Part of Domestos 4.2

100% · 30%

KOmbiman
KOmbiman

best on the market

I use domestos like my mother tought me and its the best you can get, has the strongest active ingredient of all of them and youcan smell how much bleach is in it. just apply it to the area you want to clean then rub it into the area very generously and leave it for a few minutes then rinse with a hose or bucket of water and its all clean. i 100% recommend this to anyone.

but keep well ventilated or get a mask if applying alot of it. as it can take your breath away from being so strong.

brian
brian3,656 posts

extremely good

I have bought these demestos products and fair few times from the supermarkets and found them to be a extremely affective cleaner though just like any other cleaner the germs get used to the ingredients so I used to change cleaning from demestos to handy andy cleaners or white king then came back to demestos later / in my opinion demestos is worth every dollar / I totally recommend this product to anyone who is interested in cleaning

OzGirl
OzGirlAustralia
  Mountain Fresh

It works. Smell is not so great though

I had a heap of bathroom mould in my shower. I put the Domestos on it, left it for a few hours and then came back and scrubbed the mould off with a scrubbing brush. It came off!! It looks 80-90% cleaner than before.
Price was reasonable. The product works!!
The smell. Use this product in a well ventilated area!!