Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder (page 2 of 23)

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (200) · Fixed Rate (37) · Split (29) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for:
    • First Home (138)
    • Second Home (47)
    • Refinancing (39)
    • Investment Property (26)
    • Home Construction (6)
  • Loan Term27.201 years (144)
  • Online Tools

I'd recommend giving Domain Loan Finder a try

I'll note upfront that I've yet to experience the complete Domain Loan Finder process, given that I'm still on the hunt for a property, but what I can say is that Liam has a big help in discussing all loan related matters. He's assertive through-out the process and highly communicative. I take a long time with big life decisions and I especially appreciate that Liam follows my pace in the process.

Any miscommunications are quickly cleared up, even on off-business days. Not that that should be expected, but again Liam goes beyond what I'd consider high service to delivery.

Evieastro

EvieastroAdelaide

Excellent service and support

Once again, Ben Murray has proven himself with excellent advice, support and I couldn't be happier with the rate he managed to negotiate! Great job all round by the team in general, the process was pretty simple and I was kept informed all the way along.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Very smooth and easy process!

Customer service was fantastic always quick to get back to you and sort out any issues!
Very satisfied with the outcome of the loan with no issues regarding it.
Differently recommend using Domain

Fantastic service

I was assisted by R. McKay, she was extremely patient and efficient. Explained everything to me and she was on top of everything, every step of the way. I’d absolutely use her services again!

Loan used for:Investment Property
Lisa Judith
Lisa Judith

Honestly, she was fantastic. Please pass this on to her, she deserves recognition. Can’t sing her praises enough

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Lisa, thanks again! We really appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us about your amazing experience with Rebecca. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Matt

MattCentral West, NSW

Excellent home loan support

Liam has made the purchase of our new home a smooth process. Easy to talk with, brilliant, punctual customer service, willing to go over and beyond expectations, even assisted us on days off.

Adrian

AdrianWimmera, VIC

A realy great result

Would like to thank Mark and his team for the great outcome and thanks for sricking at it for me we had a few rough patches with what I had to do but great result i would highly recommend Mark Shaw and the team at domain com.

Great Service!

The service was amazing. The information was conveyed properly and as and when required.
Elizabeth the person worked on the application was very patient and polite thought-out the process.
She was professional and quite helpful and was kind enough to answer questions at any stage.

A big thank you to Elizabeth, Imran and team Domain

Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

The ease of application and great customer service throughout, made the whole process very simple.
Nicholas was very professional and replied to my emails promptly. Even on weekends and public holidays. He guided me through the whole way and secured a great loan rate.
I would recommend Domain Loan Finder to everyone looking for a home loan.

Todd P.

Todd P.Victoria

I recently used Domain loan finder to secure my first home with great friendly help drop our broker Jeffery Torio, he help me every step of the way. When I was unsure of something I asked the question and Jeffery was very prompt in answering and guiding me through unfamiliar steps highly recommend. A big thanks to Jeffery and the team at Domain loan finders

Md Islam

Md IslamSydney, NSW

Very efficient!!!

Recently, my home loan has been settled by Lee-Ann Hamlin. She is so much experienced and caring about her clients. If anyone looking for an expert broker, then I would highly recommend them to contact with Lee-Ann Hamlin :D

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Cindy P

Cindy PCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service, Great communication

Nirmal Nayak

Nirmal NayakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service

The service was really awesome. The information were conveyed properly and on time. Milind the person worked on the application was very patient and polite thoughtout the process. he was very responsive.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Nirmal, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mahen

MahenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Service

I am obliged to thank Benjamin Young (Ben) from Domain who made us our buying process very easy. He shopped around on-behalf of us which saved our valuable time and energy. Eventually, we received best bargain from a well reputed financial institution. He understood our financial position at first glance and came up with suitable options. And, we were instructed clearly, what documents were needed for the process. He followed it up and kept all stakeholders informed through out the process. I will highly recommend Ben and his team for anyone those who want buy a home. Cheers guys.

Maris

MarisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made the buying process quick and easy

I want to thank Mark Shaw from Domain Loan Finder who provided excellent service and was very helpful in getting my loan application approved. I'm very happy with the outcome and I would recommend Mark to family and friends.

Eugene

EugeneSydney, NSW

Frankie Fung

Frankie was patient, understanding but most of all highly professional. He is a great communicator and made what could have been overwhelming really easy. I highly recommend Frankie and the great team connected to this service. Will definitely recommend Frankie and the team to others.

Good service from Tim Li

Tim Li helped to secure a mortgage loan for me and he is very professional. He always kept me in the loop with what was happening, and he always came back to me with any queries I had. I highly recommend Tim Li!

Erin. N.

Erin. N.Darling Downs, QLD

Incredible service.

As first time home buyers, my husband and I had absolutely no idea what we were doing but Stephen Roberts was amazing in getting us through each process as it occurred. He was incredibly patient with us and our million questions and was always available to speak to (even when he was on holidays. Sorry Steve). I could not recommend this service more, particularly, if like us, your first home purchase is actually a land and home package build.

Anjum

AnjumCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very positive experience

I would definitely recommend domain home loan service. The team (Jo Blazeska and Jack Lopez) have been thoroughly professional, informative, easy to talk to and most efficient. They have been super helpful and available.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Anjum, thank you for taking the time to leave Jo, Jack and the Domain Loan Finder team a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service was brilliant from the Domain team with a great offering.

We found staff went above and beyond for us through this process. The offering is amazing which we took up and we are very happy with the outcome.
The consultant and settlement teams were equally helpful and so accommodating.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Pre-approval Process of Mortgage

Jake has been very helpful and considerate in guiding me through the whole process of Application for Pre-approval. Though sometimes I feel insecure and worried about what is going on in the next couple months if the purchase wasn't really happened, but he had clarified my concerns and continued the process smoothly. I would recommend Domain Loan to my friends if they're looking for a process as I do.