Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder

Vy is amazing, cannot recommend her enough.

Quick contact once I lodged my initial enquiry with a very knowledgeable representative who provided me with a seamless service with completing the application form and presented products suitable to my objectives and requirements.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi, Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation. We're delighted to hear that Vy and the Domain Loan Finder team provided you with such a fantastic experience. We look forward to assisting you again!

Excellent service

My wife and I had a great experience through out this process. Marshalino Michail provide us with good advice and was very helpful with our application. Is knowledge of the housing market was a great bonus

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Ed, Thank you for your feedback and recommendation of Marshalino and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're always going above and beyond for our customers to ensure that we can achieve the best outcome for them and we're glad that this was the case for you!

Perfect and sensible advice offered

Pretty much happy and convinced with the advice and help offered towards my refinance home loan. Worth referring to friends, and relatives. Would rate 4/5 for the experience. A a

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Viraj, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review based on your experience with the team here at Domain Loan Finder. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation!

Recommend their service

Everything was done online and over phone. Caren Holt is awesome, she managed everything by herself, I have to just provide the required information. She also suggested the correct lender as per my requirements.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Bobby, We are grateful for the feedback based on your awesome experience with Caren and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're pleased to see that everything went so well for you. We wish you all the best!

Vy Le provided excellent customer service and communication.

Highly recommend domain home finder everyone has been awesome to deal with in all aspects of finding and transferring us to a new bank and product. Vy Le, in particular, is professional yet personable, accommodating, great to communicate with and gets things done in a timely fashion.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hey Sarah, Thank you for the feedback and recommendation of Vy and Domain Loan Finder. We're glad that you've had such an awesome experience and that everything was done in such a timely manner. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Very helpful

Ensured the loan approval process was handled in a professional way.good product knowledge on various options available for the individual .Regular feedback and updates on the journey of the process.

Loan TypeSplit
Hi Vamshi, We're really glad to see that you had a fantastic experience with the team at Domain Loan Finder. We are always here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Thank you for the review!

Fantastic service from Nathan

Absolutely fantastic service. All the hard work of finding the best loan was done for us. Communication was excellent, we were constantly keep up to date on the progress and Nathan was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Evan, We're grateful for the feedback based on your absolutely fantastic experience with Nathan and the team here at Domain Loan Finder. We're always looking to find the best loan products for our customers! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Liam was great throughout the process

Liam was extremely responsive throughout the process and would send us reports for the properties on a a regular basis and at short notice. He would continually give us updates on the progress of the application and helped us deal with some unscrupulous estate agents.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Alex, We really appreciate your feedback on the awesome experience that you had with Liam and the team here at Domain Loan Finder. We take in pride in keeping our customers updated throughout the process so we're glad to see this! You're more than welcome to get back in touch with us if you need anything else.

Excellent service

Fantastic customer service so far. Still not complete but so far no hidden costs. Good rate offered.
Very friendly and extremely helpful customer support from Caren.All my questions were promptly and comprehensively Answered.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hey Ellena, Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to see that you have had such a fantastic experience with Caren and Domain Loan Finder so far. We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

Home loan specialist

Excellent she is very prompt and very straight forward and very quick response answers all my question and she is very efficient. I would like to thank everyone who made my loan possible. She is really good

Application Process
Hey Jean, Your feedback is kindly appreciated. We're delighted to see that everything was very straight forward and efficient for you. Please feel free to get back in touch with us if you ever need anything else!

Great service from Imran

I'm so glad we went with Domain Loan Finder to help secure a loan. I found the options on comparison sites really confusing, and our broker Imran had all the knowledge to help find the best offer available plus the people skills to reassure and inform us as first home buyers.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Amelia, Thank you for the feedback based on the great service you received from Imran and Domain Loan Finder. We're glad that everything went so well and that you found the process so simple. We wish you all the best with your new home!

Great help

Great help from Jo at domain loan finder. Helped me through all the hoops and steps which would have otherwise been a difficult process. Couldn’t have done it without her.

