Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

Ivan K.
Ivan K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service without a doubt!!

Since the day I walked in Domain Homes display house in Rochdale , Nick was super friendly , helpful, full of knowledge and worked with me to tick all bells and whistles within my budget. In pre-construction phase Tara was on point, very professional, responsive with her follow ups, reply’s and keeping me in the loop with all approvals and ensuring we reach every milestone before deadlines. Which I can say Domain Homes delivered so far as promised without a fail. Can’t recommend them enough. This was my first home and would definitely chose them as my builder next time.

Structural Integrity
Tessa R.
Tessa R.South East Queensland, QLD

5* for Nick and Tara

We would absolutely recommend Domaine Homes to anyone looking at building.

The build process so far has been easy and stress-free.

Nick from the Rochedale Display Home went above and beyond for us, and Tara's professionalism, communication and efficiency has been amazing!

We can't thank them both enough for helping us on our journey.

Site Admin
Construction End DateDecember 2021

Other Home Builders

Brooke
BrookeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best customer service

Nick from Rochedale Domaine has been more then helpful from our first consult right up until contract signing. He has made the process a breeze and stress free compared to previous builders we spoke to. Domaine does most of the work and helps take the stress of the customer! Great pricing and inclusions, Easy to pick colour schemes, simple contract process. I would recommend Domaine any day of the week!

Peter C
Peter CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service...

Home Builders

Find out how Domaine Homes QLD, Loganholme compares to other Home Builders

The most helpful home builders ever for admin stage

During admin stage we had the lovely Tara from Domaine Homes and nothing was to hard for her, she made the process so easy with her friendly and kind nature. She was clear with everything that I needed to provide and kept me well informed of what I needed to do to make the process easy. She never once made me feel like I was a hassle and was always encouraging me to ring/email if I needed anything. Cant praise her enough.

Demi G.
Demi G.South East Queensland, QLD

Simple & efficient build process!

Pre-construction was managed very well with frequent contact and all queries resolved efficiently. Final cost was very close with initial quote & any additional costs explained. We were able to design a lovely home very quickly and are very happy with the options provided. Tara was also very helpful with resolving any covenant requirements post lodgement ensuring there was minimal additional costs incurred. Glenn has been very efficient in arranging the beginning of construction and met all advised timeframes. Overall we are very happy with the Domaine Homes.

Site Admin
Get quotes
Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Amazing Service!

Tara at Domaine Homes was amazing! She answered every email the same day, was quick to offer to help at every chance and went out of her way for us during the whole admin stage of our build. We couldn’t speak highly enough about her. Brett our sales consultant was equally as great. He answered emails and calls on his days off and always worked around us with everything we needed. He was very patient with my colour choices and mind changes and gave us 100% during the while sales, tender process. We are so grateful for both Brett and Tara’s efforts.