Domayne NSW

Domayne NSW

Alexandria, Auburn, Kotara, etc...

1.0

thejhuge

thejhugeHunter Region, NSW

Will never go back because of Natasha...Bring back Luke

Natasha was very rude to me on the phone yesterday, full of ignorance and no respect.
Unkind to my mother aswell.

Store LocationMaitland
H.Doust

H.DoustSydney, NSW

No respect for customer after sale

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationAuburn

Damaged goods. Paid for installation but not completed due to damage. No care for disabled.

Sealy bed, Australian made purchased in a Queensland store prior to moving to NSW. Paid for premium delivery through the Caringbah warehouse. Deliver staff were fabulous, unfortunately a bed leg was broken and the staff did not not have a spare leg. Contact was made with Caringbah Domain who didn't care as the bed was not purchased through them and the leg could have been broken on the trip from Queensland. Was told to contact Sealy for a new leg, it arrived the next day. I am physically unable to lift the bed and requested they assist given I paid for installation, they said not their problem. So much for customer service.

Store LocationBundall, Queensland.

Leather lounges

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationDomayne West Gosford

Lied and conveniently omitted terms point of sale Domayne Computers

Had the money to purchase, wife convinced by sales scam artist at DOMAYNE if damaged would be fixed (computers for school) taking out flexirent was sold to us as a purchase and insurance deal. We were told that we could keep paying and upgrade at the end of term, nothing else not a thing about paying out or having to return the equipment. At the end after paying $7,536 we are told we need to keep paying and we do not own the computers. Absolutely lied to by DOMAYNE. Called Flexirent and sorted ended up paying $700 over the RENT term not LOAN as sold to us. I bet they are offered incentives to sign you up to Flexirent. #Banking royal commission

Store LocationKotara
Frager

FragerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep away from this store.

Beware !!!. Do not deal with this mob. We bought a dining suite at a clearance sale. When they were delivered, the material on the chairs were damaged. They refuse to replace them.Kepp in mind, this is a Domayne franchise, not a Domayne store. If you want peace of mind, shop somewhere else. All the Domayne sections are a different franchise, so keep away from the furniture franchise.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationWest Gosford.
Ebs

EbsSydney, NSW

Bad service

Bad customer service after they complete the order and received my money. After 7 months back and fourth with issues with a recliner chair I ordered I am now receiving a refund. They’re blaming the manufacturers but I think it’s a way to cover their errors, they probably forgot to put the order in. I also got a leather lounge set the same time I ordered the recliner but the arm of one lounge broke in the first month, when they went to replace it they were taking my lounges and expected me to wait a few weeks for a replacement lounge, when they could’ve just taken the faulty lounges when they were replacing them at the same time. Very incompetent and unorganised.

Store LocationOrange grove Liverpool
Nick D

Nick DSydney

Worst after service

All good if the product work well but if anything happens you are left to do all the chasing and work to get it fix. I experience this first hand when I purchase my 5k lounge and the electric recliner did not work.

After numerous call and email exchange that barely go any where because Domayne put the problem on to the manufactures and as if it is no longer their issues. Took me 2-3 months to get a tech down and have it fixed.

Also the buying experience is terrible, there is no black or white with the price tag and if you don't know how to haggle, you are in the worst position. So if you see a price tag for X amount take away 25%. Terrible business model...

Product AppearanceNot as advertised