Loan used for:First Home
Hey Tom, Thank you for the feedback on the great help and service that you received from Jo and the team at Domain Loan Finder. We're always here to guide and support our customers through every step of the process. If you need anything else, remember we're just a phone call away!

Expert Service and Advice.

I want to thank Alastair for helping me with life changing decisions without trying to push or influence me one way or the other.His help was factual, prompt, and efficient.

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi, We really appreciate your feedback and five star review. We're delighted to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Alastair and the Domain Loan Finder team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future!

Perfect Service - Ask for Jo

As a first home buyer I was nervous and unsure of the process of obtaining a loan and what to look for when purchasing an apartment. However all of my anxieties and doubts were quickly put to rest with the expert help and guidance of Jo B. from Domain Loan Finder, always ready to answer my questions or provide honest feedback on properties that might be a bad choice or not in my best interest.

Jo is a very caring and knowledgeable person who wen above and beyond to help me get the right loan for the right property and I cannot thank her enough. And I cannot stress how easy and friendly Domain Loan Finder has been, especially for a new home buyer like myself, so if you are considering breaking into the market and am unsure, do not hesitate to get in touch with anyone at Domain Loan Finder.

You are in safe and caring hands.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Sasha, Thank you for sharing the experience that you had with Jo & Domain Loan Finder. We always do as much as we can to ensure that the process is simple and stress free for our customers, especially when purchasing their first home. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Great customer service

Our experience with the company has been great. Jo Blazeska has really gone to great lengths to keep us in the loop, help with processing loan approvals and field questions on our changing requirements really above and beyond the call of duty. Would highly recommend!

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Hi Marc, We're really happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with Jo and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're always willing to go above and beyond for our customers to make the process easy and stress-free. Thank you kindly for the feedback and recommendation!

Loving Life

Being a busy Professional refinancing was just something I never got around to .
Marshalino Michail made this the best experience with no stress at all to me ,
Always diligent ,friendly and certainly understood my needs and what was the best for my situation .
He is a credit to his employer as defiantly passionate about the work & customer service he delivers .

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Valerie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review based on the awesome experience that you had with Marshalino and the Domain Loan Finder team. We're delighted to see that everything went so well with the refinance and will be sure to pass this feedback on to Marshalino for you!

Nick Avramides assisted us from the start. Was quick and made it easy for us, guiding us every step of the way especially as first home buyers and little knowledge about loans and finance. We are very happy and satisfied with the whole experience. I highly recommend. thank you nick! You’re a gem!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Michelle, Thanks for the feedback and recommendation of Nick and Domain Loan Finder. We're always here to guide our customers through every step of the way and we're glad to hear that you are very happy with the whole experience. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Millind was quick to help and endeavoured his best to try and get us approved. We are extremely pleased and recommend his and domain.com.au services to all looking for the first step into the market! Thank you again Millind

Loan used for:First Home
Hey Manu, Your feedback and recommendation of Millind and the team here at Domain Loan Finder is greatly appreciated. It's great to see that you had such an awesome experience and we definitely look forward to assisting you again!

Excellent customer service!!

Marshalino Michail was a godsend! He helped me throughout the entire loan financing process and always prompt on responding to my never ending queries. I’m truly grateful for his constant reassurance, patience, invaluable financial advice and guidance. Thank you!!

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Lisa, Thank you for the feedback based on your excellent experience with Marshalino and Domain Loan Finder! We always look to support our customers through every step of the loan process to make things as simple as we can. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Fantastic support really great service!

Being a First Home Buyer, Millind really helped me understand everything that was required of me. He communicated and also available to help answer any questions that I had. He made the process feel so easy and reassured me that everything would be looked after. I wouldn't have been able to get through this journey without his assistance. I'm very grateful for Millind's help in getting my first house!

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Matthew, Your feedback is greatly appreciated! It's fantastic to hear that you had such a great experience with Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team. We hope you are enjoying the new home! We're always here to help and answer any questions that you may have, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!