Domayne NSW

Domayne NSW

Alexandria, Kotara, Auburn, etc...

3.0

Quyen

QuyenSydney, NSW

We purchased dining table and chairs with a great discount. The staff who name Sayne is very patience, nice and helpful has served us. Recommend this store. So exited to wait for our new table. :)

Store LocationThe Orange Grove
Susan

SusanHunter Region, NSW

purchase new phone

I brought my phone to your Tech dept who advised me unfortunately I needed a new phone. The reason I returned to your store the next day to purchase a new phone was the empathy and the customer service I received from Aaron in your Tech team.
A young man who displays great customer service skills and stepped above my expectations by assisting me further with the technology( Im from an older generation and not techology savvy)
Well done Domayne by having Aaron on your staff.

Store LocationKotara NSW
A_Borg

A_BorgSydney, NSW

Best Customer service by far!

Very happy with our shopping experience.Large range of versatile furniture in big showroom.Service from Olesya was amazing she assisted us from start to finish and customising all furnishing to our new home making process very enjoyable.We love how our home looks and can’t wait for our next project will definitely deal with Olesya again. Very happy customer she is great asset to the store.

Store LocationPenrith
Furniture Shops

Find out how Domayne NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Tavrez Ahemad

Tavrez AhemadSydney, NSW

Great Service From ZAVEED !!!!

We were looking for lounges, wasn't sure what we looking for. Zaveed from Penrith store was very helpful and friendly. We ended up buying lounge and dining setting. Great customer services from Zaveed . Definitely coming back to him to buy more !!!!

Store LocationPenrith

Poor Form

I have been a customer of Domayne at Kotara NSW for over 40 years and have had nothing but praise for the service we have received from mainly the electrical and bedding departments. Unfortunately that all turned sour just recently when my family purchased stuff from the furniture department. Without going into too much detail the staff in that department were bordering on arrogant and were very condescending when assistance was asked for. The thing that has turned from shopping at Domayne again is that after sending an inquiring email to their complaints department they never had the decency to reply. Bad form Domayne and another lost customer who is spreading the word about the lack of care.

Store LocationKotara
Neill Richards

Neill RichardsHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant

Had a very positive involvement with the salesman when recently purchased a TV for the first time in 16 years - needless to say we were not up on recent models. Organised delivery and setup which saved a lot of hassle - would highly recommend.

Store LocationRutherford
Frager

FragerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep away from this store.

Beware !!!. Do not deal with this mob. We bought a dining suite at a clearance sale. When they were delivered, the material on the chairs were damaged. They refuse to replace them.Kepp in mind, this is a Domayne franchise, not a Domayne store. If you want peace of mind, shop somewhere else. All the Domayne sections are a different franchise, so keep away from the furniture franchise.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationWest Gosford.
olivia c.

olivia c.Sydney, NSW

DON'T BOTHER !

I spent over $15,000 on furniture. There were multiple mistakes with the order and delivery and 7 months on the quality is terrible and it mainly needs replacing. The manager/ owner is not interested in fixing problems or apologising for delays, wrong items ordered or wrong items delivered. No one calls you back, you basically have to give up work and take up a full time position in trying to get problems fixed and calls answered. You get better aftercare if you buy a $1 coffee from the 7/11!
I'm leaving 1 star as Andy in Bedding was amazing as was the bed and mattress but I would suggest you avoid the furniture department at all costs. You may as well take your money and set it on fire, its actually much less painful an experience.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Terrible Service and Did not follow up

Purchase soft lounge from Domayne auburn. The information provided on the lounge size (3.5 sitter with chaise) was not correct. Delivery person force the lounge into room and damage walls and door frame. Speak with store customer service manager Isabel and asking for solution to replace to a 3 sitter with chaise instead. Isabel suggested a different delivery man for goods or else will replace to a 3 sitter with chaise. Waited one month and 2nd delivery failed. Contacted Isabel for 3 sitter with chaise replacement and informed will give an answer within 2 days. Waited and follow up 2 days later and the manager is avoiding return the call. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationAuburn Domayne
Furniture Shops

Find out how Domayne NSW compares to other Furniture Shops

Nick D

Nick DSydney

Worst after service

All good if the product work well but if anything happens you are left to do all the chasing and work to get it fix. I experience this first hand when I purchase my 5k lounge and the electric recliner did not work.

After numerous call and email exchange that barely go any where because Domayne put the problem on to the manufactures and as if it is no longer their issues. Took me 2-3 months to get a tech down and have it fixed.

Also the buying experience is terrible, there is no black or white with the price tag and if you don't know how to haggle, you are in the worst position. So if you see a price tag for X amount take away 25%. Terrible business model...

Warranty Claim MadeYes