Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder

Really quick and responsive service

Milind from Domain Loan provided very quick & thorough service. He was very flexible in his timing of reaching out to me and did a thorough job of meeting my requirements.

Loan used for:First Home

Excellent and responsive - Milli is a champion!

Millind was very professional and informed. He made the process very easy and kept me updated throughout. I felt had a complicated situation and he was very forward and direct in what I could expect in the timing and options.
I have shared his contact with others as I believe he can help anyone out. Appreciate it greatly!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

You are very appreciated Millind!

Millind always kept me informed on what stage my application was at. He also took the time to ask me about my situation and what I hoped to achieve. This made me feel like he was treating me as a real person and not an object at the end of the phone. For this reason I would highly recommend Millind to assist anyone with their application.

Samantha Mulligan - Highly Recommend

Samantha is very professional and well spoken.
She's genuine and I felt like she made the effort to actually listen to my situation (regarding purchasing a first home).
As someone who comes from a HR / Consultancy role, I was really impressed with her Emails, phone manner and overall service.
Although I didn't end up getting a loan, her service was still greatly appreciated.
I'll be recommending her.

Application Process
Hi Mitchell, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Samantha and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Thank you Millind!

We were working with difficult sellers and a very tight time frame and Millind went above and beyond for us. Her gave sound advice and options to get us to settlement, we ended up with the loan we wanted wtih a great variable rate, very happy with his service.
-V&E

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Veronika, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and meet the tight time frame you had with the vendors. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

The customer service experience was great and I would recommend others.The process was quick which reduced the stress for me.I will recommend others fir surely.I appreciate the fact that he had an answer before I finished explaining my situation.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Chipo, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with the Domain Loan Finder Team. Here at Domain Loan Finder, we put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Amazing service!

Bradley was amazing from start to finish. As first time buyers we found the whole process a bit overwhelming to start with but Bradley was excellent at explaining every step going above and beyond answering every question/ email/ phone call swiftly and reassuring us at all times which proved for a seamless and quick purchase of our first home! We are so grateful to Bradley and would highly recommend his services.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Kerri, great to hear your experience with Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers. and it’s refreshing to hear this was the case for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Edison Xie- highly recommended!

Edison was very helpful and vested in ensuring the process all went well for me. After some other broker agents weren't really interested, Edison came along and made the process efficient and easy, and it was clear he genuinely cares about the outcome.
Couldn't recommend him enough.

Hi Christian, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Edison and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with

Jo .. Well done

Jo is very quick to respond and make sure to follow internally and with bank as best she could. Thank you so much mate, just waiting for final release of funds once property is finalised!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Dee, thank you for taking the time to leave Jo and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Maxim Oswald - You will not find better

I saw several brokers while I was seeking mortgage pre-approval, and Maxim gave me the best deal by far - the highest borrowing capacity with the lowest interest rate. Due to the complications of shift work, other lenders offered 10-25% less, but Maxim easily found the best offer much faster than his competitors. I have consistently been impressed with Maxim's reliability and proficiency. 10/10 - you will not find a better broker.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Kirby, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Fin a five star review based on your experience. It's great to hear Maxim was able to find a solution for you and that you were impressed with our service at Domain Loan Finder. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Samantha Mulligan - Excellent service and highly recommended

I would personally like to thank Samantha Mulligan for the service she has provided Fiona and myself to securing our pre-approval. We were a bit in the dark on a few things but Sam asked all the right questions and then provided a comprehensive summary of the most relevant banks outlining all fees, interest rates and services offered. Can't thank you enough Sam, 10/10 for your customer service and professional approach

Loan used for:First Home
Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. Here at Domain Loan Finder, we put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience with Samantha was in line with what we expect it to be. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

our specialist was very helpful and efficient

My husband and I are very impressed on how fast the processing of our pre approval was. Thanks to the dedication of our home loan specialist, Jo. She would always update me and my husband. And she promptly replies to our every inquiries.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Juness, great to hear your experience with Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers. It's fantastic that Jo was able to deliver such great results for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Perfect 10/10

Couldn't recommend highly enough. Max helped me find the very best loan for my first home and fully explained everything to me as so i understood what to do. There was no hidden costs and i couldn't thank Max enough for his help in buying my first home.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Jasey, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. Here at Domain Loan Finder, we put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience with Max was in line with what we expect it to be. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nick Avramides: excellent customer service

Nick Avramides has provided responsive, top quality customer service! His chart comparing various home loans, fees, interest rates and services offered by various banks was very helpful. His patience explaining the home loan and first home buyers process and offering tips have been invaluable. He is professional, kept me updated on the status of my pre-approval and answered my questions promptly and with an upbeat attitude. Highly recommend Nick!!

Loan used for:First Home
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. It's great to hear that Nick was able to go above and beyond to achieve such amazing results for you. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Good!!

It was good and professional experience with Milind.
Still not sure about extra costs unless we go for it.
There are other banks offering more offers like cash back and other weekly/fortnightly payment, which were not told.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi there, great to hear your experience with Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers. We are thrilled to hear that Millind was able to assist you and guide you through the process. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent Service

Dilhan was very helpful to guide me through the loan application process and actively communicated with me to keep me updated all the time. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Lifeng, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with the Domain Loan Finder team. Here at Domain Loan Finder, we put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience with Dilhan was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Absolutely Perfect !

Millind was very kind and helpful while discussing about home lone services.We are really thankful to him for always being supportive.We will surely recommend his name to our friends as well.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Muki, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a positive review based on your experience. It's great to hear that Millind was extremely supportive and helpful to you during your journey. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great experience

Customer service was great, our loan specialist Millind excellent in keeping us updated. Look forward to continued communication. Would definitely recommend the service, and will return if needed in the future.

Application Process
Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a positive review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan. It's great to hear that Millind was an excellent resource for you throughout your home loan journey. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

First Home

Jo Blazeska has been totally engaged with myself and my fiancé over an extended period to get ourselves into a house. Given the complexity of our environment Jo has made the process easy and reduced the complexity of the paperwork to a minimum in order for us to be in a position to buy a house. Jo is passionate and committed to her customers and we were lucky to have her on our case

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:First Home
Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re happy to hear that Jo was able to make your home loan journey seamless and efficient and was able to achieve such amazing results! It's great to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Brilliant service, way better than the competition!

Stephen Roberts was brilliant, sharing his advice and expertise throughout my entire home buying journey. He went above and beyond to get me into the right home. Highly recommend his service!

Online Tools
Hi Ellis, thank you for taking the time to leave Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy that Stephen was able to go above and beyond to achieve such amazing results. Here at Domain Loan Finder we pride ourselves on allowing a seamless and efficient process for our customers so are happy we could deliver this for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions for us in the future.