Domayne Physical store

Domayne Physical store

ACT, Fyshwick, WA, City West Perth, NSW, etc...

2.4

Kai

KaiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bad delivery bad customer services

I was told delivery would be between 9am-12pm, 1:15pm now, still waiting. No phone call from driver whatsoever.
Have called 6 times but calls cut out and rang out.
Finally spoke to the 7th person who really did contact the driver and said he was running if we could re-schedule. However it was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago already but warehouse didn’t give the right number of pieces so that delivery was cancelled at the last minute.
So angry that I got jerked around Domayne Auburn Store so many times via phone calls and why no contact from driver if he was running late?
First time buying from Domayne and it’ll the last time.

Store LocationDomayne Auburn NSW
maxxy77777

maxxy77777Sydney, NSW

DO NOT Buy from Domayne. You WILL be Sorry You Did!!!!

Store LocationAuburn NSW
Prue M.

Prue M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couch was worth the wait

My Zuri couch arrived on the weekend and it's better than I could have imagined. It was worth the wait and it's made in Australia. Delivery was seamless. Thank you Domayne - we are very happy!

Store LocationFyshwick

claudio baldo

claudio baldoPerth, WA

LOOONG WAITING TIME

Bought a couch end of June, been told it was due to arrival mid-end of july and we should have received it mid of August. We are now at the beginning of September, haven`t heard anything from them, ring them up and there has been a delay. Couch should now arrive mid of October, no explanation and I am quite annoyed at the sales representative at the moment, haven`t provided any sort of refund or solution, we still are paying the monthly cost of the credit card for something we haven`t received. Would not advise anybody to go through these people.

Store LocationCity West

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pushy sales staff

Absolutely shocking!

Never known any sales persons other than the ones at domayne t get so angry after you decide against buying a product.

I think you might need some new staff or at least offer some training on how to treat customers.

Never going here again.

Great customer service

My name is Aram I bought a lounge from you two years ago and I’ve had a leather problem twice and you were so helpful and fixed my problem with no hesitation...Joanna the sales person was extremely helpful thank you

good sofa, bad service

Damaged goods. Paid for installation but not completed due to damage. No care for disabled.

Sealy bed, Australian made purchased in a Queensland store prior to moving to NSW. Paid for premium delivery through the Caringbah warehouse. Deliver staff were fabulous, unfortunately a bed leg was broken and the staff did not not have a spare leg. Contact was made with Caringbah Domain who didn't care as the bed was not purchased through them and the leg could have been broken on the trip from Queensland. Was told to contact Sealy for a new leg, it arrived the next day. I am physically unable to lift the bed and requested they assist given I paid for installation, they said not their problem. So much for customer service.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationBundall, Queensland.

Customer service

I had a new fridge of which Tegan from the store not only helped set things up but out of her own time dropped off a part for the appliance.
This as greatly appreciated

Store LocationRutherford
Toji

TojiFadden 2904, ACT

Cook Top

I bought new euromade imz96 cook top from domayne fyshwick. But the cook top doesn't work well. Sometimes it won't start and some zones doesn't function at all. I went to domayne fyshwick and lodged complaint three weeks ago but no one was contacted me from domayne or euromade to give me the updates. I feel the customer service is very poor. Everytime i call domayne to get an update the staff would say someone will get back you soon. But it never happened.

Over all i am very unhappy about the product and customer service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationCanberra domayne

Not what I wanted, not what I was told. I was tricked into the sale!

I came in to buy a table. The sales person said! YES we have them in stock. I payed for it, The fella came back with a receipt and a map. He led me to believe it was in the bundle shop, no mention of picking it up from another place. Then after I payed for it, he told me they only had the lighter grain. It won’t work in my house. I haven’t even picked it up yet. Sneaky sales work!

Store LocationBundle
Camilla M.

Camilla M.Sydney, NSW

Large range but no staff

Needed a new lounge and thought I’d go into Domayne. They have a classy beautiful range but disappointed in the level of staffing they had. The shop was so busy but not enough and when I finally enquires about a lounge they no longer made it.

Store LocationCaringbah
Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shop at your Peril

Store LocationDomayne Springvale
Christopher

ChristopherPerth, WA

Bamboo table

Domayne Osbourne Park. Great service and great knowledge of products. Very good after sales service I would highly recommend just on price and quality alone. Very friendly and non pushy staff

Store LocationOsbourne Park

Terrible After Sale Customer Service

I have purchased 2 electric beds for nearly 6 thousand dollars from this store, one stopped working and I was trying to reach out to Domayne to figure out a solution. I highly recommend you do not buy from Domayne because the customer service after purchasing a product is terrible. It took 10 days of constant contacting and hearing "we will get back to you" only to receive no call or no help back.

Customer service 2nd to none

We have been looking for a new lounge suite for weeks and couldn’t decide in the style / colour.. PINA from the Auburn store was amazing!!!. She was patient, very knowledgeable, and an absolute star... and we havnt even bought anything yet.. I have read a lot of bad customer reviews for their customer service generally but our experience Was second to none... well done Pina and Auburn Domayne

Store LocationAuburn
Gunsynd

GunsyndSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

My wife & I found a great recycled oak dining table on sale and was helped by fantastic salesman Michael. He then helped us with lounges. We had tried many high end stores without luck. Michael was able to recommend high quality Australian made lounges that we were able to custom design to fit our exact requirements which was topped off with great fabric selection options. Then met franchisee Mark who personally called one of the lounge suppliers to arrange exactly what we needed. If that wasn't enough, we needed everything to be delivered to Port Macquarie - and Mark was happy to work with us and help arrange transport. Unbelievably nice and fantastic service - so we added an outdoor setting and dining chairs to the order!

Store LocationBelrose
Wafa K.

Wafa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful well priced furniture

Chris and Danny from the QV store were great to deal with. Both helping us with the bedroom suite and also finding the right mattress for ourselves and our 7 yo. We left feeling well informed about what we were purchasing and compared to other stores around Melbourne we felt like we have received great value for money.

Store LocationQV
Tessa

TessaCentral West, NSW

Extremely happy with my new bed purchase

I have just purchased an Intimate Amalfi Medium Queen Ensemble from the Kotara NSW store.
After years with an old bed and a sore back I am so thrilled with my purchase- its literally like sleeping on a cloud. And it's everything I was told it would be. Extremely comfortable and the best nights sleep ever- Im so excited.
Living in regional NSW I actually purchased it sight unseen via photos on my phone, simply trusting the expert advise of the sales manager Damien. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and caring about my needs, right down to the base colour selection-Perfect. Thank you Domayne and Damien, I will absolutely recommend you to anyone wanting bedding advise.

Store LocationKotara NSW