Domayne NSW, West Gosford

Brand Manager for Domayne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
Hannah
Hannah

Terrible warranty and customer care

Keith T.
Keith T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Leather lounges

Frager
FragerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep away from this store.

Beware !!!. Do not deal with this mob. We bought a dining suite at a clearance sale. When they were delivered, the material on the chairs were damaged. They refuse to replace them.Kepp in mind, this is a Domayne franchise, not a Domayne store. If you want peace of mind, shop somewhere else. All the Domayne sections are a different franchise, so keep away from the furniture franchise.

Jees
JeesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really cheap service

Bought a lounge from them and they ring me before delivery as the lounge do have stain on it so will replace the lounge after two weeks now it’s close to year no hope still waiting

Greg
Greg

Poor after sale customer service

Ordered and paid for a Samsung sound bar. Told it would take 4 to 5 days to arrive. Took 17 days. I rang Damayne twice. No-one from Damayne contacted me.

David S
David SSydney Surrounds, NSW

No aftersales service, broken product purchased

I purchased an outdoor setting prior to Xmas when it came to assembly we found the main parts of the coffee table leg brackets where not usable as they were bent .I rang customer service and spoke to several people who didn't show any interest or after sales service

Melanie
MelanieSydney, NSW

Appalling customer service to say the least

Terrible after service, no professionalism for such a large organisation. Received a damaged tv which resulted in no replacement as I did not inspect the tv when it was delivered by Domayne, who would have thought you would need to inspect a 65 inch Sony TV on delivery.
Domayne has done nothing except make me feel as though i’m a liar and I damaged the tv, I considered myself a very good customer most of the items in my house have been purchased from Domayne, I just purchased a $5000+ mattress from them 2 weeks ago.
I will never purchase another item from Domayne again.

Worst customer service

My daughter bought a house full of furniture and appliances, table arrived damaged, TV didn’t work and she was fobbed off to supplier but the worst customer service was the fridge stopped working Christmas Day, she lost all her food and when we contact Greg at Domayne West Gosford he said there was nothing he could do until the manufacturer assessed the fridge. Customer service is zero at West Gosford Domayne, without a fridge now until it can be assessed

Fridge

Totally unacceptable after service. I purchased the fridge in mide October. Was promised delivery the same week. Did not receive the fridge until four weeks later only to find it was faulty. Took numerous calls to get Domayne to organise a technician. Needed a replacement fridge which took a further three weeks. Now find the fridge makes a great deal of noise. Contacted Domayne who said they would organise another technician. They advised me they would ensue a call back to ensure the technician attended. Still waiting after two weeks. No call to confirm as promised. Buyers beware purchasing from Domayne West Gosford.

Bazcar
BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Seriously?

Paul
PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product Care service

I cannot speak highly enough of the service from all parties involved in the Product Care package. Our 65 inch Bravia developed a fault, I rang up and within 2 days the tv was taken away, assessed and I had the choice of a new tv or repair. I chose new tv, and Courtney and Bree from West Gosford store were marvelous. Bree went out of her way to explain everything and made a few suggestions to assist me with the claim. Outstanding service and I would recommend them anytime. PS. I have used Product Care with a computer, laptop and camera, all with the same results. All repaired or replaced, fast.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Wrong info by sales rep to sell product care

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Thorough customer service in store whilst considering purchase of car camera. Staff went out of their way to answer queries, even positioning car camera and measuring length of cord in my vehicle. Placed an order for 2, with one having to come from a nearby store. After no phone call from store informing me of delivery, I phoned them. No one would pick up the phone in that department, transferred elsewhere and rep promised dept would ring back. After sitting by the phone for an hour, I rang store on their initial contact number. Still waiting for someone to pick up the phone, after listening to their customer service message, for 35 minutes.

Terry T
Terry TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional service

I said that I wanted a dishwasher & that I was going to a VIP night at Harvey Norman.
They were direct to the point & said that, they wanted my business & worked out a great deal for me so I didn't even bother going to the VIP night !

Exceptional service

Thank you Rowan for your professional service, and help you gave us when purchasing a new Laptop. Fantastic Salesman, would highly recommend this young man, he was very knowledgeable in his product.