Domayne NSW, Maitland

Domayne NSW, Maitland

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Never again.

Had the dumbest conversation with a young obviously inexperienced "assistant" I have ever had in my 70 years on the planet. I wanted to buy a charging dock/cradle for my Iphone. I found what I thought would be suitable and asked the assistant if he could open the packet so I could make sure it was suitable for my phone, He said no because it was sealed. However it would be alright if I bought it and it wasn't suitable I could get a refund. I replied "what's the difference you are still going to have an open packet" and it would save me the trip back if you could open the packet now. After five minutes of this inane conversation I gave up, walked out never to return.

Ww1118

Ww1118

Staff service top notch....but what happens when the product they sold you fails!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Maitland

HAPPILY SORTED warranty claim very near end of period

I was so impressed with the service today of 2 gentlemen who replaced my broken tablet with new one of my choice no problem. I knew I was within the extended warranty period and I thought they would take my tablet to test and try to fix after some long delay. No they did it within 30 minutes and I was walking out the door with new product. I purchased an extended warranty again it was so worth it BUT HELPFUL QUICK AND HAPPY TO HELP STAFF ARE HARD TO COME BY AND DESERVE MY PRAISE. THANKS HEAPS. Jann