Domayne NSW

Domayne NSW

Alexandria, Auburn, Kotara, etc...

3.0

Deborah

DeborahSydney, NSW

Fantastic service, assembly and delivery

Fantastic service from Mouhamed and Riz who delivered our lovely Odell couch. Amazing guys who went beyond the call of duty as the couch was difficult to assemble due to a manufacturer's error. They problem solved and worked tirelessly overtime on a Friday evening to make sure that we had a couch for the weekend. You can tell that these guys take total pride in their job. They turned a difficult situation around into a very pleasant experience. Restored my faith in people. Thanks Mouhamed and Riz.

H.Doust

H.DoustSydney, NSW

No respect for customer after sale

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ladan F.

Ladan F.Sydney, NSW

Worse customer service!

I have been waiting three months for the delivery of my furniture. Finally the driver delivers half the goods and says they don’t assemble ( which was fully paid for) on the weekend and can’t find the six dining chairs!
Sitting at home on Monday for another half day for the rest of the furniture to be delivered but guess what another call to say they can’t find it again!
Extremely disappointed with their customer service and poor communication between warehouse and staff.

Store LocationBelrose

Fern

FernSydney, NSW

Worst customer service and organisation of a business Ive ever experienced

Store LocationBelrose, NSW

Super duper customer service

Zaveed was fabulous in selling us a new Australian made sofa (so pleased to support Australian manufacturing) and a Scandie armchair. And Mohamed and his mate were fabulous with the delivery. And the whole crew at Domayne Penrith were warm personable and knowledgeable.

Store LocationPenrith NSW

Customer service

Bought a full lounge set, come with wrong legs and while they unpacking ripped the bottom part. Waiting them to come and fix 28/06. Went domayne Aubrun 3 times called 4 times still not been fixed.

Store LocationAubrun domayne
Kai

KaiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad delivery bad customer services

I was told delivery would be between 9am-12pm, 1:15pm now, still waiting. No phone call from driver whatsoever.
Have called 6 times but calls cut out and rang out.
Finally spoke to the 7th person who really did contact the driver and said he was running if we could re-schedule. However it was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago already but warehouse didn’t give the right number of pieces so that delivery was cancelled at the last minute.
So angry that I got jerked around Domayne Auburn Store so many times via phone calls and why no contact from driver if he was running late?
First time buying from Domayne and it’ll the last time.

Store LocationDomayne Auburn NSW

maxxy77777Sydney, NSW

DO NOT Buy from Domayne. You WILL be Sorry You Did!!!!

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Great customer service

My name is Aram I bought a lounge from you two years ago and I’ve had a leather problem twice and you were so helpful and fixed my problem with no hesitation...Joanna the sales person was extremely helpful thank you

Find out how Domayne NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Damaged goods. Paid for installation but not completed due to damage. No care for disabled.

Sealy bed, Australian made purchased in a Queensland store prior to moving to NSW. Paid for premium delivery through the Caringbah warehouse. Deliver staff were fabulous, unfortunately a bed leg was broken and the staff did not not have a spare leg. Contact was made with Caringbah Domain who didn't care as the bed was not purchased through them and the leg could have been broken on the trip from Queensland. Was told to contact Sealy for a new leg, it arrived the next day. I am physically unable to lift the bed and requested they assist given I paid for installation, they said not their problem. So much for customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBundall, Queensland.

Customer service

I had a new fridge of which Tegan from the store not only helped set things up but out of her own time dropped off a part for the appliance.
This as greatly appreciated

Store LocationRutherford
Camilla M.

Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Large range but no staff

Needed a new lounge and thought I’d go into Domayne. They have a classy beautiful range but disappointed in the level of staffing they had. The shop was so busy but not enough and when I finally enquires about a lounge they no longer made it.

Store LocationCaringbah

Customer service 2nd to none

We have been looking for a new lounge suite for weeks and couldn’t decide in the style / colour.. PINA from the Auburn store was amazing!!!. She was patient, very knowledgeable, and an absolute star... and we havnt even bought anything yet.. I have read a lot of bad customer reviews for their customer service generally but our experience Was second to none... well done Pina and Auburn Domayne

Gunsynd

GunsyndSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

My wife & I found a great recycled oak dining table on sale and was helped by fantastic salesman Michael. He then helped us with lounges. We had tried many high end stores without luck. Michael was able to recommend high quality Australian made lounges that we were able to custom design to fit our exact requirements which was topped off with great fabric selection options. Then met franchisee Mark who personally called one of the lounge suppliers to arrange exactly what we needed. If that wasn't enough, we needed everything to be delivered to Port Macquarie - and Mark was happy to work with us and help arrange transport. Unbelievably nice and fantastic service - so we added an outdoor setting and dining chairs to the order!

Store LocationBelrose
Tessa

TessaCentral West, NSW

Extremely happy with my new bed purchase

I have just purchased an Intimate Amalfi Medium Queen Ensemble from the Kotara NSW store.
After years with an old bed and a sore back I am so thrilled with my purchase- its literally like sleeping on a cloud. And it's everything I was told it would be. Extremely comfortable and the best nights sleep ever- Im so excited.
Living in regional NSW I actually purchased it sight unseen via photos on my phone, simply trusting the expert advise of the sales manager Damien. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and caring about my needs, right down to the base colour selection-Perfect. Thank you Domayne and Damien, I will absolutely recommend you to anyone wanting bedding advise.

Store LocationKotara NSW

Quyen

QuyenSydney, NSW

We purchased dining table and chairs with a great discount. The staff who name Sayne is very patience, nice and helpful has served us. Recommend this store. So exited to wait for our new table. :)

Store LocationThe Orange Grove
Rodney

RodneySydney, NSW

BEDDING

Bought a new Tempur mattress today - Adam Matthews gave great service and explained the differences between the various Tempur beds very well. I had been to the store a week ago and decided on a Tempur mattress and thought I would buy that model- On my visit today Adam showed us a newer style at the same price .. something he did not have to do .. I appreciated his honesty in looking after a returning customer and also giving me a great deal on the mattress protector . It really was a pleasure to buy from Adam at Domaine..North Ryde..

Store LocationDomayne - North Ryde
Susan

SusanHunter Region, NSW

purchase new phone

I brought my phone to your Tech dept who advised me unfortunately I needed a new phone. The reason I returned to your store the next day to purchase a new phone was the empathy and the customer service I received from Aaron in your Tech team.
A young man who displays great customer service skills and stepped above my expectations by assisting me further with the technology( Im from an older generation and not techology savvy)
Well done Domayne by having Aaron on your staff.

Store LocationKotara NSW

Excellent service and very attractive showroom

I visited domayne store in Penrith for my new bedroom purchase. Store is all beautiful and easy layout. Staffs were very friendly. I was served by Sulochana and Majid. Both were very nice people. They helped me thru all my bedroom purchase. I’m very glad I went to Penrith Domayne in bedding department. Both of staff are well advanced with their product knowledge and service is top of the roof. I highly recommend anyone to go to domayne Penrith for their next bedroom purchase.

Jennifer P.

Jennifer P.Hunter Region, NSW

Sold wrong firmness mattress, sales person clearly wasn’t listening or made a computer error.

Purchased a medium expensive mattress (or so I thought) in January and thought my back was aching due to getting used to a medium after always having firms, switched for my partners sake. Turns out the salesperson wasn’t listening or entered wrong code and I’ve been sleeping on a plush mattress. Warning.. check your receipt and make sure what you asked for us what you get as this is now a $1600 spare bed that’s never used and has caused me 2 months of discomfort. Extremely angry and realise I didn’t check receipt code so have no leg to stand on.

Store LocationKotara