Domayne Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Tony G

Tony Gasked

Online store

Placed an order for a Dimplex Stockbridge Electric Fire a week ago and receieved a message saying out of stock and would be contacted about refund. Without warning, item delivered and no refund! In the meantime a similar purchase made from another supplier arrives today. I need to return Stockbridge heater to Domayne and request refund. Please inform re procedure. Anthony - anntony@westnet.com.au Order No. 2500025965

Karen C

Karen Casked

Domayne

I bought a MSI infinity gaming computer today. The advertisement online said it came with a 27 inch curved monitor to be picked up only at the store. The computer was handed over at the Bundall store but not the monitor. They have not returned calls and they have told us we must go through MSI online but the ad specifically says it is only available at the store and our efforts to claim the bonus online were not at all successful. The store has closed and they have not contacted us. I have sent emails and after reading these reviews I am pretty sure I am wasting my time dealing with them. I would love our monitor.

Steve T.
Steve T.

As a company that is owned and franchised by Harvey Norman, you would expect better service, hey? I'm going on 5 weeks and still no refund and Domayne online is no longer responding to my messages. If you bought your item with a credit card you might be able to dispute the transaction. My bank's following up a reversal of funds now. Hope you have better luck than me, good luck!

Jane C.

Jane C.asked

QLD, Fortitude Valley

I bought a cushion on Tuesday and when I got it home it didn’t match my decor. Can I return it and get my money back?

Don’t think so.

Mark

Markasked

Physical store

is the sidchrome tool offer still available?

Why ask a Review forum?

Amanda J

Amanda Jasked

Domayne

I purchased a Mac Book air through Domayne Bundall and I was advised that if I purchased it over 24 months interest free I would then completely own it. After the purchase I realised it was through Flexi rent. I was assured by the sales assistant that I would still own it outright. But now I’m so concerned that I’ve been tricked? Help anyone?