Domain Loan Finder

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (237) · Fixed Rate (42) · Split (34) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
    • First Home (159)
    • Second Home (57)
    • Refinancing (50)
    • Investment Property (31)
    • Home Construction (7)
  • Loan Term27.11 years (172)
  • Online Tools
Kairul

KairulSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended!

Our personal broker "Millind Garg" helped us through a very complicated debt reconsolidation. Especially during the crisis that is happening all over the world, everything went smoothly. Communication was easy, and was always kept up to date. We are very happy with the rate that we got with the bank we wanted. He managed to find us a package that suits our needs.

Thanks mate

Must use : Made my life much easier

Kristen Dagostino has been absolutely great. She's very friendly and really knows the market well. She has an amazing consultative approach which gave me a great tailored journey to buying my first home.

She is always happy to help after hours and especially on weekends (can be helpful during Saturday auctions). In fact, she was happy to help me during her annual leave too.

No hidden costs and a much better way than just finding a home loan on your own. Much recommended.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Rohan, thank you for taking the time to leave Kristen a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing service

Millind went through all the aspects very clearly and got me a best deal for my home loan. Thanks and keep helping others as well. He has all the knowledge and experience in this field.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Pradeep, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Highly recommended

Millind is a reliable and knowledgeable broker who is very result-oriented. Although I am based interstate with most of our dealings conducted virtually, Millind did a great job keeping me posted and obtained a loan with a great interest rate for me! I would totally recommend Millind's service.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Lily, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Matthew H.

Matthew H.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Loan used forSecond Home
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Amazing experience really easy.

Kristen has been amazing made things really easy. She's friendly and really knows her stuff and Kept us well informed on the process.
Would recommend domain to any new first time buyers

Sasha S.

Sasha S.

Jeffrey Torio Expert Service

I received a call from Jeffrey after viewing some options on refinancing my home loan. Jeffrey was very professional and very confident he could get a better deal for us and after providing a few details to him he advised he would call back once he had some options. Jeffrey called back a lot quicker than I anticipated and already had some deals with reputable lenders. After providing some paperwork to Jeffrey outlining our circumstances we were eventually told that our refinancing was approved. Jeffrey made the whole process very easy from start to finish, he was very knowledgeable on the products we were interested in and the whole experience was fantastic. I would definitely recommend dealing with Jeffrey, a five star performance.

Gee

Gee

Very good experience

From a general online search not knowing where or what to do the brokers call came back with the basic business of offering help with extensive knowledge. J, you're great!

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Gee, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Trish

Trish

Marcus Russell was such a help!

I am just about to complete the process of buying my first property and Marcus has been a great help, from beginning to end. Beginning the process was easy, starting with a 30 minute phone call and Marcus took care of most of the procedural details while keeping me informed along the way. He definitely went the extra mile throughout the process and I'm very pleased with the result.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Trish, thank you for taking the time to leave Marcus a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

Ask for Marcus Russell!

I started searching for a lower home rate and came across multiple websites offering support/comparisons for refinancing. Marcus got in contact with me immediately after submitting an online application with domain loan finder. He was clear and concise on the phone, as well as being friendly and down to earth. Genuinely happy to help! Any questions I had (and I had a lot of questions) he answered incredibly promptly and with evidence based facts. In other words he doesn’t beat about the bush and he’s good at his job. I felt reassured and confident I was getting the best deal with Marcus looking after my best interest.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Vanessa, thank you for taking the time to leave Marcus a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

The Domain Loan Finder Team.

Incredible service standing side by side with us

Stephen R has been an incredible advisor throughout our buying process not only finding us the best rates, pushing the banks but also going the extra mile to advise us on the shape of our loan, how to think about alternatives and doing so any time of the day. Incredible service and an incredible person to have with us

Loan TypeSplit
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Pierre, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Exceptional Start !!

In our approach to buy of first property, we have been working with Marcus R.
Although we are only at the beginning stages, Marcus has been there to answer all of our questions and assist in applications for pre-approval. We are impressed with Marcus’s professional attitude and wealth of knowledge. He really knows his stuff! And has gone above and beyond to ensure we feel comfortable and confident with each step.
We would absolutely recommend Marcus to anyone looking to purchase a property.

We appreciate Marcus’s honesty and patience with us as we navigate the property market together.

Daniel Treacy

Daniel TreacySydney, NSW

Great advice, thorough work, great results.

We have been working with Stephen Roberts to get our financing in order to buy our first home, and we have been consistently impressed with his professionalism, good advice, and thorough handling of our unique circumstances. Even with a complicated case of a property purchase + renovation project, Stephen took it on and was able to get the right lender on board.
Going the extra mile, Stephen has been an asset in all areas of the purchasing process, including advice dealing with agents, sellers, conveyancers, and auction process, which has been an enormous help for us, as first home buyers.
Would recommend his service to anyone.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

M.B

M.Berskine park

Very comprehensive service

My broker has been very helpful so far in helping me get a pre-approval. They have made the process easy to understand and have simplified a lot of the work involved.

Tom W

Tom WAustralian Capital Territory

Very smooth and effective

Ben and his team have been extremely helpful thought the entire process and made an effort to keep it stress free. They have been on the ball with all required documentation and keeping us up to date on the latest developments. Ben has been very patient with all the questions I have had and is very knowledgeable. I can highly recommend Ben and his team to those who are looking at purchasing a property.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Find out how Domain Loan Finder compares to other Home Loans

Looking for a mortgage broker and can't decide who to trust? Read this!

I was very impressed with Benjamin's knowledge and communication skills throughout the process. I found Ben to be upfront, honest and so easy to work with throughout the journey and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with him from start to finish. I would highly recommend Ben and his team to anyone wishing to purchase a property and do not know where to start and struggling who to trust. He always had a calming and confident tone which is very important for people like us who don't know what we are doing. Two thumbs up!

Tewa

TewaSydney, NSW

The Worst experience

We come to domain loans finder because of the positive reviews. But we’ve make the worst decisions!

We’ve provided our requested financial documents on 29/02/2020. A week later the same document was requested again.

Then we didn’t heard anything back thinking that everything are okay, then received the email requesting for the same financial document and they disappear for a week.

Then on 19/03/2020, they’re requesting the same document as their compliance needing them. How competent is your compliance team?.

We’ve wasted 19 days going in the circle! Went to the new broker our homeloan approved within 7 days with less stress.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forHome Construction
Jake H.

Jake H.South East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing with challenging circumstances

Jeffrey and his team provided excellent service for refinancing our loan including borrowing extra for a new kitchen. He successfully sought out a competitive rate for us with our challenging circumstances, and kept us updated with progress. Jeffrey knows this business and his expertise was much appreciated. Thankyou Jeffrey and Domain Loan Finder.

Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Well, what can I say? Jeffrey Torio, what a guy!

He says I was probably one of the hardest cases he's ever had :),....and I think he was right. But in the end he pulled it off, flying in the face sometimes of me being frustrated with all the regs and red tape Australia throws at one, he did an outstanding job, & I think I owe him a few beers. He was extremely professional, calm and collected when I was probably giving him a rev, not about him, but the red tape, and banks??? And in the end I ended up with a great rate. I must say all the folks I spoke with including Ryan and Tammi were most professional, courteous and kind. Thank you.

Excellent service and delivery

I am really happy with how far and beyond Marcus went to drive this entire process through for me. Marcus delivers a great service who is reliable and honest throughout! :) Marcus was able to guide me step by step and helped simplify this really harrowing process for me. He was very patient with me, quick to respond back to many queries I had and always worked around my busy schedule. Cheers for all your support Marcus!!