What a breeze!!!

If I could forecast the next Jordan Belfort it will be hillal. What an outstanding employee to have who truly has a vested interest in the company. Absolutely made the entire process a breeze which in turn made me very satisfied with the end result. Was very well honest and reliable and delivered well and beyond. Hillal if we ever meet would love to start a business venture together. 10/10.

Dan

DanHunter Region, NSW

Easiest loan process I have ever done

Our Broker was Hilal Kassaa and he was fantastic! I was very sceptical at first but we were really happy with his approach and getting to know our needs for a loan that would be best suited to us. Hilal made the process very simple for us and he did all the leg work. Even through a global pandemic he was able to easily get us the loan for our "forever home".
Will definitely use him and Domain Loan Finder again. Lots of good loans and rates available to them.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Mee

MeeFar North Queensland, QLD

5 star service

At first i was sceptical about using Domain. However it was the best decision. Massive shout out to Jackson Tan who was honest and kept me informed all the way.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Mee, thank you for taking the time to leave Jackson and the Domain Loan Finder Team a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

Tim was friendly, pleasant and courteous, he always promptly returned my calls, addressed my queries and concerns and has excellent knowledge of loan products. I am happy and delighted with the prompt turnaround on our application for loan pre-approval.

Great customer service

Max was informative, approachable with a strong 'can do' attitude that made the process as streamlined as it could be. There was confusion at one point regarding credit card limits that caused tension for one team member but Max, again, was able to smooth things over.

Max organised an incredible deal with good interest rates and financial set up.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan used forFirst Home
Muthu e.

Muthu e.Perth, WA

Excellent, hassle free process to get your loan approved.

I have received excellent customer service from Tim Li (Home Loan Specialist) and hassle free way of applying loan. they get in touch with you on our convenient timings even though its late for them. I have secured the pre-approval in 3 days and very satisfied with overall customer service. thank you !!

Rachel Rodwell mortgage broker

Rachel’s service was fast and friendly and personalised to my needs. Rachel ensured that I was happy with the details, and strived to understand my circumstances. Rachel followed up and checked that everything was as requested.

Shams

ShamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast & Efficient Professional service from Domain Loan finder

Very satisfied with the recent Home loan settlement from Domain loan Finder. Rajat Aggarwal was very professional to get everything done in a shortest possible time even during the difficult time of Covid -19, would recommend anyone to try out their service

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Shams, thank you for taking the time to leave Rajat and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Best Customer Service

Good customer Service and very easy process. Would highly recommend.

They were able to answer all my queries with a quick turn around and were very patient with all the questions I had

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the team at Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Nice and easy, exactly what we needed

Being first home buyers we had a lot of questions. Steve was patient and took the time to chat us through the end to end process. Easy to communicate with, he made us feel comfortable making this big decision in our lives.

Loan used forFirst Home

Domain

Excellent service, thrilled with my new loan. Thanks Mark Shaw for you professional service and assistance with my new loan. Happy with the service provided and having a home loan that suits my financial need.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Nadine, thank you for taking the time to leave Mark and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rhys

RhysIllawarra, NSW

Great Customer Service

Elizabeth was very professional and easy to deal with. Elizabeth always kept me up to date throughout the whole process with questions answered promptly. Refinancing was seamless with a great rate!

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Rhys, thank you for taking the time to leave Elizabeth and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing customer service from Vanessa Ziegler

It was such a delightful experience working with Vanessa. She was extremely thorough, prompt and professional also super friendly. I will recommend her and domain to my network of friends :-)

Amazing customer service Benjamin

Benjamin Younan Amazing customer service we always felt valued and important. No question went unanswered. Communication was above and beyond. The process was made easy for us to understand with help by phone and email every step of the way.

Fantastic Consumer Experience

Stephen R went above and beyond to assist me throughout the loan process. I am a first home buyer so I had a lot of big and small questions and Steve was always available to answer them. I work long and often odd hours but Steve was very flexible with his time, I could contact him in the morning or reasonably late into the evening.
Great experience and knowledge, would highly recommend :-)

Amazing service !!!

Thank you Elizabeth for making this such a positive experience
Love your professionalism and positive can do attitude :)
Was a pleasure having you On our side all the way

Looking forward to working with you again in the future
Irene

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Irene, thank you for taking the time to leave Elizabeth and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing service from Benjamin

Two loans, done and dusted! From the very first phone call we were supported through every step of each process! First the refinance and then finding the product that worked for us to purchase a new home! The service from Ben has been the absolute best we have ever encountered over many years of real estate purchases. Fast, professional and thorough. It is clear that Ben has such fabulous knowledge and exceptional customer service skills to ensure that his clients receive the best possible deal with absolutely no stress. Thanks so much!!!

Dennis

DennisSydney, NSW

Great Service, Exceptional from our broker

Jeff T provided excellent advice and an easy experience through our refinancing process. Kept us up to date on all the document requirements and submission dates and timings. Thank you...

Jacques

JacquesSouthwest, VIC

Brilliant Experience

Thanks to Elizabeth to make our experience to refinance BRILLIANT....!

The whole process was so easy, fast and painless. Minimal documentation required. All our questions where answered promptly with accuracy which made the journey enjoyable.

Best of all we got such a great deal at the end........!

Loan used forInvestment Property
DAN Z.

DAN Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service!

Millind is a very experienced loan expert helped me structured my two loans and settle the loans in time. Appreciate your patient, attention for detail and your professionalism Millind! I am very happy.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Alice T.

Alice T.asked

I would like to buy a commercial property, I have A$200,000 cash and the property is A$550,000 If I would like to borrow A$350,000. Can you help and or what about the rate for commercial property?

SamC

SamCasked

I have a pre approval from a lender with domain loans. How come I can not get anyone from Domain or Lendi to assist me with the next steps of getting to a settlement. I have no point of contact with a specialist.
I am not getting any replies from many emails I have sent. No return phone calls.
This experience is very stressful and has left me frustrated. I have lost an opportunity to purchase a property I wanted. I do not know what I should do next.
Very stressed and frustrating experience for a first home buyer needing guidance.

Milinda
Milinda

My broker Bradley from domain loans always helped me. Answered emails within at least a day. As per my knowledge your next step is to give an offer for a property. For this you need to work with a conveyencer.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Sam, We are sorry to hear this has been your experience. At Domain Loan Finder, customer service is at the forefront of everything we do and it certainly does not seem like this has been your experience. I have sent you a private message so we can look in to this further. Please respond when you can.

Ian

Ianasked

Do u do construction loans with capitalised interest for approx 5 million

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out to Domain Loan Finder!

Unfortunately, here at Domain Loan Finder, we are unable to assist with capitalized interest.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks!