email and phone. Highly recommend.

Fiona100

Fiona100South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to deal with and so knowledgeable

This is the second time Ive used Domain loan finder and they really know what theyre doing. They found me a great loan at a great rate that also matched my banking needs.

Maxim is brilliant to deal with and will be using them again.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Fiona, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review based on your experience with Max and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Michael T.

Michael T.Sydney, NSW

Up to the challenge

I was struggling to get a loan on an unusual property on the NSW mid north coast. Domain loan finder tracked down a great deal with a major lender and talked me through the pretty cool online application process. I was pleasantly surprised by their efficiency and very friendly consultants.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Tracy H.

Tracy H.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience far easier than anticipated!

Before deciding to sell we were very apprehensive due to the overwhelming experience we had when we bought our first home 11 years ago. I spoke to Samantha Mulligan and she was extremely helpful, confident and knowledgeable. I didnt find her pushy at all and got off the phone feeling like it seemed way to easy. To my pleasant surprise it actually was. This was due to Samantha being contactable at all times, her willingness to answer my 1000 questions and knowing her stuff. We are very happy with the service we received and will be using Domain and Samantha again in the future. Thank you