Domayne NSW

Domayne NSW

Alexandria, Kotara, Auburn, etc...

1.8

Store LocationPenrith
john

john

$4000 outdoor table that cant be outside

Outdoor table ruined by rain and sun - after 4 months the black table had white marks all over it and was originally replaced - 4 months later the same thing happened again even after I made every effort to use the wax supplied. Im now told it was my fault that the table cant last outside and no refund given.
never shop here again.

Store Locationbelroyse

Salesman quickly lost interest after we had purchased.

Produce delivered was not as demonstrated and unusable. Salesman did everything he could think of to prevent a refund. Then wanted to charge us nearly a $1000 for the privilege.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Domayne NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Frager

FragerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep away from this store.

Beware !!!. Do not deal with this mob. We bought a dining suite at a clearance sale. When they were delivered, the material on the chairs were damaged. They refuse to replace them.Kepp in mind, this is a Domayne franchise, not a Domayne store. If you want peace of mind, shop somewhere else. All the Domayne sections are a different franchise, so keep away from the furniture franchise.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationWest Gosford.
Ebs

EbsSydney, NSW

Bad service

Bad customer service after they complete the order and received my money. After 7 months back and fourth with issues with a recliner chair I ordered I am now receiving a refund. They’re blaming the manufacturers but I think it’s a way to cover their errors, they probably forgot to put the order in. I also got a leather lounge set the same time I ordered the recliner but the arm of one lounge broke in the first month, when they went to replace it they were taking my lounges and expected me to wait a few weeks for a replacement lounge, when they could’ve just taken the faulty lounges when they were replacing them at the same time. Very incompetent and unorganised.

Warranty Claim MadeYes