Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

• Flooring

Jodie H.
Jodie H.Hunter Region, NSW

Friendly Staff

Our build is just about to start, our journey so far with the ladies at head office has been great, always friendly and responds within the day. They clearly explained the process and never came across frustrated if I didn't understand. Highly recommend Domaine Homes for there professionalism, prompt and friendly communication.

Harry
HarrySydney, NSW

This is unbelievably good. Exceptional work.

Site Admin

Other Home Builders

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Great Home

Site Admin
Kumaresh
KumareshSydney, NSW

So far great experience - But some improvements to make perfect!

Home Builders

Find out how Domaine Homes compares to other Home Builders

Manda
MandaNew South Wales

Happy Customer

Build was very well managed , workmanship and build quality of property is very good .
Very happy with supervisor Steve Vassallo throughout construction process , he was very efficient and professional , finished our house 2 months ahead of time .
cant thank you enough steve for his effort and hard work.
Cost came as per our estimate .No Supersizes !!

we recommend domain for next build.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Sophie
SophieRaworth

Frustrating at times but very happy with the end result

Our build with Domaine Homes was at times quite frustrating due to the lack of communication with our first supervisor [name removed]. However once our build was handed over to Jarrod Leonard everything changed and Jarrod saved the day for us. From then on we were really happy with everything that happened during our build. We can't recommend Jarrod Leonard enough!

Construction End DateSept 2018
Get quotes
Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Rajeesh
Rajeesh

Very straight forward and transparent

All the information is available on the website like prices, designs, upgrade options etc. very straight forward and friendly staff.
A slight disappointment is on the survey delay even after the developer granted access to the site for all the inspection and builder surveys. I didn't get the logic to wait for the registration in order to do the survey.

Construction End DateDec 2018

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Good building experience

We wanted to build our home in Jordan Spring East and came across Domaine Home display home in Marsden Park. We like the design and when compared with other builders we felt that Domaine home offered us best value for money.

But like any other thing you buy, you question everything and question again. All builders at the end are same and all products are more or less same. All builders will add variations this way or that way.

Construction End DateOct 2017

Other Home Builders

Lynda H.
Lynda H.asked
Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Domaine HomesDomaine Homes

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for reaching out, please be advised that the reason you are seeing Baulkham Hills come up is because it is referencing our head office location, not the build location.

There are reviews that do mention their whereabouts, so I hope you find some close to the area you are looking for.

Domaine Team

Marvin
Marvinasked

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Krish V.
Krish V.asked

Hi,

Do DomaineHomes charge any Land excess and Marketing fee for house and land packages?

Anjana P.
Anjana P.

We are currently considering a domaine home's Home and Land Package and they have included a Land access and Marketing fee in the package. Is this the same in your case? Did you proceed with them?

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives