Domayne VIC, Springvale

Domayne VIC, Springvale

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (67%) · Not as advertised (33%)

Consumer

ConsumerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST company I have ever dealt with

Isie Dawson

Isie DawsonVictoria

Best before and after sales service

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationSpringvale home centre
tidge

tidgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

After sales service - Garbage

Bought a lounge suite and was contacted for delivery promptly. The delivery driver[name removed] or excrement into my carpet and pretended he hadn't. Called Domayne who said they used contractors for deliveries; I told them that's not my problem it's theirs and they need to clean my carpet ASAP. Owner of the delivery firm took 3 business days to get a cleaner to come out and clean my carpet - after I reminded him and called Domayne to complain about how long it was taking to get my poo covered carpet cleaned. The furniture is ok, their service and knowledge of consumer law is poor.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Bed section

Bed section customer service was very bad and never buy from them anymore. They shouting and the manager not a good person. Not happy with all of them. They promise for delivery but they never do. Worst place to buy bed.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Minnie

MinnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We LOVE our new sofa!

NOTHAPPYJAN

NOTHAPPYJANMelbourne

Dishonest

Bought a mattress 3.30 Sunday afternoon for about 4k. Tried to cancel order 10am Monday morning. Was told it was impossible and would cost me $800!!!. They tried to intimidate,bully and lie.
Had to threaten VCAT and still ended up paying $100 to the lying, bullying proprietor. He says he’s been to VCAT MANY TIMES in the past and doesn’t seem concerned whatsoever!!!!!
Salesman did a medical examination on my back and told me where my problem was?????
Funny as my back never had any problem?????
DO NOT trust these people.

Esther

EstherLakes Entrance

Waste money

I bought queen size mattress with adjustable base. Since using this mattress, my back has been sore and terribly pain. When I tried it in the store, very comfortable, but my own is not unfortunately. My sis also has same model with king size, but her bed is alright. I choosed medium as advised seller in Domayne, but it’s not medium surely. I’m really unhappy with this result.

Excellent customer service and product in Domayne Springvale

I purchased a mattress from Domayne Springvale today from Salesperson Vicky.
I had excellent customer experience and she has good product knowledge. I was really impressed by the service provided by salesperson and also the Franchise Russell.
I'm really happy and I will buy more in the future and I will recommend my friends to Domayne Springvale Bedding! If u want a good deal, go to Domayne Springvale!

danny

dannyMelbourne

SHOP AT DOMAYNE!

Bev

BevMelbourne

Great Customer Service

I purchased a package deal from Domayne in store.
After receiving my delivery I had a problem with my sofas, the manufacturer did not agree with my complaint which was quite stressful but Domayne kept to their word, I could not have asked for better customer service. Betty from Springvale kept me in the loop throughout the process and reassured me Domayne was there for the customer.
Sadly the issue could not be resolved, but Domayne offered me a full refund. Excellent aftercare service I highly recommend.

Tina

TinaMelbourne

Great Customer Service

Many things went wrong with my order. The wrong dining chairs arrived 3 times before they got it right. My dining table was replaced twice as it was marked and faulty... all of this aside the staff were very apologetic and helpful. Ev

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Fantastic service and excellent pricing

We bought a Tempur Zurich mattress from Emel at Domayne Springvale. Not only did we get excellent pricing but the bedding department manager Emel ensured we received fantastic service throughout the process from choosing a mattress through to delivery. Thank you Emel for really caring for us as customers - Mike

htmlley

htmlleykerang

Used to have better furniture

I've purchased a bed in store about a year ago and went back to look and a lot of their furniture now looks cheap and rather boring looking.. Even their bathroom accessories and kitchenware are just the normal brands that you can buy off temple and Webster anyway.. They need to up their game and try stay more on trend.

Red lippy mum

Red lippy mumVictoria

My space bunk bed

Fantastic shopping experience in Domayne

Me and my husband went to buy a new mattress, the sales lady Vicky were professional and informative, introduced couple of different brands. We ended up buying Krill koil mattress and quite happy with it. Thanks for Vicky, we had fantastic shopping experience in Domayne

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Terrible Store! Sneaky and not open about prices as they deceive customer into buying a package.

After Sales Service

Worst shopping experience ever

Shop LocationVIC, Springvale

Disgusting customer service, no doubt about products too

WTN

WTNMelbourne

Not even worth the one star

I should have checked the reviews online to save myself the horrible experience. If there was an option to select no stars, I think that would have been a more accurate reflection of their level of service. Bought many items for my home from Domayne Springvale store and this is by far the most negative experience I have ever witnessed with the arrogant and abhorrent level of customer service I received. The department manager at homewares is condescending so save yourself the hassle and shop elsewhere. When a complaint was made and sent to their head office, it gets ignored and to date it's been a whole month without replies of a resolution.