Domain Loan Finder

Domain Loan Finder (page 2 of 16)

Tegan

TeganSydney, NSW

Very helpful!!

I am a first home buyer and knew little about getting a loan. Millind was extremely helpful and explained all my options in layman's terms. Would highly recommend getting Millind to help with your home loan.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Tegan, Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation of Millind and the Domain Loan Finder team! It's great to see that we were able to make the process so simple for you in purchasing your first home!

kaz

kazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great communication, lovely staff,, no issue fast happy loan processed

Great communication, lovely staff,, no issue fast happy loan processed rate was fantastic was helped and supported the whole journey from beginning to end no extra cost associated with loan

Online Tools
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
funkyforsyth

funkyforsyth

Nicholas is great!,

Right from the beginning of the loan process, Nicholas was very helpful, also polite and easy to talk to. He always replied promptly to emails or phone calls.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to others.
Thank you Nicholas, you’re great.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Thank you for taking the time to leave Nicholas a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Demi G.

Demi G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Liam Higgins

Liam Higgins helped me with the whole first home buying process. From assessing my borrowing capability - to submitting my loan application. Quick response times, and efficient communication made everything run as smoothly and as stressfree as possible. Thanks for everything!

Online Tools

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Nick Power and his team get 5 Stars

From the start of the process they have been informative and very helpful in offering different ways to get us to achieve our goals we recommend that you give them the time to help you Thankyou

Greg Boustead was great

Domain loan finder, and in particular Greg Boustead, was very helpful with my loan. Great service and quick response with any questions. Would definitely recommend Greg for his help and outstanding customer service.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Stacey, thank you for taking the time to leave Greg a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Nicholas Power was a star

From the get go we had unusual circumstances having just arrived from the UK, Nick completely understood our requirements and found the best product and mortgage rate. Nick helped us through the process and nothing was too much trouble even when we could not decide between buying or building.
Completely recommend his service and expertise.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Shea S.

Shea S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

I had a wonderful experience with Liam Higgens who helped me apply for a home loan & construction loan. He was very prompt and responsive and always took time to help me understand things.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Shea, thank you for taking the time to leave Liam a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Tithee

TitheeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nick was more than Excellent

I always had it in my mind that , I would never engage a broker to buy any property and would rather deal with it myself. When Nick initially called me, although I listened to what he had to say, I told him I would go with my bank than Domain.
Once I finalised the property, things and attitude of my bank changed my perception and I very very glad I went with Domain and Nick. Nick twas not only helpful but was always available no matter how busy he was. 10/10 for Nick’s Customer Service and 20/10 for his attitude and patience. Everything got sorted out on time and in fact Nick changed my perception of Mortgage brokers.
Thank you very very much . I would not only recommend you to others but will come back to you again in future as well.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Tithee, thank you for taking the time to leave Nick a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

A brilliant service that cares about their clients

Marshalino has been a brilliant resource throughout the loan process for me. He's guided me to the right loan provider to suit my situation (even changing providers when a well-known bank was holding up my application), which really made me feel he was looking after my interests. I couldn't recommend Domain Loan Finder enough... and ask for Marshalino!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Anthony, thank you for taking the time to leave Marshalino a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Professional and personal service

Exceeded all expectations, the information is shared openly and informatively. Greg was outstanding when I queried the processes and options available. The end result was a tailored solution for my needs. Thanks Greg really appreciate it.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave Greg a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Highly recommend Stephen Roberts!

Stephen was patient and professional when stepping us through the process and was able to obtain an excellent rate for us. There were no surprises and we had prompt replies to an queries we had. We will definitely be using Stephen again when we purchase another property.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Thank you for taking the time to leave Stephen a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

S and G Burns

S and G BurnsIllawarra, NSW

Gregory Bousted was A+

Greg was a fantastic help through the whole process. He found a great product for us, provided clarity and ease of understanding and was excellent with follow up.

The rate we received with the extras we wanted was good and to have achieved that without DLF would have been much more difficult or a lot of work on our part.

Costs were straight forward with no hidden fees. Greg did have leave scheduled in the middle of the process and, while we noticed the difference in responsiveness by others when he wasn't there, his return saw everything wrapped up neatly and efficiently.

Loan used for:Investment Property
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Mr and Mrs Burns, thank you for taking the time to leave Greg a five star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service

We had an excellent experience using Stephen Roberts from DLF. As first-time buyers he was excellent in walking us through the whole process and extremely patient with the million questions we asked him. He found us a great deal and was a trusted advisor through the whole process, couldn't recommend highly enough.

Mandy Reidy

Mandy ReidyGoldfields, WA

What a smooth move!

I can’t overstate the good service and experience I have had in dealing with Stephen Roberts from Domain Loan Finder. I feel almost like I had to do very little to obtain the purchase of our new property because the communication and guidance given was so on point. The bonus was the savings we have made on our loan by following Steve’s guidance! Excellent in all ways and a big thank you to Steve!

Loan used for:Refinancing
Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Really quick and responsive service

Milind from Domain Loan provided very quick & thorough service. He was very flexible in his timing of reaching out to me and did a thorough job of meeting my requirements.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Masaoud, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Excellent and responsive - Milli is a champion!

Millind was very professional and informed. He made the process very easy and kept me updated throughout. I felt had a complicated situation and he was very forward and direct in what I could expect in the timing and options.
I have shared his contact with others as I believe he can help anyone out. Appreciate it greatly!

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Mai, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Megan Webb

Megan WebbCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

You are very appreciated Millind!

Millind always kept me informed on what stage my application was at. He also took the time to ask me about my situation and what I hoped to achieve. This made me feel like he was treating me as a real person and not an object at the end of the phone. For this reason I would highly recommend Millind to assist anyone with their application.

Relationship manager -Domain Loan Finder

Hi Megan, thank you for taking the time to leave Millind a five-star review based on your experience. We’re so happy we were able to assist you with your home loan and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Samantha Mulligan - Highly Recommend

Samantha is very professional and well spoken.
She's genuine and I felt like she made the effort to actually listen to my situation (regarding purchasing a first home).
As someone who comes from a HR / Consultancy role, I was really impressed with her Emails, phone manner and overall service.
Although I didn't end up getting a loan, her service was still greatly appreciated.
I'll be recommending her.

Thank you Millind!

We were working with difficult sellers and a very tight time frame and Millind went above and beyond for us. Her gave sound advice and options to get us to settlement, we ended up with the loan we wanted wtih a great variable rate, very happy with his service.
-V&E