Domayne NSW

Domayne NSW (page 2 of 7)

Alexandria, Auburn, Belrose, Broadmeadow, Caringbah and 8 more

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional and franchisor you can trust

Chris Lozenkovski who is the franchisor for the electrical section at Domayne Warrawong store in NSW is someone I have done business in the last 20 to 30 years. I will continue to buy my electrical appliances from Chris as he is someone I can trust with my money and I know he will give me the best deal and beat all competitors. With this recognition and the power of word of mouth he has an army of followers, buyers and satisfied customers. His team onsite the delivery and installers follow the same passion and professionalism instilled by Chris. Chris and his team are a definite asset to Domayne and Harvey Norman!!!!

Shop LocationNSW, Warrawong

Still waiting for my dishwasher - worst ever experience

Shop LocationNSW, Auburn

Appalling customer service to say the least

Terrible after service, no professionalism for such a large organisation. Received a damaged tv which resulted in no replacement as I did not inspect the tv when it was delivered by Domayne, who would have thought you would need to inspect a 65 inch Sony TV on delivery.
Domayne has done nothing except make me feel as though i’m a liar and I damaged the tv, I considered myself a very good customer most of the items in my house have been purchased from Domayne, I just purchased a $5000+ mattress from them 2 weeks ago.
I will never purchase another item from Domayne again.

Faulty microwave

A microwave I bought in June /18 was blowing fuses. So I took it back yesterday and got a replacement and was out within 10 minutes. ❤️
Fantastic service!

Worst customer service

My daughter bought a house full of furniture and appliances, table arrived damaged, TV didn’t work and she was fobbed off to supplier but the worst customer service was the fridge stopped working Christmas Day, she lost all her food and when we contact Greg at Domayne West Gosford he said there was nothing he could do until the manufacturer assessed the fridge. Customer service is zero at West Gosford Domayne, without a fridge now until it can be assessed

ambidex

ambidexSydney, NSW

Domayne Alexandria - Stay away!

Sold me a piece of furniture. Worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I have never experienced such terrible, unpleasant customer service. I am not happy. Not happy at all! I would never buy from this store again.

Fridge

Totally unacceptable after service. I purchased the fridge in mide October. Was promised delivery the same week. Did not receive the fridge until four weeks later only to find it was faulty. Took numerous calls to get Domayne to organise a technician. Needed a replacement fridge which took a further three weeks. Now find the fridge makes a great deal of noise. Contacted Domayne who said they would organise another technician. They advised me they would ensue a call back to ensure the technician attended. Still waiting after two weeks. No call to confirm as promised. Buyers beware purchasing from Domayne West Gosford.

Shop LocationNSW, West Gosford

Terrible customer service and poor quality products

sabine

sabine

Exceptional after sales service

We purchased 2 lounges and they were damaged in transit. Domayne not only repaired the damage within 7 days, but also supplied us with loan couches in the interim. We also received follow up calls and emails. A rare experience in the world of customer service! Well done and thank you Domayne!

Shop LocationNSW, Belrose
Jean

JeanCollaroy

Terrible quality lounge

I was told the lounge would last 15 to 20 years. Had problems after 2 years with a collapsed seat. Which they did fix. However, the lounge started to look like rubbish after 3 years despite regular cleaning, even had it professionally cleaned. It is now 7 years old. The stitching has come undone and the leather is rough and peeling. We have teenage kids (never put their shoes on the lounge), no pets, non smokers. Disappointing would NEVER shop there again.

Shop LocationNSW, Belrose

Integrity

Integritynewcastle

Customer service Domayne Kotara

Extremely Poor customer service

I have purchased dinning table and chair set from them. It was supposed to be delivered in 2 weeks. After a month there was no response from them. After a while I got a table only and talked to them that I need a complete set not the individual item.
I went to their store and asked for chairs. The response was that I will be delivered after 2 months or just keep table only. We will give refund for the chairs. I told him that I brought a set not table. The sales agent attitude was extremely rubbish for not refunding the money. The money is still with them and I don't have the items I bought.

Rude Customer Service

Tried to return an unopened pendant light today. I was spoken to and treated very unfairly in the store. No respect for Australian consumer laws. Disgusting.. Anyone would if thought I was shoplifting or abusing staff. Not asking for a refund or store credit.
In all my years of shopping I've never been spoken to in this manner. The female cashier had no tact or customer service skills and neither did the franchise manager.

Stay Away

Awful customer service and unreliable. As everyone below says... Do yourself a favour and stay away. Just trust the hundreds of people here.

Shop LocationNSW, Liverpool

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Seriously?

Elise

ElisePenrith

Almost 2 years complaining about a couch that ARRIVED faulty!

Avoid avoid avoid
Each store is 'owned' by a franchise and some stores are managed better than others .... when we purchased a couch it was managed well, by the time it was actually delivered it was not ...

Almost 2 years complaining about a couch that ARRIVED faulty! The store was advised immediately and communication has been back and forth ever since .... NOW that they have agreed with the multiple faults and poor customer service experience I am expected to either pay $800 to cover transport cost of the new couch OR drive myself...???

Shop LocationNSW, Penrith

Sylvia

SylviaSydney

Easy as pie

Purchased a new king size bed frame and sleep maker mattress at the Alexandria store with the help of Som (Andy). Andy was a great listener and was super helpful and knowledgeable with his recommendations which made the buying process smooth and easy. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for goods to arrive! Would recommend to anyone looking for a new bed to buy from here.

Paul

PaulGosford

Great Product Care service

I cannot speak highly enough of the service from all parties involved in the Product Care package. Our 65 inch Bravia developed a fault, I rang up and within 2 days the tv was taken away, assessed and I had the choice of a new tv or repair. I chose new tv, and Courtney and Bree from West Gosford store were marvelous. Bree went out of her way to explain everything and made a few suggestions to assist me with the claim. Outstanding service and I would recommend them anytime. PS. I have used Product Care with a computer, laptop and camera, all with the same results. All repaired or replaced, fast.

Keira2beach

Keira2beach

a disaster

I have purchased a leather couch, which was around $9k. At the shop, it looked fantastic, the sales person said the couch was in the showroom for a year with constant use and it showed and promised great durability. However, after receiving it after 4 months wait, and using it for about a month, it completely changed the shape, sagging everywhere, fading. The quality is just very very poor. Considering the price I think you can get much better product else where. Very disappointing.

Shop LocationNSW, Alexandria

Sorry, there are no questions about Domayne NSW but you can read 3 questions about Domayne.

Get an answer from our members and Domayne representatives

Domayne NSW, Alexandria

Domayne NSW, Penrith

Domayne NSW, Broadmeadow

Domayne NSW, Broadmeadow

No reviews
CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and Outdoor
Compare all Domayne