Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Thomas DSouza
Thomas DSouzaSydney, NSW

Home built by Domaine Homes with a Balcony issue that remains unresolved since Nov 2020 last year

Brendan S.
Brendan S.Sydney, NSW

Domaine Homes

Poor communication throughout build after promise of weekly progress reports via phone call were not provided. Left unaware of progress of build.
Driveway paint job got wet at application and no assistance to remedy to damage. Very disappointed with the outcome.
Any issues viewed in final walk through to be fixed up.

Other Home Builders

Mark and Jess
Mark and JessSydney, NSW

Best purchase experience, but... The build..

I have retracted my previous 5 star review that celebrated the excellent customer service and purchase experience, which indeed was excellent and made us feel like we made the right choice for building our family home.

From the purchase through [name removed], to the ongoing customer service with [name removed] at head office, we felt assured of the right choice.

To date, I will keep this review open with 2 stars until all warranty is completed.

I will update my review once Clarendon have completed the work required and hopefully I can return the 5 stars.

ScigerSydney

Domaine stole $1000 from me.

Construction End DateApr 2018

[Response removed at the request of Domaine Homes]

Nasty domaine

Home Builders

Find out how Domaine Homes compares to other Home Builders

tonyv
tonyvSydney, NSW

Wish i didnt go with them

We had a Domaine home built. Domaine are part of the Clarendon group. We had heaps of issues. Ie, leaking shower (had to drill into my wall tiles to fix) , damage to out polyurethane kitchen cupboards (which they initially refused to fix), water leak through new window, scratch mirror, scratches to windows, bad paint job which was fixed after about 6 months because i had repainted it myself. The list goes on.
Design

Lynda H.
Lynda H.asked
Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for reaching out, please be advised that the reason you are seeing Baulkham Hills come up is because it is referencing our head office location, not the build location.

There are reviews that do mention their whereabouts, so I hope you find some close to the area you are looking for.

Domaine Team

Marvin
Marvinasked

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Krish V.
Krish V.asked

Hi,

Do DomaineHomes charge any Land excess and Marketing fee for house and land packages?

Anjana P.
Anjana P.

We are currently considering a domaine home's Home and Land Package and they have included a Land access and Marketing fee in the package. Is this the same in your case? Did you proceed with them?

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives