Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder (page 2 of 19)

Bruno

BrunoIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

I recently had home loan Specialist Liam Higgins
Assist with my home loan enquiry .

I must say that Liam went over and above with whatever questions or issues I had encountered.

I would highly recommend his service to anyone interested in enquiring for a home loan

Samantha Mulligan

Samantha Mulligan has been a great help in this process always keeping me up to date and helping out with each process. Always touching base and helping us over the little hurdles. Very helpful Thank you Samantha

1st step forward with the help of Lendi

Liam Higgins was exceptional is providing me his service. I am happy with the product he sourced from ING. He went above and beyond my expectation of his service. Looking forward to finding our 1st house now. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Kathy B

Kathy BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick efficient and effortless

Mark did all the hard work for me finding the best loan rate and fit for my circumstances. The whole process was streamlined and dealing with the lender was all done behind the scenes with little or no fuss. Directions were clear and concise and everything was finalized in no time. I never knew it could be this easy and i highly recommend Domain Loan Finder services.
Thanks to Mark and Tiare

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Great service with professional communication

Customer service was prompt and professional. All queries were addressed very well which loan options presented clearly and persuasively. I trusted the advice and recommendations I received.
There are no surprise costs with all costs being communicated clearly from the outset.
I am very satisfied with the rate I received for the loan and would not have found this without the help from my loan adviser with an obvious depth of knowledge in this 'domain'.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Super onto it!

I found Liam and the Domain team super proactive and responsive. As a first home buyer they led me through the entire buying/mortgage process quickly and confidently. Their support, even on the weekend when most of the buying process is happening, was so helpful. They also got me a far better deal than offered by another broker I had been reccomended.

Aaron

AaronSydney, NSW

Fanatical customer service

Jo was excellent with us, and made sure everything was explained very well. She kept in touch very frequently, even when we went cold half-way through the process. You will definitely be in good hands!

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Liam has been awesome in securing our loan

He was proactive in getting details from us. Helped us making a last minute change to our application that too when we were overseas and in different Timezone. Big thank you.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Christopher C.

Christopher C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I am first time home buyer and Benjamin Younan was assigned as my broker. He was really helpful and patient in explaining to me the ropes for my loan application. I also appreciate his diligence in following up with me via calls just to provide me constant updates and to check how my property search was coming along. It was a really pleasant experience I will be sure to contact Ben again for my other property purchases in the future.

Loan used for:Home Construction

Amazing customer service

Ben provided great support during the process, was consistently helpful, pragmatically answered all questions and laid out my options in a concise and palatable way. I would happily recommend him to anyone else looking to purchase a home.

Delcc

DelccNicholls 2913, ACT

Amazing customer service - Samantha Mulligan

I feel like I always had individual support through this process. We were not an easy case when it came to home loans but the DLF representative was more than happy to work through the complexities finding us a great loan to purchase our new house.

Maddie Johan

Maddie JohanSydney, NSW

Unparalleled service

Rebecca answered all my questions about home loans simply and clearly! She is patient and extremely helpful introducing me to this process. Super positive experience and I hope to work with her more in the future

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Incredible Service

Jack Fisher was my broker and offered incredible service. As a first time home buyer there was a lot I was unaware of but Jack was super patient and extremely helpful. He provided a great deal of information and was super thorough when explaining my loan options. Overall I've had a super positive experience and highly recommend Jack and his team.

Ellie F

Ellie FPerth, WA

Impressed by the service provided

Jack Fisher is very professional and efficient. He answered all my questions promptly. Nothing is too much trouble. Guided us through the whole process and followed up with every little details making sure we will settle by Christmas. Looks like we will get our keys way ahead of schedule. I had my doubts about going through mortgage broker initially but now will definitely come back for my next property or for refinance.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Professional and very efficient!

Jack Fisher has been such a great broker on all fronts. Impeccable customer service and extremely efficient in making things happen for me!
The experience has been positive with Jack being able to cater to my requirements for the loan without compromising the rate too much.

Amazing service

The customer service was brilliant, nothing was too hard for Ben, he was always polite and positive. Answered all my questions no matter how silly. He has been a godsend with helping me on my journey and definitely could do it without him.

Loan TypeSplit

Stuart E

Stuart EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reassuring and informative

Millind was unfailingly reassuring and helpful as he guided me through a lot of things I wasn't familiar with as a first home buyer. He was great at keeping in touch throughout the process and was very responsive to my many questions. He was always ready to explain his recommendations and guide me through all the steps I needed to take. I was surprised by how available he was, which helped things to move quickly when they needed to!

All in all, it was a very positive and helpful experience with a great result. I'm grateful to Millind for his help.

John D

John DSydney, NSW

No explanation on tiny prints

I switched to "AMP Professional Pack Variable Rate Loan - Principal & Interest" for residential and investment properties through them.

After the settlement, AMP surprised me. For the investment property, LMI was charged even though I put 20%. They explained that the value of the property dropped and my down payment became 19.9%. Also, AMP charges annual fees of $349.

Jun N.