4.2 from 5,104 reviews

4.2

1,115 reviews
    4.5 (1,019)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,115)
  • Job Satisfaction
    4.2 (1,058)

Peter Curmi

Peter CurmiSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I had a number of doors installed in my home this week, the guy that did the job was named Chesco, I found him to be a very professional at this job the workmanship was excellent, and cleaned up after himself. I will recommend him to anyone that needs doors installed.

Store LocationMinchinbury
Steven from Eltham

Steven from ElthamEltham

Really good - used COVID protocol - kept social distance, Rang before hand, cleaned up, ensured that any rubbish was removed. The store was really good, quick transaction and made the installation booking to fit in with the family needs.

Store LocationCampbellfield

Remarkable difference

We had 2 old rattler sliding doors with the old metal pelmets replaced. Hamish was our installer and did an absolutely fantastic job. We had the plain doors changed to the Oakfield moulded panel doors and had timber pelmets put in. Hamish was a pleasure to deal with and had such precision to detail.

Store LocationMacgregor Qld

Barry

BarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service with delivery on time.

Staff at Doors Plus were extremely helpful and were happy to assist with any request. Nothing was too much trouble. Delivered on time and installation handled professionally. Friendly and reliable. Would recommend highly.

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationSt Marys S.A.
Maxine S.

Maxine S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

This was late 2019 I went into campbellfield store to ask for quote had to wait for a long time
Rang to Organised for a quote. Took two weeks And me calling a few times to even get someone to return my calls

When door arrived the guy wasn’t not very nice
About 1 month later I called to say that Pin in hinges on door coming out and that I. Couldn’t get them back in was told to send photo of them which I did
With my info
Still waiting for reply about 8 months later
I ended up calling and paying someone else to fix problem
Will never use or recommend your company

Store LocationCampbellfield Victoria

Excellent service

Thank you to the team at sefton park for excellent service and installation. Took the time to advise us on the right doors and installer was clean and friendly.thank you all from start to finish for the old fashion service .

Store LocationSefton park

Very happy with final product

I was very happy with the service I received at the Sefton Park store. Salvatore was very helpful in helping me select the door that would be best for my requirements. The install was fairly simple and quick. There was a small misunderstanding over a request to re-install the lock on my old door to the new one but the carpenter installing the door helped me with working out what needed to be done.

Store LocationSefton Park, SA
T Bogatai

T BogataiMid North Coast, NSW

A good door for us

We have been impressed with the product (although highly priced) and particularly with the installation by Adam and his off slider Hassan?Peter in sales explained all to us well at the time...T Bogatai

Store LocationGranville
Alice

Alice

Excellent Service - Grandville Store

I highly recommend Grandville Doors Plus. Peter and Matthew made my instore experience pleasurable. The daunting task of choosing the right doors was made easy given their in-depth product knowledge, professionalism, and general expert advice. I'm extremely satisfied with the door selection, quality, price, and problem-free installation by Zabi. Thank you for a job well done!

Store LocationGrandville

Amazing Service - Newcastle Store

Allan - Sales and Jacob - Installer from Newcastle Doors Plus were amazing from beginning to end. The purchase of the 9 doors was made so easy and the installation problem free. The doors look amazing and well worth the money. Great quality service and products. Thank you so much, the house definitely looks different and finished.

Store LocationNewcastle, NSW
doors p.Doors Plus

Supply & installation of 4 internal doors.

To the sales team Matt at the Granville store, 5 star service. To the installer Chesco again 5 star service. The doors look awesome and were very well installed. Thanks Doors Plus for quality service and a quality product.

Store LocationGranville - Sydney
Melissa

MelissaSouthwest, VIC

Failed to live up to adverts

I bought a door from Doors Plus in Geelong. In spite of requesting a measure and quote as advertised - this was not forthcoming and the door was too small when the fitter arrived. I was also advised to purchase a whole lot of fitting which were unnecessary. No compensation provided. Really disappointing

Store LocationNorth Geelong
Veri

VeriPerth, WA

Beautiful

Great service, options, love my new door and will be buying more. Installation was quick and it gave my house a brand new look. Now to get internal doors on.

Store LocationBalcatta WA
Ian D M

Ian D MSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s when things go wrong, that’s when you can judge customer service.

Store LocationGold Coast Qld
Ken D.

Ken D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No fuss and excellent service.

I had three security doors fitted to my new home. It takes a little while to have them made but it’s well worth the wait. Great quality and the fitting process was outstanding. 10/10

Store LocationCasula

Terry and Helen Keogh

Terry and Helen KeoghSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent job!! DPYU52104

We are so pleased that we went to Minchinbury "Doors Plus" where we met with Mitchell on two occasions, as we were deciding which 2 doors to get. There are two doors to the laundry, a hinged door and a sliding door.
Harry, the Installer, was also excellent - as I said to him " I was pleased that Harry was doing the intricate carpentry"!!

Job Satisfaction
Store LocationMinchinbury "Doors Plus".
Jules

JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good job happy with service

Awesome job guys. Thank you for all you’re help. Very happy with the end product was well informed of any issues that required any necessary updates. Most happy with the end product.

Store LocationSeftonpark
doors p.Doors Plus

Damage done to floor and very unprofessional service

The installer didn't use a drop cloth and left a large chip in my brand new flooring. He also left broken glass and rubbish everywhere inside and out. I let the store know but they never got back to me. The entire process was very unprofessional in many ways.

Store LocationSefton Park

Very disappointed.

Store LocationGosford

Love my new doors!

Doors plus were excellent to deal with. Wayne the salesman was so helpful with advice and support. They were upfront and honest about delivery and installation times which was such a big help. Installation was quick and I really can't fault them at all. Very happy with my doors

Store LocationSefton Park, SA