Listing monitored by Domaine Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Elke
ElkeSydney, NSW

Great people, competitive price, and an easy process.

I've just signed my second building contract with Domaine for Anambah Rise, having had a very positive experience with my first build at Mount View Grange. Joel Perry was a wonderful first contact for the company and continued to provide assistance and advice throughout the whole process. Their online system made choosing and pricing a house design much simpler than other companies I investigated, and their prices were FAR more transparent. Very streamlined and efficient building process, and the support after handover has been good (despite the difficulties COVID has introduced). Would highly recommend, especially for first-time home builders or those who want a hassle-free process.

Excellent Service

Being first home buyers, my wife and I felt very lost and confused about how to enter the real estate market. Meeting John Khamhom was a blessing as he made the process of building and owning our first home seamless and exciting. He has been very supportive and helpful since the start of the build and has continuously gone above and beyond to keep my wife and I informed and reassured. We couldn't be more grateful for John and everything he has done to help us reach our goals. We highly recommend John
to our family members and peers. Once my wife and I decide to build our second property, we will be giving John a call.

Anne
AnneSydney, NSW

Impressive service from John​ Khamhom of Domaine

As a first home buyer we had a lot of queries about the home and land package John has presented to us. Nonetheless John​ Khamhom has provided us with very helpful information addressing our concerns. He is always pleasant to talk to and have a cheerful attitude. Looking forward for more good things to come.

Rabin Gurung
Rabin GurungSydney, NSW

Excellent Service from John

Me and wife were looking for House and Land packages for building our first new home. John Khamhom got in contact with us and we had a long chat and he walked us through all the process and procedures of having our dream homes. John was very thorough and details. Overall, we are very happy with what he told us.

satisfied
satisfiedSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Our sales consultant John Khamhom has understanding of what we are looking to achieve with this build. He is super friendly and always answered our questions and accommodate our requests. We are still in the pre built stage but it's fantastic experience.
Highly recommend Domaine homes & John Khamhom. I will provide another review post construction phase.

Build StagePre-Construction

Domaine Homes sales and customer service review

Being a first home buyer, we were little nervous and not used to all the terms and jargons. John Khamhom from Domaine sales helped us overcome all our inhibitions to go ahead with the project. His friendly nature and prompt response to all our queries meant that we were confident to choose Domaine homes. Hoping the registration and build goes according to the schedule.

Our new beginning with Domaine Homes - Grandview Gardens, Leumeah

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
S Khan
S KhanSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service so far...

My wife and I are currently in the early stages of building our first homes with Domaine Homes, with our land in Leumeah due to register in March 2022. With lockdown in full swing, our Sales Consultant, John Khamhom has ensured our needs are addressed. He is honest, diligent and full of energy, answering our calls after hours and during the weekends. We're happy with the service so far and hope this will continue.

Great service from John at Domaine

We are first home buyers/builders and, needless to say, we were a bit nervous about choosing a builder. Lucky for us, we found John Khamhom at Domaine! Firstly, we were not sure if we could afford the dream house we wanted but John worked with us over a period of months to find the right package that would suit our budget and still give us all the extras that we dreamed of ( Butlers pantry and plantation shutters anyone?). No question was to big or small and he was never too busy to speak to us. Great service.
We have just moved to the tender process and I can only hope that the rest of the process is as easy as the pre-build phase. Thank you John for helping us get that much closer to our dream home!

yrvlucero
yrvlucero

The Domaine Homes Experience

My wife and I are in the early stages of buying our first home when we came across John Khamhom from Domaine Homes. We talked to quite a few sales representatives from other companies/builders, but none of them explained the process and details as much as John did. He is very professional and made us feel comfortable with the process of purchasing our new home. Overall, we were very happy with the service and we are looking forward to visiting the display homes when the restrictions are lifted, and hopefully our building journey will be smooth from here on.

My experience with Domainehomes NSW

Jrnewbuild
JrnewbuildSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Michael was super helpful. He was very helpful and very knowledgeable and answered all of questions and responded very quickly. He kept in contact with us regularly to keep us updated on any delays or updates for how it was progressing. He was very honest and upfront in regards to costing which helped us select what we wanted quickly in order to not miss out.

Find out how Domaine Homes compares to other Home Builders

The assistance and guidance has been second to none. We were sceptical about building at first but after the process was explained and he made us feel comfortable with how Domaine operate, we found the idea much more comfortable. There are many unknowns in this journey but we had every question answered politely and in a timely manner. John has been so pleasant throughout the journey and we cant wait to see the end product.

Jaclyn V.
Jaclyn V.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't ask for a better Sales Consultant!

My husband and I are currently in the early stages of building our first home with Domaine Homes. From our very first meeting with John Khamhom at the Sales Office at Willowdale, we all instantly clicked. So far John and his team have made our process to be super easy. John is an exceptional and super down to earth salesman - which is different to what we have experienced elsewhere. We are delighted to be living our dream of building our home with Domaine Homes and very pleased that we ae doing it with John and his team who are making the process such a breeze.

Build StagePre-Construction

Fantastic help and customer service

We found the team at waravale domaine home display very helpful and knowledgeable about there product and friendly customer service we look forward to continuing the building process with this compony. As building has not started yet we look forward to seeing the end result and moving in to the new place

Lynda H.
Lynda H.asked
Domaine Homes

I am presently considering building with Domaine BUT I have only noticed product reviews from the Sydney regions, particularly Baulkham Hills. I have not read any from customers building with Domaine within the Illawarra Region (south and south east of Sydney suburbs). Is there anyway who can share their Domaine building experience in the Illawarra/Shellharbour region please. Jane

Domaine HomesDomaine Homes

Hi Lynda,

Thank you for reaching out, please be advised that the reason you are seeing Baulkham Hills come up is because it is referencing our head office location, not the build location.

There are reviews that do mention their whereabouts, so I hope you find some close to the area you are looking for.

Domaine Team

Marvin
Marvinasked

Hi,

I had the same experience as in this review https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/d397375a-9470-424d-b95b-3e04119eb49f. I've cancelled the build (before actual tender is given to me) and moved to a different builder. I would like to ask you to please consider refunding the deposit that I paid. Would greatly appreciate if anyone can contact me as soon as possible. Michael is not responding to my email. I would like to sort this out with you guys before I file a complain to NSW Fair Trading.

Thanks. Waiting for your response.
Marvin

Krish V.
Krish V.asked

Hi,

Do DomaineHomes charge any Land excess and Marketing fee for house and land packages?

Anjana P.
Anjana P.

We are currently considering a domaine home's Home and Land Package and they have included a Land access and Marketing fee in the package. Is this the same in your case? Did you proceed with them?

Get an answer from our members and Domaine Homes representatives