Domayne Physical store

Domayne Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, NSW, QLD, VIC and WA, City West Perth

See the Best Furniture Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Consumer

ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST company I have ever dealt with

Store LocationSpringvale

Don't buy from this store!!!

Keep away! When I bought the product I was informed that I'd get the item in the following week, but 2 months later and I still haven't got it. Called them a few times and got different information each time.

Sandra Dilks

Sandra DilksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful encounter with a salesman

Store LocationDomayne Fortitude Valley

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

No after sales service

Store LocationBundall

Poor Form

I have been a customer of Domayne at Kotara NSW for over 40 years and have had nothing but praise for the service we have received from mainly the electrical and bedding departments. Unfortunately that all turned sour just recently when my family purchased stuff from the furniture department. Without going into too much detail the staff in that department were bordering on arrogant and were very condescending when assistance was asked for. The thing that has turned from shopping at Domayne again is that after sending an inquiring email to their complaints department they never had the decency to reply. Bad form Domayne and another lost customer who is spreading the word about the lack of care.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Awful after sale service

Appalled with the after sale service we received. Our couches had no cushions when delivered, David said our couches had been sprayed with the scotch guard we had already paid for but his customer service said otherwise, the legs on the 2 couches were both different colours, when asked to be ordered new ones they told us they were ordered 10 weeks later I called to follow up they failed to return my call 3 times then after that time the legs still weren't ordered. Finally after 4 months I settled and took the colour they had in stock we didn't want to wait any longer or deal with them any more. Still they never apologized for the mistakes. it is a shame because we like our couches just felt once they got our sale they did not care at all.

Store LocationCaringbah, NSW

Delivery was terrible

The delivery guys were 4 hours late delivering my appliance I bought in store, did not apologise for being late and complained and swore the whole time they were installing my appliance.

Store LocationFyshwick
Isie Dawson

Isie DawsonVictoria

Best before and after sales service

Store LocationSpringvale home centre
Neill Richards

Neill RichardsHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant

Had a very positive involvement with the salesman when recently purchased a TV for the first time in 16 years - needless to say we were not up on recent models. Organised delivery and setup which saved a lot of hassle - would highly recommend.

Store LocationRutherford

tidge

tidgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After sales service - Garbage

Bought a lounge suite and was contacted for delivery promptly. The delivery driver[name removed] or excrement into my carpet and pretended he hadn't. Called Domayne who said they used contractors for deliveries; I told them that's not my problem it's theirs and they need to clean my carpet ASAP. Owner of the delivery firm took 3 business days to get a cleaner to come out and clean my carpet - after I reminded him and called Domayne to complain about how long it was taking to get my poo covered carpet cleaned. The furniture is ok, their service and knowledge of consumer law is poor.

Lied and conveniently omitted terms point of sale Domayne Computers

Had the money to purchase, wife convinced by sales scam artist at DOMAYNE if damaged would be fixed (computers for school) taking out flexirent was sold to us as a purchase and insurance deal. We were told that we could keep paying and upgrade at the end of term, nothing else not a thing about paying out or having to return the equipment. At the end after paying $7,536 we are told we need to keep paying and we do not own the computers. Absolutely lied to by DOMAYNE. Called Flexirent and sorted ended up paying $700 over the RENT term not LOAN as sold to us. I bet they are offered incentives to sign you up to Flexirent. #Banking royal commission

Bed section

Bed section customer service was very bad and never buy from them anymore. They shouting and the manager not a good person. Not happy with all of them. They promise for delivery but they never do. Worst place to buy bed.

Frager

FragerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Keep away from this store.

Beware !!!. Do not deal with this mob. We bought a dining suite at a clearance sale. When they were delivered, the material on the chairs were damaged. They refuse to replace them.Kepp in mind, this is a Domayne franchise, not a Domayne store. If you want peace of mind, shop somewhere else. All the Domayne sections are a different franchise, so keep away from the furniture franchise.

Store LocationWest Gosford.
Steve S

Steve SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful staff

I also recently purchased a lounge from domayne in the fortitude valley in Brisbane. I was very satisfied with the service. I got a great price on a lounge that we were looking at for a replacement at home. The service from Ben was professional and friendly. Delivery was prompt.

Store LocationFortitude valley Brisbane
Jees

JeesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really cheap service

Bought a lounge from them and they ring me before delivery as the lounge do have stain on it so will replace the lounge after two weeks now it’s close to year no hope still waiting

Store LocationDomayne West Gosford

olivia c.

olivia c.Sydney, NSW

DON'T BOTHER !

I spent over $15,000 on furniture. There were multiple mistakes with the order and delivery and 7 months on the quality is terrible and it mainly needs replacing. The manager/ owner is not interested in fixing problems or apologising for delays, wrong items ordered or wrong items delivered. No one calls you back, you basically have to give up work and take up a full time position in trying to get problems fixed and calls answered. You get better aftercare if you buy a $1 coffee from the 7/11!
I'm leaving 1 star as Andy in Bedding was amazing as was the bed and mattress but I would suggest you avoid the furniture department at all costs. You may as well take your money and set it on fire, its actually much less painful an experience.

Great delivery!

The men who delivered our bed moved it safely and efficiently in difficult circumstances. We have a small lift and narrow corridor to our apartment. Greatly appreciate their efforts!! Thank you!!

Neil

NeilIllawarra, NSW

great sevice

Our gas oven after 21 years finally had to be replaced. Jim Fettell from electrical was upfront with us about what oven was available showing us on the computer none was available but his honesty only helped ease our concerns telling us about how long it would take but it came in a lot quicker. His service was really great Also the company who installed our new oven Southern Style Kitchens & Joinery was terrific in their work & service. This company was recommended by Domayne which we do recommend to

Store LocationDomayne Warrawong

Dangerously misleading sales conduct.

Do your research and do not trust a word the salesperson says. Unfortunately I did, was totally screwed, cost me 2 grand extra for no benefit. The products are good, the sales friendly and charming, but the persuasive misinformation is devastating. Will never shop there again.

Jane C.

Jane C.asked

QLD, Fortitude Valley

I bought a cushion on Tuesday and when I got it home it didn’t match my decor. Can I return it and get my money back?

Don’t think so.

Mark

Markasked

is the sidchrome tool offer still available?

Why ask a Review forum?

Get an answer from our members and Domayne representatives

Domayne NSW, Belrose

Domayne NSW, Liverpool

Domayne NSW, Liverpool

Domayne ACT, Fyshwick

Domayne ACT, Fyshwick

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and OutdoorBedroom, Mattresses and Outdoor
Compare all Domayne