Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

• Flooring

satisfied
satisfiedSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Our sales consultant John Khamhom has understanding of what we are looking to achieve with this build. He is super friendly and always answered our questions and accommodate our requests. We are still in the pre built stage but it's fantastic experience.
Highly recommend Domaine homes & John Khamhom. I will provide another review post construction phase.

Build StagePre-Construction

Domaine Homes sales and customer service review

Being a first home buyer, we were little nervous and not used to all the terms and jargons. John Khamhom from Domaine sales helped us overcome all our inhibitions to go ahead with the project. His friendly nature and prompt response to all our queries meant that we were confident to choose Domaine homes. Hoping the registration and build goes according to the schedule.

Our new beginning with Domaine Homes - Grandview Gardens, Leumeah

S Khan
S KhanSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service so far...

My wife and I are currently in the early stages of building our first homes with Domaine Homes, with our land in Leumeah due to register in March 2022. With lockdown in full swing, our Sales Consultant, John Khamhom has ensured our needs are addressed. He is honest, diligent and full of energy, answering our calls after hours and during the weekends. We're happy with the service so far and hope this will continue.

Great service from John at Domaine

We are first home buyers/builders and, needless to say, we were a bit nervous about choosing a builder. Lucky for us, we found John Khamhom at Domaine! Firstly, we were not sure if we could afford the dream house we wanted but John worked with us over a period of months to find the right package that would suit our budget and still give us all the extras that we dreamed of ( Butlers pantry and plantation shutters anyone?). No question was to big or small and he was never too busy to speak to us. Great service.
We have just moved to the tender process and I can only hope that the rest of the process is as easy as the pre-build phase. Thank you John for helping us get that much closer to our dream home!

yrvlucero
yrvlucero

The Domaine Homes Experience

My wife and I are in the early stages of buying our first home when we came across John Khamhom from Domaine Homes. We talked to quite a few sales representatives from other companies/builders, but none of them explained the process and details as much as John did. He is very professional and made us feel comfortable with the process of purchasing our new home. Overall, we were very happy with the service and we are looking forward to visiting the display homes when the restrictions are lifted, and hopefully our building journey will be smooth from here on.

My experience with Domainehomes NSW

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Jrnewbuild
JrnewbuildSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Michael was super helpful. He was very helpful and very knowledgeable and answered all of questions and responded very quickly. He kept in contact with us regularly to keep us updated on any delays or updates for how it was progressing. He was very honest and upfront in regards to costing which helped us select what we wanted quickly in order to not miss out.

Other Home Builders

The assistance and guidance has been second to none. We were sceptical about building at first but after the process was explained and he made us feel comfortable with how Domaine operate, we found the idea much more comfortable. There are many unknowns in this journey but we had every question answered politely and in a timely manner. John has been so pleasant throughout the journey and we cant wait to see the end product.

Jaclyn V.
Jaclyn V.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't ask for a better Sales Consultant!

My husband and I are currently in the early stages of building our first home with Domaine Homes. From our very first meeting with John Khamhom at the Sales Office at Willowdale, we all instantly clicked. So far John and his team have made our process to be super easy. John is an exceptional and super down to earth salesman - which is different to what we have experienced elsewhere. We are delighted to be living our dream of building our home with Domaine Homes and very pleased that we ae doing it with John and his team who are making the process such a breeze.

Get quotes

Fantastic help and customer service

We found the team at waravale domaine home display very helpful and knowledgeable about there product and friendly customer service we look forward to continuing the building process with this compony. As building has not started yet we look forward to seeing the end result and moving in to the new place

Other Home Builders

We are still in the prebuild stages, but our experience with the Domaine Sales Team has been second to none. They are super professional, so informative, a lot of fun to chat with and genuinely care about your experience. One of the main reasons we chose Domaine homes was because of how they looked after us and gave us all the time in the world when building a house was just an idea. They kept in contact, gave us great advice and made the very stressful process of learning all about the building world, seamless and easy. No question was too silly and unlike other places we visited, they were happy to help and happy to go above and beyond.

Joel Perry/Thorton
We are in the early stages of finalising our contract with Domaine. But Joel has been very helpful in getting us to where we are! We have been very specific on what we want and need in a house and he has been greatly accommodating aswell as very patient and helpful.

Musfiq
MusfiqSydney, NSW

H&L Package in Leumeah, NSW-2560

We are still at the beginning of our home journey as the land is scheduled to be registered in March 2022 and then build. Therefore, I will confine my comments within the scope of the services we got so far. It's normal for first home buyers like us lost in the jargon used in the construction industry. John has navigated us smoothly through this unknown terrain proactively explaining the terminologies we didn't think of and the steps involved in the H&L buying and answering our queries including the silliest ones and during weekends and after hours. We are really pleased with his service so far and hope it will continue in the coming days as well.

Construction End DateOctober 2022
Jeremy Parmeter
Jeremy Parmeter Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Purchase of first home from Domaine home Hamlyn terrace

I purchased first home from domaine homes Hamlyn Terrace
I was looking for a house and land and I found the husband and wife team helpful advising for new development in my prefer area and price point
I also enjoyed the interactive design plan online or in store with different layouts and upgrades available
Then 2nd phase where colour and appliance design was run very well
Overall happy with the pre

Lynda H.
Lynda H.asked
Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Domaine HomesDomaine Homes

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for reaching out, please be advised that the reason you are seeing Baulkham Hills come up is because it is referencing our head office location, not the build location.

There are reviews that do mention their whereabouts, so I hope you find some close to the area you are looking for.

Domaine Team

Marvin
Marvinasked

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Krish V.
Krish V.asked

Hi,

Do DomaineHomes charge any Land excess and Marketing fee for house and land packages?

Anjana P.
Anjana P.

We are currently considering a domaine home's Home and Land Package and they have included a Land access and Marketing fee in the package. Is this the same in your case? Did you proceed with them?

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives