Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder (page 2 of 13)

great service

Imran assisted and helped me with my mortgage . He made the process effortless. He spent time discussing my options and finding the best mortgage for my requirement.
Thank you Imran. You are an asset to your company.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Jan, great to hear your experience with Imran and the team at Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers and it’s refreshing to hear this was the case for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great customer experience

Millind is a broker who is on his way up! He explained all options to me in detail and I felt respected and cared for as a customer. Definitely would recommend his services.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent Service

Benjamin is a fantastic person to deal with. He has shown his professionalism from day one in explaining the process of loan approval until the whole approval process of getting it approved from the bank. The pre-approval process had been so smooth . He was always keen and stepped ahead in resolving queries regarding the buying process, answering to queries and providing data from CoreLogic. I would recommend him to any organisation in future. He is a real asset to any organisation.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Tanvi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Benjamin and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Fantastic broker with plenty of experience

Millind is a 5 stars loan specialist, he has lots of experience with great customer focus. He’s spent time and effort to find me a best possible loan. He’s always keep in touch and update me with the application progress. I’m very happy with the low rate that I’ve received. He’s a great asset to this company and I’d personally recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a new loan.

Hi D.Tran, it's great to hear your experience with Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers and it’s refreshing to hear this was the case for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nick Power was very easy to deal with. Explained everything in layman terms, no legalese. Highly recommended. Fast confirmation of approval. Always responded to emails in a timely manner. Very satisfied.

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Elada, thank you for taking the time to leave Nick and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Very helpful and understanding

DLF has a asset Millind who has been fantastic support and guide as I had lot of queries as a first home buyer and resale properties, thanks for your help always

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Suuchas, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great experience

Frankie Fung was a great broker and we have had excellent, frequent and timely information from Frankie and others in the Domain team.
Frankie provided a few options to suit our situation and made changes when we finally made up our mind.
Everything Frankie and other have done has been professional and made the application as smooth as it can be. I would definitely recommend Domain loan finder.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Frankie and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Simple Process - Great Service

The whole experience has been exceptional from start to finish. From her first contact, Jo has been extremely pleasant and professional. Not only did she help with the application she assisted with property reports and was very responsive to enquires and variations as I searched for the perfect property.

The online application process through Domain is so convenient I wouldn’t think of doing it any other way in the future.

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi, It's great to hear your experience with Jo & the team at Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers and it’s refreshing to hear this was the case for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Vy Le has been outstanding with helping me get a loan and if I need to do this again I will be calling Vy again.

A outstanding work by Vy Le and I would recommend Vy to all my friends for being professional, friendly and helpful in all aspects. A outstanding effort and a job well done.
Thank you Vy.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave Vy and the team at Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and really appreciate the recommendation. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Good service

Prompt and helpful service from Imran Ali, who made the application easy and uncomplicated. The process was efficient and I think I got a good interest rate. Thank you dfgd dfsg dfgdf gd fg

Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Ivan, thank you for taking the time to leave Imran and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Professional, timely communication and friendly.

Benjamin was professional, friendly and helpful with his advice. He explained the process of refinancing each step of the way and kept me well updated with the progress of the loan. I'm extremely happy with the service and the rate and highly recommend Ben.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Penny, It's great to hear your experience with Benjamin and the team at Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers and it’s refreshing to hear this was the case for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Amazing Broker

One of the best thing that happens to us in doing our home loan with Domain, was our Broker, Jo Blazeska. She usb incredible, super useful, open for questions all the time. If you need something and contact her, she will help you straight away!

I definitely will recommend her service!

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Liz, thank you for taking the time to leave Jo and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on the amazing experience you had. We're happy to hear we could assist with your home loan needs and make the process as stress-free as possible! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Easy, simple, comforting!

Nathan could not have been more helpful and real! We felt so lucky to have had his support as first home buyers. All our worries and questions were explained so kindly and in detail until we felt comfortable. Never did we feel silly asking all the first time home buyers questions. Highly recommend if you want to keep a usually stressful time super easy and simple! Thank you Nathan!!

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Kayla, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Nathan and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with and congratulations for purchasing your first home!

Way easier than experiences elsewhere

Jo was efficient, very helpful and easy to work with. She had a great working knowledge of the process and was easily able to address any of my queries. The information required for the application process was simple to submit (taking pics of relevant documents on my smartphone and uploading via secure Domain portal). There was constant communication throughout the process and a successful outcome. I’ve already recommended Domain (and Jo!!) to a number of people at work.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Jim, great to hear your experience with Jo & the team at Domain Loan Finder was a great one! We’re always doing our best to ensure we keep the process as seamless as possible for our customers. It’s refreshing to hear this was the case for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we appreciate your recommendation. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Good service, would recommend.

Liam was very helpful, answered all my questions and ensured that finding and securing my home loan was an easy process. He was very proactive with communication, and always let me know where things were up to. Thanks.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Amelia, thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review based on your experience with Liam & the Domain Loan Finder team. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and it's great to hear the customer experience was in line with where we expect it to be, please feel free to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance in the future!

Super helpful and knowledgeable

Liam has gone above and beyond to help us get the best deal with our loan. He has been super knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process answering all our questions and being flexible with our work and getting everything done. I’d highly recommend him to anyone.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent customer service

Liam was exceptional right from the first phone call. Honest, transparent and very proactive with communications. Always ready to assist and happy to provide answers to all my questions. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Liam and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Excellent service

The service has been outstanding. Benjamin was always respectful and knowledgeable and seemed to go the extra mile to make everything easy for me. Everything was made very clear, and if I had an queries all responses were timely. There were no unexpected costs and I am quite happy with the rate.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Che, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Benjamin and the Domain Loan Finder Team. We put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Best customer service

Nathan went above and beyond for us - especially when we were overseas ! Having our own mortgage consultant really personalised the experience and allowed us to work in a timely manner. The loan is perfect for us and we were recommended the right product for us with full transparency

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Courtney, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review of your experience with Nathan and the Domain Loan Finder Team. Here at Domain Loan Finder, we put customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. We’re so happy to hear your experience was in line with what we expect it to be. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Great work and always very responsive

Caren Holt was very helpful, always responded quickly to all questions. She was professional and also really friendly on the phone.
Thanks a lot for all the work in the background!

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to leave Caren and the team at Domain Loan Finder a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.