Domaine Homes Questions & Answers

Tryi

David C.
David C. · Domaine Homes

Dear Sir.
We have a section which is going to be build for new house in gold coast. Pls would some body of your company contacts me for brief meeting to give us advice for it? and quotation?
Look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards. David
[Contact Details Removed]

Lynda H.
Lynda H. · Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Domaine Homes   DM

Hi Lynda, Thank you for reaching out, please be advised that the reason you are seeing Baulkham Hills come up is because it is referencing our head office location, not the build location.

There are reviews that do mention their whereabouts, so I hope you find some close to the area you are looking for.

Domaine Team

Marvin
Marvin · Domaine Homes

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Krish V.
Krish V. · Domaine Homes

Hi,

Do DomaineHomes charge any Land excess and Marketing fee for house and land packages?

Anjana P.
Anjana P.

We are currently considering a domaine home's Home and Land Package and they have included a Land access and Marketing fee in the package. Is this the same in your case? Did you proceed with them?

Salman
Salman · Domaine Homes

Hi There,
I saw one of your adv a couple of weeks ago mentioning that one can own a home by paying rent.
Kindly clarify as I am very much interested in it & have the relevant deposit for owning a home.
Thanks & best regards
Salman / 0449945700

JAI · Domaine Homes

Hi Domain Team
May i know which are the Front Entry doors (Brand & Name) we can select and do you have any upgrade options for front entry door?

Domaine Homes   DM

Hi Jai, Thanks for the question, our front doors are Hume Newington and we offer four different styles: XN1, XN5, XN7 and XN16. As standard they are painted an external paint colour that you choose during your appointment, however we do offer a timber stain as an upgrade. We also offer other upgrades such as upgrading from an 820mm door to a 1020mm one depending on your house design and additional front door handle upgrades if you want add something a little extra.

Thanks, Domaine Homes!

JAI

Thank for your answer.i am planning Naveda 29 with 2750 ceiling height. Is there any other model number (door) which I can choose as upgrade?

Domaine Homes   DM

Hi Jai, It would be best to speak to a Sales Consultant in regards to these questions. If you can pass on your details so we can get Toby our Sales Consultant to give you a ring, or alternatively you can contact us on 13 64 69.

Thanks, Domaine Homes!

Christopher Owen
Christopher Owen · Domaine Homes

Do you charge a fees for traffic control and if its not used are fees refunded? Note this the second time I’ve ask this question, but no answer from domain, they seem happy to answer questions on pre purchase , no answers after sales .cheers Christopher

Jason
Jason · Domaine Homes

Hi Domaine Homes Team, may I know how long still we have to wait for your contractor returning to complete the insulation work in the roof? Can you provide an actual date instead of letting us wait and wait with no idea at all. My wife has trying to find out this from your team. We have a three months old baby and we don't want our baby suffering under the heat of this property with no completed work.

Dan
Dan · Domaine Homes

Hey. We are about the go into contract stage with Domaine and so far we’ve been happy. Has anyone recently built with domain in the hunter region? Specially interested in any sohar builds with guest room, although any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Domaine Homes   DM

Hi Dan, Please contact Adam on 0438 495 591. He might be able to assist your enquiry.

Regards

Christopher Owen
Christopher Owen · Domaine Homes

Do you charge a fees for traffic control and if its not used are fees refunded? cheers Christopher.

Dom Rego
Dom Rego · Domaine Homes

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]

[address removed]

2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.

Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build

DA approved plans by architect

Looking for a reliable competitive builder

Modern design with lightweight building materials

Aim to start building end of 2018

Please let me know if this fits your scope?

bec
bec

Hi Dom Rego,

Unfortunately we are unable to build customers designs . However we have over 40 new architect designs that suit blocks of varying widths and sizes and we also have a single storey design which has an option for integrated living.

We encourage you to visit our website www.domainehomes.com.au to see our full pricing, designs, colors and structural changes which we have developed so you can custom our designs.

We also hope you can visit one of our new display centers in Sydney, Newcastle or Wollongong.

We would love to talk to you about your specific requirements and hope we can accommodate your needs.

Lipon
Lipon · Domaine Homes

Does Domaine Have any new facade coming with balcony?

I like everything about Domaine but only thing stopping me to commit is they don't have a facade with balcony.

Please let me know if you have any facade with balcony coming shortly.

Be Honest
Be Honest

Hi,

Thankyou for your question. We are currently reviewing Balcony construction methods to reduce inherent maintenance issues. I don't expect to have any facades ready in the near future.

Thank you.

Domaine Homes   DM

Domaine have introduced a balcony facade which will be displayed at Parklea in December. It is however. Already available got sale.

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives

Select a listing for your question